Who else here is a kept man Sup Forums?

Who else here is a kept man Sup Forums?

I feel guilty being in the situation that my woman showers me with everything from paying bills, brand new clothing and now recently a car. A bad twisted gut feeling that this is wrong. Is it really wrong? I'd appreciate an honest discussion to your opinions about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p3KXzyqHuw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're mom bought you a car?

BTFO of OP

Your father never told you "not all the love and not all the money"?

As long as you take care of the house chores nothing wrong with it. Kinda jealous actually.

How's the strap-on feel each night?

FPBP

Sometimes my neighbour makes me dinner

Idk if that counts

A mexican offering advice

it's an insult. my coworker buys her boyfriend clothes because she thinks his choices are ugly. she can't afford a car, but she'd get him one too, because "it's embarrassing to be seen in"

About sex, its pretty vanilla. She loves long cuddles and romantic home-made dinners by me. She's works in a mining corporation.

I am treating her right. In fact, im the very basic definition of a Chad. Hooking up left and right, then it hit me that i am degenerate then stopped. I just didnt expect how did i land in a situation like this. How carefree my life is and the only currency im paying is affection and care

Of course it's wrong. Don't you have a job or something? Nothing wrong with her contributing, but it seems like she's fully supporting you.

But if you are truly happy then I guess it's fine. You'll always feel emasculated though. It's just not natural and it kind of makes you the bitch of the relationship.

Since you feel bad about it, you already knew the answer before you even asked.

Whoh. Rare. What is that? Krypton?

Kek'd but seriously, I'd appreciate more honest opinions.

Currently, i dont have one. I kinda feel happy? Im pol-tier, so being patriarchal is in nature, that's why i made this post cos i feel wrong in many different levels

I did genuinely ask her about it and she shrugged it off like its no big deal

>She's works in a mining corporation.

RARE

Guam is uncommon at best

shhhh. let the newfags have their fun.

Luckily I dont have that kind of issues. I left home, pursuing to be independent then i stumble upon this woman and next thing i know, we're hitting closely to 8mos now

you know my life have been pretty hard not being able to bitch about this but here it goes
>I was mascular but average man
>I went to uni, she awas about to graduate
>she lied to her parents about her grades, a fight broke up when all came to light in her final year(not graduating)
>she asked me to fix her life one day
>she moved abroad, I went with her
>now I am back at uni and she works 50 hrs/week
>we got engaged and she pays for everything

I haven't worked for years and my life has never been easier. In fact, I am neckbeard computer engineer. It's not like her mother taught her how to cook or anything.

What's a guam? Fuck back to Krypton, Spacenigger.

Hahaha. HR office. 25yo and im 23. She got the job for her dad is a chink ass dough making machine. I posted a pic in the original post

My guess is that she's broken. Fucked up or non-existent home life. It doesn't matter how attached she is to you, she'll wake up to what she's doing and the first guy waving a hundred dollar bill in her face will make her jump on his dick faster than pretends to cum in bed with you.

The only way I'm wrong here is if you're somehow currently living your passions out to the fullest. I'm not even talking romantically or sexually or whatever; a woman only loves and respects a man that is dedicated to his dream or is doing everything he can to painstakingly carve out his path to that dream.

If you're just a background piece in her life, a make due anchor for her emotional insecurity, well get ready to look towards a bleak future when she pulls that rug out from under you.

Good for you man. Do your thing. Put a baby in her. Try to make it white. If you can't, at least give it a white name. Like Christopher or Ivanka.

Fuck you, Frasier.

>what's a guam
American education.

>Fuck back to Krypton, Spacenigger.
Juan the 60% talking about deportation.

Really does made me thinkp

Ah I see. This sort of thing happens when you get with an older woman who is further along in life. Some women like to have a younger man who they feel is less likely to pull something.

They can use their money to make sure you are dependent enough that you won't leave. It's an interesting dynamic, but you should still try to advance your careers as well. Contributing is important if you want to feel fulfilled in life.

If you think about it, there's usually a reason that most relationships have an older man, younger woman dynamic. Whatever makes you happy though.

>well get ready to look towards a bleak future when she pulls that rug out from under you.
that's true however you ignore how fucked up women are. They would do anything to avoid admitting they were wrong. On the top of things, it's a Chink. She will never be white. Other cultures have their own fucked up things. Gook-white marriages don't work because people fail to understand that they are not like normal people. There will always be something that you won't understand about her or her life, habits.

