CALLING ALL AMERICANS

CALLING ALL AMERICANS

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AMERICAN ONLY THREAD

IF YOU ARE FROM A SHIT COUNTRY (ALSO KNOWN AS ALL COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT AMERICA) PLEASE STOP READING HERE
fellow americans, i recently just came upon some disturbing news. i was reading about our founding fathers on wikipedia and ended up reading all of james madison's wiki page.

to my dismay, it turns out that james madison, the father of our glorious constitution and the 4th president of the usa, was MANLET. he was 5'4 and never weighed more than 100 pounds.

what the fuck guys? are we a manlet nation? if the other countries find out about this our reputation on Sup Forums could be ruined

It's cool, he made the Louisiana Purchase, so even though he was DYEL mode, he still made a based expansion of American territory. Arguably the best purchase we made.

I'm more worried about modern cucks for president that don't even believe in territorial expansion.

we have no territory left besides canada, my friend

im here lol

sup faggot

well, Israel IS basiclly a 51th state

MANLET NATION DETECTED

I'm a time traveler from the 1930's, I'm American.

America is Israeli land

We have a large, unguarded border, and the Canadians have a lax immigration policy. It might be in our best national security interests to invade.

>are we a manlet nation?

manlets at heart

German-American here.

People come in all shapes and sizes. What is important is that he wasn't a Jew.

WTF I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED JAMES WHO IS MANLET TOO. THE JEWS DID THIS.

FUCK OFF CROWN-KEKS

AND YOU

GO MAKE SOME MATZOS OR WHATEVER

yes, we're a manlet nation, and we got better. get over it you wuss.

I am not American and I am posting in this thread

digits confirm you maek post

Just dropping in to let you know that Prince William, our next king, is 6'3.

You lads can come back as a colony at any time. No hard feelings and all that.

>.t lanklet

M-MANLETS GUYS

name one freakshow lanklet that doesnt have health problems and has a normal looking face. if height is your only redeeming factor you should kill yourself.

You stupid idiot. The capital of the US can't be a state. It's in the constitution.

its ok dude he's already dead LOL

>crying about James Madison when your nation is owned, run for and by Jews, and most of the population probably has some Jewish blood by now

seriously?