The Prophecy Of Sup Forums

Last I recall, the island floated away and the three branches became one. Has anything else happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/19/asia/north-korea-missile-launch-fail/
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg&t=6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparrow_Hills
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Three branches might be set for Jan 20th.

Not sure if Britain is the island leaving the EU or if Tuvalu is the island.

Killing bolt is most worrying. Any word of nuclear test being prepared?

This is probably what he was talking about

3 branches becoming one already happened. Jews, Islam, and the Catholic church are all working together to destroy western civilization.

>Cancer

3 branches means the 3 us govt. branches going conservative

You're right.

"the star will gorge itself on clay"
greater israel? can anyone confirm

Could be either, but seeing as the fucking leaf who made this prophecy focused America in the begining I'm based towards the government branches going conservative.

And I'm not following how the British union of Fascists fits in. Help?

no it seems more like china devouring tawain and other countries singapore and indonesia need to be fucking invaded

This is basically Intentionally vague and skewed descriptions of taro-magic8-oujia-Fortunecookie: the post

Not saying your autistic, but really you are.

The star could also reference Texas. Or any country that puts a single star on its flag.

I was here

>the bear will leave its cave forever
>A rock will stand on seven hills
Any ideas?

Fucking good. I hope the world ends soon. All this is so fucking tiresome. I fucking hate leftists so much that I want to world to burn just to fucking spite them. If there is a afterlife, and I end up in hell, I'd be fucking content depsite being spit roasted by fucking dog demons with barbed cocks while my own penis is dipped in boiling blood and stuffed with hot coal shards shoved down my urethra as I would know these leftists fucks are all fucking dead and/or suffering due to shit they brought onto their smug fucking prissy fag selves. Bring ragnarok, the apocalypse, the goddamn warhammer fucking end times or whatever the fuck on, because fuck this shit. Fuck this fucking kikery. Fuck all of it. It's just fucking stupid. So fucking dumb. Fuck, even if I had the chance of not ending the world, I wouldn't do shit so these piece of shit leftists get their just shit-caked deserts. Fucking hook nosed golbin fuck jews, fucking pinko-commie fucks, goddamn fucking damn it.

Real or not, it's at least something to think about. Also, Meme magic brought Trump to office, could bring a phony prophecy to reality.

i saw in another post the bear might allude to russia awakening and waging a long or nuclear war

Could be Russia, Cuckifornia, or a person. But I know dick all about people.

Then what does
>the rod and the ring will strike
means?

Facism vs democracy maybe?

Rod and ring are nuclear components. Hold out hope that those are not what it refers to.

This; it's incredibly easy to write several cryptic and sinister sounding (((prophecies))) which you can then mold to vaguely fit real word events

"Idols will speak and move about"

Kek vs Moloch in the open.

>killing bolt

That would be impressive. Also horrifying.

seven hills is rome, traditionally. the church is the rock, would be my guess, therefore it would be the vatican and rome integrating into one entity again.

pic related? "The Rod and ring symbol is a symbol that is depicted on Mesopotamian stelas, cylinder seals and reliefs. It is held by a god or goddess and in most cases is being offered to a king who is standing, often making a sacrifice, or otherwise showing respect." truce or some other surrender maybe

I want to add that "they're trying to force God's hand" makes me think that they're trying to trigger the Apocalyptic battle for some reason - maybe because they think they can win. (((They've))) been doing everything they can to fulfill prophecies related to the rebuilding of the 3rd temple, etc

Maybe it's already happening, for those paying attention. Doesn't have to be a battle of gigantic monsters. Kek speaks to us already. Who knows how they speak to Moloch. Both sides are moving, both sides are revealed.

>The black flag will fly above the dome

ISIS take Jerusalem

A few city's built on seven hills specifically, rock could mean a meteor

Was meant for

>Killing bolt

Sounds like attempted assassination, to me.

this is obviously Rome/ The Vatican

Probably a declaration of Crusade? I hope so

>The star will gorge itself on Clay

Prince dying after doing a load of coke

A peace is struck. That's an interesting possibility. Also fits with Kek's psuedo Mesopotamian-egyption asthetic. Russia, America, China perhaps?

Trump will set a precedence where the President doesn't have to live in the White House

The Rock will become pope.