Image in OP is her? Nice find as far as face go.
I wouldn't pay too much attention to the situation right now, you're young and she lucky to work thanks to daddy.

BUT
Don't become the pussy in the couple
Find a way to land a job that will fit you and end this situation soonish, you obviously don't like it
Oh, and don't become the pussy.

>Ameriburger doesn't even know about a piece of land which his country owns.

Can't make this shit up.

I decided to get a job next year after graduation. My internship will end up in employment. But I'm in no rush.

I just got a car from her. It's pretty basic but it's something. Plus we will get a small house next year. Not much but keeps my mind off things.

Sounds like the perfect NEET life.

Thanks man. I'm conservative and one of the things that pulls me to her closer is her views even in politics. Yes, i did fuck a lot but never indulge in drugs nor smoking, even alcohol so yeah, if I come to a decision to wife her, I'll bet you my children will be pol-tier except the austism. I just want to take the opportunity of straightening myself first cos honestly, i never dreamt of being like this. I want to be the breadwinner. Even though being paid by a woman, given money, given a car doing nothing is one hell of a man fantasy, i just cant

I seriously thought of this man so glad to see you had the same view. I already talked to her about it and she was sad. She asked me if 'i am that pathetic to you?'. My background is, my parents have a family company then i left and packed. My gf appreciates how im good at strategizing and analysis every time we talk about her work at dinner.

Im glad i found a man with the same situation as i am, i hope this thread will help you decide what your course in life famalam. For me, i decided to take the opportunity to straighten my life in her generosity. Ive been making FS studies already for my future business cos i dont want to leech off her forever, i want to provide too. Best wishes bro, merry Christmas in advance too

Interdasting indeed bro. I'm glad you're aware of this 'niche' dynamic. I kikebook about kept man but all i read was SJW articles. I resorted to pol cos you autists are honest and brutal.

You're living the GFD dream OP. Learn to cook and accept your fate as a house husbando. It's not like there's really enough room in the labour market for both men and women anyway.

Hahahahah
>Dont become a pussy
I still preserve my body senpai. Its hard being a NEET while she brings everyday take out food for you, cakes etc. Thanks for the advice.
Pic related is how she looks, like the stereotype rich chink filipino.

You guys will be alright. You're still quite young though. I was in a similar situation once when I was younger.

The older woman will be more loyal to you and will see you for your potential, seeing as how she wants to keep you around this long anyhow.

You can only really go up in life at this point, since they are happy with you without having you provide for them. They like you for you instead of what you can buy for them.

It's nice, but it's also quite likely they are more insecure than most women. Likely very clingy as well. But like I said before, if you are happy then make it work out so long as you still strive toward your own career.

What's GFD ameribro? I know how to cook. I'm an undergrad of optometry and took up 2 years of cooking class. And yes, i thought of that too. Either I'll put up a business or talk to her that im willing to be a house husband

Sounds like you've got it made, OP.
Don't fuck it up.

No No No. Don't become a house husband, stop thinking like that right now. That is not the right thing to do in this situation.

You still need to focus on a career. Things could always go badly and being dependent on a woman forever is just not a good idea. It's not good for the relationship either.

Wow. Swells bro. Thanks for that fair assessment. You're right about her insecurity for i was a Chad before. Im lucky enough they accepted me and I think that's the driving force of my guilt. I want to repay the gratitude. I want to provide as much as I can. I guess im done in the thread. I hope other kept men can see this thread and pour out their situations too. Thanks again bro, merry christmas

You should cherish her and genuinely show her constant appreciation for it. You're lucky. Be sure to keep her cumming and she'll stay.

That's ok OP because I'm really paying for it with all my sex tours. Don't think it's wrong filo girls can't resist a white dick and actual currency. Don't think of it as cuckoldry, think of it as pimping out your girlfriend to someone who can actually satisfy her.

how rich is she?

I wont bro. I think i just made up my mind now. I did some researching for some time now about exporting cocoa to Europe. So here's my plan
>Build up a company
>If i made it, I'll continue my undergrad
>Make a family
Thanks for all your thoughts Sup Forums.

Is it normal for me to envy you guys? I have often fantasized about that kind of lifestyle. Basicly to be a homemaker for such a person. Is there any reason why I shouldn't long for this kind of relationship?

