Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo.
you can't possibly come back after this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll miss having a monkey in the white house desu

He's the rudest first lady in U.S. history, I'll give you that.

He's probably the worst first lady in American's history

Wow. What a fucking asshole he is.

Get fucked retards. I look forward to watching this nigger couples affirmative action legacy getting erased off the pages of history.

this is a woman, fucking rightwingers

That's not very grown-up of him.

yeah. A female Ape

Imagine being THIS delusional

that seems a bit racist

It even sais he in your id you doublenigger.

You want a banana?

The obamas confuse me.

Where is your proof its a woman? Did you assume its gender or something?

Thank you, 1 internet point has been added to your account. Thanks for correcting the record!

> uses the "I'm more mature than you" taunt
> is taken seriously by the left

... lol

Pic related is the logo of this board. Welcome to Politically Incorrect. Enjoy the redpills, burger.

fuck off

Mirin these traps and shoulders brah. Please post your workout routine. Reps and sets.

Honestly, I'd rather have his Muslim, full black, non-American brother run this country.

that's a fake account

Possible natty?

Do you have proofs? Because I can prove the next First Lady is actually a woman

I tell you one thing I won't miss, is seeing that ugly fucking face, holy crap is she hideous.

Now we get to look at Melania for the next 4 years :^)

It's varified you puss gushing cunt.

He's verified and the account was created in 2011. There's a very slim chance that this account is fake.

so now you trust twitter? I thought they were (((globalists)))?

>americans will miss having an adult in the white house
Been doing that for 28 years, I think I can wait a couple more weeks for the next grown up.

The wookie is just mad he's not going to be getting flown around the world on the taxpayers some anymore.

Put the bandoleer back on & pick up that bowcaster

I'm guessing natty, delts aren't 3d and capped. Still pretty good though.

>Michael Obama
>a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

I trust the account creation date and the number of followers more than the checkmark. A large account could not have been fake that long. Honestly you must be a well paid shill to be aware of our (((codes))) and creating more than one post on this board.

wow, did he actually say that?

Shilling is boring, go do something more productive.

Oh, she's just mad because she realized that Obama will never run for a major office, and that means he can't earmark an increase of 1.3 million dollars of spending to go to the hospital she's STILL on the payroll so that they can increase her salary again. When he did that as a State Senator in Illinious, he upped the money the state was giving to the hospital she worked at by 1.3 million dollars, and her salary was permanent moved from $80000 US to $347000 US and changed the terms of her employment so she doesn't even have to show up, ever.

> {{{diversity legacy}}}

Won't miss having a fucking ape with a dick as first lady. Why is her face so fucked up and lopsided? Crazy as hell looking.

Maybe she is. But she still has three inch thick theatrical tranny stripper make up on. And a ru paul wig.

I myself am particulary fond of barack stealin five billion from tarp designated for food stamps and laudering it through michelle s let s move. Five billion. Five billion.

Did my thread about this hit the bump limit? I stopped paying attention because it was merely a drove of racist comments insulting her appearance and no intellectual substance whatsoever. 0/10 thread, not even worth posting.

God she's ugly

>Obama "We need a peaceful transition of power"
>His "wife" "THE NEXT PRESIDENT IS A CHILD HAHAHAHAHA"
Yeah, Trump is totally the childish one here

Michael is always so funny kek

Perhaps. But you cannot deny she is manly as fuck. Right?

michelle obama is ugly as shit. I like black chicks but this woman is actually ugly and im at a loss how she managed to marry a president

>Woman

Embezzlement is racist? Maybe complaining that you live in a house built by slaves?

>Michele Obama known for her arms.
>Posts girl with no arms

do we have any zoologists in here to explain if ageism is a inherented trait of primates?

Michael Obama: ape noises

I don't know OP, your laughing out loud gave cum back to your sister

I mean to say your mom gave cum back to your sister god damn it