Peace in the middle east.

Gotta get the intel on Moloch.

a bear is either in reference to russia or california

could be going to war in the case of russia

could be california...i dunno what leaving the cave is in reference too

>The Rock will become pope.

Goddamnit.

Calexit.

Calexit. Also called "willingly tossing ourselves into the ocean" {figuratively.}

The name peter literally means rock
>And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

According to the prophecy of the popes the last pope shall be named Peter, just before the end.

There you go

>a rock will stand on seven hills

Well apparently in Mecca, in the giant cube, there's a fragment of a meteor. Perhaps this message alludes to the possibility Islam (the rock) will stand on seven hills (Rome)

>implying isis will act against their Jewish overlords

That would require ISIS having a strong foothoold in Italy, we know it has infiltrated them but I'm not sure if they have the foothold.

It's getting clear that there are 2 ways this can end. With a peace between bitter factions and a canceled doomsday, or a nuclear holocaust amid the apocolypse.

>The star will gorge itself on Clay

Isreal taking more land perhaps?

>three branches
Republicans hold legislative, executive, and judicial branches of government in the US.
>island
Obviously Brexit.
>killing bolt
Aleppo has stopped the 'rebels' and ISIL but the war isn't over. Hinting at a new war against ISIS.
>star will gorge clay
China recently said it will use military force to reclaim land. They still hold claim of Taiwan.
>Idols will speak
The same as idols speaking about war. The press will be like the months before the start of WW2.
>black flag above the dome
ISIS is going to capture some territory that can lead to WW3.
>belly of the dragon
China will start military engaging in the South China sea.
>two voices
Two foreign forces will stop total disaster. Trump and Putin possibly.
>rock will stand
This is a really religious land its referring to. Possible peace n middle east.
>ravens starve
Russian phrase meaning ravens starve because there are no bodies to eat. No war.
>bear leaves its cave
Russia becomes a super power again.
>rod and ring strike
Nuclear event happens. Refers to old style bomb, so terrorist bombing will signal start of new world.

All the worlds a stage. This is the stage material.

there's no hills in Mecca. Also, the Vatican is situated at the heart of the seven hills of Rome.

Wrong it quite literally means we will bring that fucking rock to rome and secure it in a public pit where people spit on it for luck or some dumb shit.

>It will happen the weather cools

Solar minimum, new mini ice age has began. Peaks in 2020's though could become a genuine ice age.

>that's when they'll make their move

The Jews will annex the rest of Israel and wider regions.

>the star will gorge itself on clay

China will expand into the Indian subcontinent and former soviet satellite nations.

>idols will speak and move about

Islamic zealots opposing Israel, black flag of ISIS etc.

>belly of the dragon will drip water

Chinese expansion due its force projection over its near region sea and ballistic capabilities

>a rock will stand on seven hills

Likely volcano exposion due to weakened corona due to solar minimum

>the ravens will starve
The ravens at the Tower of London will be neglected due to heavy snow falls and food riots

>the bear will leave its cage forever

Much of Russia will become uninhabitable and too extreme

>the rod and the ring will strike

Offspring increase due to increased infant mortality rates.

The killing bolt that doesn't kill would probably be the lightning strike hitting Trump tower. I've seen it mentioned in the John Titor theory around here.

>Killing bolt

Could mean a missile test of any kind.

Didn't North Korea do a missile test just a few weeks ago?

whatever happened with the last Sup Forums prophecy?

Rule of prophecy, there's more than one way the results will manifest, these depend on how people act in light of the prophecy.

peter means rock; Jesus renamed Peter for this reason.
It's about the pope

I referred to Rome with seven hills. Mecca holds a giant Islam cube which has the fragments of a meteor

>not having it saved

Trump happend , that was the days before KEK

so what you're saying is... winter-chan?

this makes sense. The war with palestine, it's like it's literally eating palestine and might go for more aka "Greater Israel"

There were no days before Kek. There were just days before you noticed Kek, you arrogant mortal shitstain.

killing bolt means Venezuela. Most lightning strikes in world per year occurs in a region in Venezuela

I regret to inform OP is passing out. One thing is clear. The prophecy will come true. There will be a version where Moloch is victorious, and then there's the one where Kek, and by extension us are victorious. Watch the world, let's not allow them to reset this on their path.