GFD = gentle femdom
It's a fetish usually associated in conjunction with role reversal. Basically a relationship where the women is the breadwinner and the sexually agressive one. You could also just get a part time job or something to save for a kid's college fund and so you don't have to beg for an allowance for every little thing. Honestly I've always thought it's stupid for both parents to work full time unless they both have insanely high paying jobs. Seems sad that there are families where both parents work only to outsource the raising of their kids to 3rd parties especially when the money they make from the extra job is offset by child care costs.

Chink rich bro. The one that stays to Vancouver and lowkey invading it.

Hahaha. Im just happy that she's so conservative that vanilla sex is too much for her already.

Lol. Wtf mate hahaha

Haha, sounds like an interesting plan. Hope you can get it to work for you.
It's a different kind of relationship. I wouldn't say it makes for a healthy family unit. And if something seems too good to be true, it usually is. In my case I was in such a relationship many years ago and it didn't end well. I'd still probably do it all over again though.

>yes

We ended up in this situation against our will. Technically, we didn't get what we worked for all our lives. By large we want to change it.

So, don't try to get this. Any woman can end up being a provider. So I don't know what woman you should look for.

>Hahaha. Im just happy that she's so conservative that vanilla sex is too much for her already.
The BULL has spoken. She literally preps you.

Feels good man.

Listen man, sorry for being crude. It's just that I've been down that path. Just don't be cocky in your relationship, I'm just telling you what to look out for.

If I can impart one thing to you it's this. If in your gut, it feels absolutely wrong, bail. If in your head, you feel like you're in absolute control of the situation, but in your gut you feel doubt, bail. If you have absolute in trust in her, but just have the slightest nag in your gut, bail.

I'm dead fucking fucking serious, user. God speed, and I hope you find the reason and means to be the person you want to be.

Anyone remember that one case where some rich Chinese woman courted some average Chinese guy, brought out the full fanfare to ask him to marry her and he rejected her because he didn't want to be the lower-earning spouse?

That was pretty fucking depressing to watch. She genuinely loved him, but he couldn't be in a relationship like that.

Dont force to find one, i guess bro.
If you do want one, just make sure you're loved not used. About the envy part, i do feel you. Its like every young men's dream to find a girl and treat you like king but trust me bro, you'll feel inadequate in the long run. You wish you can provide her too. The nail in the coffin was when she surprised me with a car. It caught me off guard. She was even making a speech about how she doesnt want me to commute cos i might get in accident or shit. I felt cared but i felt unworthy too. Now, im planning out for a business

If you really want one, try to not make it the norm. If you really really want to be a NEET all your life, do give a good relationship, be good husband

I see, that's a rabbit hole im happy i dont have. Point exactly bro, if ever im gonna wife her, i want our children to grow either with me or her and not outsource someone else. Im putting up a business so that i can resume school and save for the future

Mexicans living in their home country are more based than the welfare monkeys we have in the states

Actually it is entirely possible to have a feminine girl buy things for the man and all the pressure of her being lucky to be with me being put on her.
If she is convinced the man is the prize and shes not, it is probably the most masculine state a man can be in.

Fucking this. Every mexican that stays in mexico is one less we have to deal with here.

Teach 20 hours a week... Wife who's 6 years younger pays for basically everything. She manages a family restaurant...

Her father is well connected. So we eat Michelin Star on the reg. we play nice golf courses. I have a hybrid Lexus suv whenever I want it... But I find driving to be a payn. There's no way I'd live in Japan if it weren't for her and my home is a frozen fucking wasteland half the year.

this?

youtu.be/p3KXzyqHuw8

don't say you'll become a househusband.
She's going to cuck you ASAP.
Just put aside 2 hours per day for gym, then the rest to making work (ANYTHING) that can be justified to her parents & friends, then houseworks

Mid-scale stock trader is one of NEET classic profession for a reason

That's the one.

she's basically subsidising you for your ubermensch sperm, Sven.
After you become a daddy, won't be too long for her to kick you out
At least you won't get cucked though, fucking lucky

>how will they have kids?

I am by my mom. Used to have a gf that did it.

Thanks! Hope your plans in life succeed too, like invading Tuvalu or some shit hahaha

Im too Chad to be a cuck bro. I've been offered before by some older friend though and i declined but damn, fml if I'll be a cuck.

Oh. Im sorry if i come off cocky user. I assure im not and its very reason why i made this post. To see other anons' opinions about my situation.

