Who else still #withher?

Who else still #withher?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=NwY74h3Mujk
youtube.com/watch?v=NN4Ky64uwWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean who wants to "wither" with her?

eh, I'm kinda over it by now

Neither Hillary nor Trump is what the US needs.

The US just needs more diversity, right Sven?

a fucking swede

I am still with her. I'll always be with her even though she did not win the electoral vote. I am very proud of my votes for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XmSdTa9kaiQ

Right, our country will benefit going to war with Russia, Syria and Iran while at the same time getting sold out to the highest bidder for bribes that'll go straight to the Clinton Foundation.

THIS IS MUH FIGHT SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

PLEASE DON'T INDICT SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=NwY74h3Mujk

Someday, my beautiful darling daughter or granddaughter will come home gushing about the first woman to win the vote to be the united states president. I'll laugh and say: No, girlie, there was another before her who won the vote in America, and her name was Hillary.

>but grampa, everyone says that this girl is the first female president.

>she is the first one to be president, but not the first to get the most votes.

Then I'll show her Hillary's stub in the encyclopedia.

Lads step down, I'll deal with this leaf

OH GOD TRUMP'S RIGHT SOOOOOOOOOONG
youtube.com/watch?v=NN4Ky64uwWE

alright i have to ask why do you support her anyway? most hillary supporter don't even give me a reason why they support hey,so you have a reason?

Yes

Wither
as in wither away

> lost to a black man who wouldn't have been able to vote 50 years ago

> lost to the host of the apprentice with the media backing her throughout her campaign

If she wasn't married to bill, she would even be given the chance to run. If you can't win against either of these two you should really just commit suduko

>this
lel

Too white for you, Jamal?

and he never posted again.

What a shit thread.
Nigger nigger nigger.

I'd be quite fond of Truman becoming prez again, but he's a corpse now, so that won't quite work out very well. The same can apply to crooked Hillary.

A

firstly you are a fag and a leaf. Therefore you will have no kids. secondly hillturd is going to prison.

New FBI director presents evidence wirh a recommendation to file RICO charges. New DoJ Attorney Gen. prosecutes the whole stinking cabal. Off to penitentiary they go.

adios motherfuckers

>tfw their memes are so shit that they must steal ours

FUCKING

LEAF

Hell No.. She sucks, just like Trump sucks..

What the U.S. needs is a person that understands the average American and puts emphasis on the middle class, since a stable economy relies on them. Troy*