>rome has 7 hills
>sand nigger dome is dedicated to a rock
ergo, muzzies capture rome/cuck the pope

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

cnn.com/2016/10/19/asia/north-korea-missile-launch-fail/

>Second North Korea missile launch in a week fails, US and South Korea say

>Wed November 2, 2016

>It was the country's second failed missile launch in a week and fifth time they attempted launches in the past two months -- three ballistic missiles were fired in September towards the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea.

>The US Strategic command said it detected the new missile, which may have been a Musudan intermediate-range projectile, at 6:00 p.m. ET Wednesday, or around 6:30 a.m. Pyongyang time Thursday.

It fits the Fall/Winter 2016 timeline for the start of the elites' planned End Time home stretch plan to kick off.

I consider this the third prophecy fulfilled. The first three are fulfilled.

>A killing bolt
= ballistic missile

>will shine
= will launch

>in the night
= in secret

>but will not kill.
= it fails / it's just a test

>Idols will speak and move about.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg&t=6s

This guy literally loves a machine. It's idolatry. Also, the animated, speaking character is a literal idol in the Japanese sense.

>In Japanese pop culture, "idol" (アイドル aidoru?, a Japanese rendering of the English word "idol") is a term typically used to refer to young manufactured stars/starlets marketed to be admired for their cuteness. Idols are intended to be role models. They are supposed to have a good public image and be good examples to young people. Idols aim to play a wide range of roles as media personalities (tarento), e.g. pop singers, panelists of variety programs, bit-part actors, models for magazines and advertisements.

Fourth prophecy fulfilled.

>three branches into one
Germany, Sweden and France will transform into The United Caliphate

yeah it sure isn't moloch or kek or any of that shit

it's some obscure weaboo hologram

fuckin' leafs

>it isn't an obscure weeb hologram
>it's an obscure Egyptian god worshipped by NEETS on a Vietnamese wuxia imageboard

This. And Brexit is the Island.

Now for the killing bolt...

Jerusalem has 7 hills and the Mosque is the Dome on the Rock.

Bear is Russia. Cave is Siberia. Dragon is China. Water is the deluge of chinese army.
>China will invade Siberia and win it. Russia will never regain it (leave forever the cave). Russia will lose because it will be weak after war in Ukraine. Also China Has got 200kk men able to join army.
That is probably one of the oldest polish prophecy. Also, don't trust the tiger.

No, that's too obscure for #3. I mean the first two are literally Trump and Brexit, the biggest stories of the year.

My guesses are
>attempted assassination of Trump
>false flag nuclear launch blamed on Russia
>ISIS attempts to detonate nuclear weapon and fails

No, the dragon means the south China Sea. Possibly war with Vietnam.

>Sup Forums prophecy
yeah ok

The prophecies seem to be signs that Sup Forums would particularly notice, having to do with geopolitics mostly, but this board is also full of weebs and waifuists. Some guys here have probably already placed their orders.

Most of the prophecies seem to be occult/religious-tinged, though. You're really expecting Kek and Moloch to physically manifest? Reference is made in the opening to the Abrahamic God. If Kek or Moloch emerge, it will be as beast/antichrist.

The Island is lolitta island. People are already forgetting about it.

The pizza will move to the island exclusively now, a lot of government people will be absent from their work because the pizzeria isn't around.

>Calexit. Also called "willingly tossing ourselves into the ocean" {figuratively.}

Literally would be better

>A bunch of aphorisms that could mean literally anything depending on your perspective and rooted biases

You guys are fucking retarded if you're not larping

>It will happen when the weather cools
It will happen/start during Autumn/Winter

>The plans laid long ago before the founding of america, and older still, will come to fruition
Could be many plans. The freemason endgame. The Islamic Endgame. Papal Endgame? Some other Religious Endgame kicking in.

>They're trying to force gods hand
Some group of people who are trying to get god to support them.

>Watch for these signs
Now the question is weather or not the signs are in order, I believe it is.