I'll take heed to that bro. My gut feeling is about being inadequate, i want to payback the gratitude. Thank you for taking time to warn me. How about you share your story for other anons to see bro?

As long as she bears and raises your children, that is the way Nature intended. Stop complaining. Switch woman if she is unwilling to take your seed.

Is being so dom that your woman does all the work the ultimate redpill?

>flip traffic
>buys you a car
isn't it just an indirect way of saying "lol i don't want you going anywhere~" when you're gonna spend half a day in a traffic jam the moment you pull out of your driveway?

who is this schlong dong?

By having sex like in any normal relationship i guess, the only difference is that she feels compelled to be nice and good at all times and being her best self and in turn the man will be his best self and give as much value to her and her friends and family as much as possible.
Just confront pain and become powerfull and everything changes from there on...

Post her benis.

>Im too Chad to be a cuck bro.
I said you are the BULL!

The pussy on the pedestal wussy behavior is whats fucking us up.

>Just confront pain and become powerfull and everything changes from there on...
I am proposing a respectful tits or gtfo.

I hope you'll have a stable relationship bro and dont get cucked. Like he said, you're ubermensch.

She wants one already user and thats why im pressured cos i dont wanna be a NEET for life.

Stock trading, huh? I'll look into it bro and yes, definitely being house husband is a no go

>flag
>mining company
>female hr officer
Lad, you've narrowed down youe gf to like three people. Stop now.

>I've been offered before by some older friend though
What? Your friend "offered" to fuck your girl for you?

I'm a guy, i don't think he typo'd anything or maybe it was because i said "me" in the second sentenced.

Imagine a World with no women, just man and shemales/traps

Thanks a ton you guys. That all really puts me at ease. Guess I will keep the whatever happens, happens mentality. I'm still young so I have time for what relationships may come my way. Just have to give it my best.

I don't think "I" well i jinxed hard there lol

Is anyone really going to waste their time doxxing some guy in the Philippines? No offense to the guy but let's be real here.

I don't think "I" well i jinxed hard there lol

My bad! I hope you're a bull to user. Do the fucking not the cucking

That's in Manila mate. There's no mining there. I'm from Palawan, fair to medium not EDSA traffic

It is, you're dependent on her. She will find someone else better for her and he will satisfy her and make her feel like a real woman.

Remember above all else women love power and crave domination. They'll seek it out regardless of what you've done for them. I'd cover my ass and make sure she wasn't cheating on you anyways. Some girls like it.

Sorry man, you may be a chad in the Philippines, but not in the world.

Chads are tall alpha males, blonde hair, blue eyes, have high paying jobs

not short monkey looking dudes who are house husbands

>bioengineered cat-traps with "long tails"
>"men" with multiple vaginas and fuckholes
>fembots and other sexbots with different personalities to pick from
I could do this all day

sorry to chime in OPs thread

>Mid-scale stock trader is one of NEET classic profession for a reason

Any suggestion or good books or info on the subject?

Probably? You might be onto something hahaha

I hope not. I came her for opinions and advice not to be doxxed.

A guy friend offered me to fuck her gf. A tres

Yes. Dont make it cloud your head user

I am sperm donor. I cannot be a cuck. My sperm count is double of the average at least.

I have achieved this state. My pussy puts ME on a pedestal. Shit is cash.

Dammit Sweden

go found a swedish girl right now and put 7 in here.

Fuck man.

what advice are you actually looking for?

Lol your purpose is literally nothing more than to absorb waste fluoride production and consume shit while generating tax for your owners, goy, and you have the nerve to call some shack filler from the Philippines unimportant? Kek.

You would need a decent amount of money to get started with something like that. Forex trading is also really profitable and relatively simple as well. Also has the benefit of utilizing leverage. I do it when I have spare time and am not stuck at work. Hope to make enough to do it full time someday.

>88
>311
Bad news KEK has spoken, she's going to fuck a grunt ass marine behind your back

The problem is that Swedish girl have been found over 20 times here, if you catch my drift.

This made me really happy for some reason.

I envy you. You have nordic genes while i have the mutt one. A mix of chink, spanish and flip. Fml famalam

Sup Forums's view in my situation. I googled about it but i dont wanna hear from SJW huffpo and dailymail

Keep on pretending your country is more important than simply providing a tax haven to corporations.

Fucking potatoniggers can't even reclaim northern ireland. How do you still get cucked by Britain in 2016? They aren't even powerful anymore.