Are northern europeans really equal to mediterraneans?

are northern europeans really equal to mediterraneans?
literally all of their successful people were actually racially mediterraneans.
the only reason they became relevant is because they received the superior mediterranean seed after Romans colonized them

Other urls found in this thread:

cyprus-mail.com/2016/11/30/ucy-imperial-join-forces-e40m-research-centre/
famagusta-gazette.com/cyprus-and-russia-sign-agreement-for-medical-tourism-p32899-69.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cyprus#Today
twitter.com/Greekstudent12/status/783692419304947712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cyprus produces nothing but tax evasion

and somehow denmark managed to be even more irrelevant than cyprus

well we are nut ½ turkish are we.
And shitaly is pretty much a non country

only 20% not 1/2, and Denmark currently has 11% Turk, Arab and Vietnamese population. Within 10 years you will surpass our percentage, Sweden is already at 17% and getting close

11% total foreigners.
cyprus is one big boiler room address. nothing but shelf companies and half turks

yes and most of your foreigners are turks and afghanis. face it dude, the nordcuck genes cannot stand a chance against being overrun. Cyprus was literally surrounded by them for thousands and literally got invaded by actual armies of them and foreigners are still only 20%.

meanwhile nordcuck countries went at 10% in just few years, you don't stand a chance in the long run

If that was the case then the Mediterranean countries themselves wouldn't be pure refined garbage.

for thousands of years*

western countries are slightly richer only because of jews, surprise surprise, another mediterranean people :^)

Total nonsense.

Israel is a foreign funded welfare state. It would be a third world poverty mess if it tried to survive on its one.

That's a nice way of putting it, as opposed to "people are fleeing the shit countries to live in a decent one"

20% foreigners. so you dont count the turkish side and the 80% is already been raped by turks.

also. your yet to refute one thing i say. you island is basicallly a money laundering scheme. everytime some moldovan minister steals from the coffers the money foes through lawyorpoulous in nicosia.

your country sucks and nobody has ever given a fuck about you

>being kosovoniggers

no pls

the 20% foreigners is the turkish side

they won't be decent for long if they keep coming

pic related, cyprus has the most native born billionaires per capita in europe

can you even compete poor goy?

there are way less jews in scandinavia than most other parts of europe.

do you really want me to start putting stats on your retarded virgin oil ass?
oh you probably dont even produce that. its probably worn out olive oil on cyprus

you have almost the same billionaires and have 6 times the population, don't be jelly buddy
and I bet you never even tasted quality olive oil

i'm not a billionair and your not. denmark is richer than cyprus.
where were those billionairs when your bank account got closed and your money got stolen by the banks because your a banana republic but with lawfirms isntead of bananas.

we won euro 1992. your team sucks.
your flag looks like a dirty diaper
and we probably get better virgin oil than you.

Doesn't your country have a permanent view on a huge turkish flag planted on a mountain?

we didn't need them we took the money from Russian billionaires :^)

even though you are supposed to be richer and have better healthcare we still have the same life expectancy, but instead in a sunny island :^)

well i will definitly say island living is a good thing.
but you are kind of a shitty country. like the poor mans luxembourg. probably you also are like sicilians. you speak greek but your basically 80% turk genetics

Check this rape baby out.

Cyprus is actually shit. Sorry man.

not really we are pure greco-minoans
cyprus has the highest j2 haplogroup in the area the main stock of minoans and greeks

t. Abdul Al-Paki

nice projection Somaliland

Nice try but you are the one with swarthy shit coloured skin.

anglos are subhuman you were literally nigger tier before receiving the Roman seed and then you ruined your superior med seed with pakis and niggers

You say this while speaking English on the internet built by Anglos that built the modern world along with transportation and most technologies. And Anglos conquered most of the world as a feat that has never been done or repeated.

I am getting outnumbered by northern barbarian hordes, assist me medbros !

OP obviously not versed in History. The Western Roman Empire was actually colonised by the Germanic tribes from Eastern Germanistan to the Balticums. The Vandals actually got their Folk down to North Africa and fucked the Copts there

Both those pics are still whiter than (You).

reporting in

>cyp ID
good one

I am getting outnumbered by northern barbarian hordes, assist me Negroes!

Fxd.

kurwa

>World class food (no shit boiled potatoes)
>Strong un-cuck men who have all served in the military with geared up for war
>Doens't tax citizens 40% to pay for the healthcare of smokers and welfare for immigrants
>Open, friendly people
>0 crime
>Winter and its a comfy 15 degrees. Warm and sunny all year around.
>No 3 or either 20 hours of daylight but a balanced cycle.
>No Godless moral-less gay loving tranny embracing society
How can nordshits even compete?

Wow Denmark and Sweden migrant rape babies are mad they are turning to Somalia in 50 years...
Cyprus is the greatest country to live in . Period.

It's also turning into a research hotspot

cyprus-mail.com/2016/11/30/ucy-imperial-join-forces-e40m-research-centre/

Medical tourism is on the rise also.

famagusta-gazette.com/cyprus-and-russia-sign-agreement-for-medical-tourism-p32899-69.htm

We have survived the Egyptians, the Persian, the Romans, the Turks, the British while retaining our Greek identity, culture.
Byzantium helped solidify Christianity and conservatism.
Stay mad protestantmuslamiccuck

So thats why the Turks hold 30 % of your Island. The more you know

neither meds nor nords are white, in fact no continentals are. only anglos are white.