>Three branches will become one
The three branches of US government becoming one

>An Island Drifting Away
The UK will then drift away after Brexit kicks in

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Assasination attempt against Trump that will fail. (maybe not Trump)

>The star will gorge itself on clay
All the states bordering the USA have a star on them (NM has the Sun but that is still a star) and will gorge on lots of Cement (clay) that is being sent there for the wall.

>Idols will speak and move about
I am a bit stumped on this. But maybe its the fact that many celebrities that were in on whatever is going on will be finally speak their own opinions instead of being forced to do whatever their owners want them to.

>The Black flag will fly above the dome
Pirates will take over the white house.
Or more likely a terror attack on Washington or one of the many cathedrals that are domes. Maybe the Hagia Sophia or St. Peters.

>The Belly of the dragon will drip water
No clue desu. Maybe its China flooding or starting a war in South China Sea like you guys say.
Or maybe its Trumps promises being stopped. (Trumps fire turning into water)

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
There will be two people who will speak out during some great catastrophy that nobody is willing to speak about.
Or there will be nuclear war. (great silence because everybody is anticipating the bombs)
That every body will hear. (You would still be able to hear the explosion.)

Trump used the word as an adjective to describe great solid individuals often in the art of the deal. Maybe a rock will rule Rome?
Or maybe it will be the bringing back of Papal control of Rome.
Dont know actually.

>The ravens will starve
Luke 12:24
"Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!"
God gives up on the world because even the birds starve.
>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia reintegrating with the West after its isolation
Or the bear(Russia) goes to war, therefore leaving the cave.

>The rod and ring will strike
Primer of a nuke

>turkey
>crescent moon and star
>star is currently invading Syrian clay

>prophecy
>didn't even get doubles

into the trash it goes, kek doesn't approve

A new pope will replace the false pope, resuming the line from Peter/Cephas (the Rock).

or this kek.

Or the Ark of the Covenant is found and brought to Rome. It contains the original slabs of rock called the Ten Commandments.

What does Sup Forums think of my tinfoil?

The next part of the prophesy to be fulfilled is the attempt assassination on trump.
Stars gorging on clay is likely a nuclear event.

Stars have also been compared to angels so it could be another meaning

Bitch plz, i will list you all the names, because i see that your knowledge is just some random info put together.
>Animals
Tiger-India, Dragon-China, Bear-Russia, Cock-France, Eagle-Poland
>Mythology
Neptun-UK, Atlantis-USA, Alemania-Germany
>Others
Student/Learner-Great Taliban or Isis, Synagogue-Israel, 7 hills-Rome, Star with 8 arms-Africa, Byzanthium-Greace, phillars of the Hercules- Giblartar, Land of the Fire- Australia
Those are all that I remeber.

The bear leaving it's cave is about Russia joining the rest of the world and leaving it's cave. Everyone is thinking it is war, but it's actually a good thing.

Seven hills normally means Rome, but a rock could mean fucking anything. Meteor hits Rome or even Rome in this sense is an analogy for the civilised world, maybe even just America. Could be alluding to a fucking space elevator with a asteroid in fucking geosync as the counterweight. Could be Mecca, could be anything it is so vague.

>killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill

Trump taking office but not doing what he said he would do

see

Trump used to be left leaning. Threatened to run as independent before becoming the nominee

You missed the prophecy where the childhood friend unmasks the detective.

Good raven theories. I like the Luke reference, but I would expect its meaning to be more specific. Maybe it means that there will be a famine affecting many Christians.

Ravens feast upon the dead.
They're starving because Europe is being genocided without war.

>seven hills
>seven continents
>muslim space rock

It's finished, islam will take over the world

>Seven hills
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparrow_Hills
Just like Rome.

>the overlords won't stage a false flag so that greatest ally will come and help carry out ((their)) greatest plan

>Three branches will become one
Three branches of government are now Republican controlled
>An island will drift away
Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Unknown
>The star will gorge itself on clay
Unknown, clay=land, possible Americans on the moon again?
>Idols will speak and move about
Kek, duh.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS in Jerusalem
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
China in the South China Sea
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
Unknown
Unknown
>The ravens will starve
Unknown. Ravens=Nordic Paganism, possibly Scandinavia?
>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia
>The rod and the ring will strike
Unknown

I've always taken the killing bolt to mean either a massive cyber attack or EMP blast.