That's the work of (((NATO))) and you would be wise to help remove kebab Cuz I see eastern Germany turning into a similar situation

Anglos are a mistake of nature

A
FUCKING
TURD

>we

Interesting thing.

After 1st Balkan war, Greeks got some Turkish Island(among other things), it was populated by Greeks. There's an anecdote, that when the soldiers marched through some village, kids run to them to see them and looked at least like they were surprised by something.

One of the Greek officers came to them and asked "what are you doing here" and they've answered "we came here to look how do Greeks look like".

As it turned out the local populations considered themselves to be Roman.

>a fucking gook with mutilated jewdick and a pepsi logo as flag

WTF. EASTERN GERMANY ? Thats pretty much the most Redpilled Area around here. What you think about are the Liberal Red-Red-Green Cities. Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne. The Big University Cities are Fucked Yes.

>The more you know
Sup ahmed
Back in 1974 the Greek Junta heads of the army backed up the coup-attempt and withdrew all our forces from the beaches.
Meanwhile, you have millions of turks. At least we didn't welcome them in

Yes,everybody is equal except non-europeans

Well. Then pay my Flight to Cyprus. Then theres nothing in MY Way

Yes,everybody is equal except non-europeans

the ancient greeks were anglo, mehmet. you are living on rightful anglo clay because we allow it out of the goodness of our heart so show some respect.

Shitskins are considered Meds?

Update your pic:

Come fix my toilet Mr plumber and leave higher mental functions to those with the capacity to carry them out

>4. France 40
>5. Italy 43
>6. Turkey 30
>7. Switzerland 32
Why is Wikipedia bad at listing numbers in descending order?

looks like it's time to give Kosovo up, don't want those shitskins in your country :>)

Oh God Australian shitpostin eew

I'm not working for bankrupts, they never pay on time(if they pay at all)

As I said in
Anyone with an iq over 87 can tell I'm from Cyprus.

Kosovar is rightfully serb. We dont wan their people or clay

>Anyone with an iq over 87 can tell I'm from Cyprus.
Good thing I am 86 and you can't fool me with your Turkish tricks.

It's per capita....
Your American education is showing

Epirote/Labërian Reporting in

DELETE THIS FAST
ITS ACTUALLY NOT

>86 iq
>down syndrome = 80
Kys

>a pepsi logo as flag
TOP KEK

WE
WUZ
PHARAOHS N SHIT

Oute pou to dkiavasa gie mou pareta lol

The Greek is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Turk and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

60% of downies have an IQ below 50 and practically 0% have an IQ of art least 80.

>implying chanting ancient turkish spells on burmanese scuplture board will help you

I see through your disguise.

Exoun ena dikio pantos gia to xroma imasten arketa pio mouzouroi... Alla San tin poniria j parapothkia t kypreou eneshi hahahah

>his country's president is literally being controlled by satanic witches
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Η φάση που kανένας εν μπορεί να μου πει τίποτε

E-EN POU TON HLIO !!

39,4+1= 40,4
100-40,4=\= 60

Learn math 50% "white" country with 40% obesity

Ntaksi j esi ebales strato hahaha? 2 monades kamnun strato jai ta oyk 3.
Oi alloi en lufa
O theos n shepei an ginei kanena episodio me tus turkroaches

Ego ime fasi karvouno meta t kalojeri... Ta ksaerfkia m en ouloi San t shioni... Adikia

These threads...

>Military experience confuses and impresses the Nordshit

There is no jew population in Cyprus.
This is to put stormcucks in their place.

Kserw lolol p na kseran

You meds are just shitskins in denial. Kys.

>There is no jew population in Cyprus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cyprus#Today
>Some 450 Jewish families live in Cyprus today.

Follow me on Twitter friends
#EuropeUnite #banislam
twitter.com/Greekstudent12/status/783692419304947712

@greekstudent12

Im southern european descent, but these divise threads are meaningless, it always end up everyone saying, you're not white, and hen procced to give out % and charts

thanks for replying to my thread !

Cyprus Jews hate Israel. Love Cyprus Ok Somalia

You're welcome, I'm glad I could show you the truth

Pay debnts

There's a reason for that

>"'Meanwhile the Jews in the region of Cyrene had put one Andreas at their head and were destroying both the Romans and the Greeks. They would cook their flesh, make belts for themselves of their entrails, anoint themselves with their blood, and wear their skins for clothing. Many they sawed in two, from the head downwards. Others they would give to wild beasts and force still others to fight as gladiators. In all, consequently, two hundred and twenty thousand perished. In Egypt, also, they performed many similar deeds, and in Cyprus under the leadership of Artemio. There, likewise, two hundred and forty thousand perished. For this reason no Jew may set foot in that land, but even if one of them is driven upon the island by force of the wind, he is put to death. Various persons took part in subduing these Jews, one being Lusius, who was sent by Trajan."[3]

Reperations when?

ashkenazi jews actually descent from Cypriot converts that were exiled to Europe after the Kitos war

also Jesus stole his philosophies from Cypriot Zeno

Such total denial, I bet you in every country in the world, there are a least 1 diaspora of jews lurking and watching us.

Can Romanians pass as mediterraneans?

eh... no

>implying Cypriots still exist
They're an extinct people. You're all Turks that inhabit Cyprus.

one drop rule Tyrone, back to the ghetto

Okay, (You)

No wonder rednecks are so dumb

B-but why? I expected that from Italy, but from you, Cyprus?

WUZ