Are right-wing safety squads actually working?

Are right-wing safety squads actually working?

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/SF-artists-get-eviction-notice-amid-crackdown-10802072.php

archive.is/7cspZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7cspZ
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
news-leader.com/story/news/local/christian-county/2016/12/16/fire-destroys-sparta-fire-station/95513258/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming
youtube.com/watch?v=7cYBWL6auI8
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 404

>anonymous complaint recieved on Monday

I wonder who (((((they))))) could have been

>That space, occupied by artists and musicians, lacked lifesaving features like sprinklers and adequate exits.

UNSAFE

if its a right wing safety squad we use safety brackets: [[[[[[they]]]]]]

Thank God slumlandlords really donnt havemuch influenve online

>Cottam and his fellow tenants are now part of a long list of artist groups around the country whose habitats are being closely scrutinized in the wake of the Dec. 2 Oakland warehouse fire.
Nice.

Kek

You know.. because they are about as safe.. funny how (((media))) finds a way to sympathise with them even when they are 100% putting every person that enters their deathtraps at risk.

So what are right wing safety squads?

Raids and harassment that have been banned but faggots think they can fight it, feel free to report these threads as many times as it takes for them to be deleted.

If no immediate mod response go to IRC and report it instead.

Groups of people, come together to make sure that incidents like The Ghost Ship fire (2016) and The Station nightclub fire (2003) never happen again by actively seeking out and reporting saftey violations of over crowded and unsafe DIY spaces around the globe (mainly Canada and the U.S.A)

>Raids and harassment
>Literally just reporting fire code violations

How do I report unsafe spaces?

t. criminal

>being buttblasted enough to wine on IRC
t.anarchist maoist transracial vegan transwoman

>so those places get shut down
>so the 'radical left' has no place to gather
>so you get to jack off to all the salt you get when they complain about it on social media
It's harassment. You don't actually care about saving their lives and in fact were wishing more had died in threads discussing the fire before the pic related thread.

By reporting the OP of this thread and any contributing posts so the mods can delete this trash again and again and again

You faggots still aren't taking the hint and reporting your threads through the site isn't working, so it's time to escalate matters.

you know these fucking burnt out losers arent doign anything new.

clubhouses have existed forever. fucking just learn basic maintenance and common sense.

ALL the places i saw in threads with pictures were literal death traps, not like 'oh he has too many things plugged in' but like 10-20+ unsafe things in every single frame.

the fact that a lot of the cases seem to be squatters ruining private property is unacceptable too.

i honestly think google could use the captcha system + google street view for flagging unsafe/suspicious conditions. would be a public service, better use of captcha than pic related

kill yourself you antifa faggot

Its easy. Just look up places in your area that you believe are unsafe. Warehouses where people are holding illegal venues with occupancy well over cap, for example. Search for photographic evidence on social media or Google Maps. Then report said evidence to your local fire marshal, who will go out and inspect to see if the venue is actually up to code or if things need to be done.

Never make up lies about saftey violations as time spent investigating an already safe space can be better spent by the marshal investigating nonsafe spaces.

>reporting crimes
>harassment
stop killing people with your death traps!

>Using the original thread as evidence
>Despite the movement having actually changed into trying to save people from deathtraps
>Not getting that people can die

>archive.is/7cspZ
First picture, guy has a shitty radiator on top of a carpet...

Nice rebuttal faggot

Your actual goal isn't safety, it's harassment and making the 'radical left' assmad on Twitter/Faceberg when their gathering places are taken away

>Despite the movement having actually changed into trying to save people from deathtraps

You mean using safety as a convenient cover for the harassment.

I mean if you end up saving lives I won't argue with that but don't pretend that's why you're actually doing it. Any percieved concern about fire safety is completely facetious. You're all in it for the lulz.

The law is the law, regardless of what outcome it causes, and collateral damage. Especially if the outcome is good for us and bad for others.

What about the dozens of threads about retaliating against anti-Trumpers who attacked or harrassed or destroyed the lives of Trump supporters or their families?

Didn't seem to care then.

Good. Death to those who violate zoning ordinances

Firebug please. Safe space for everyone.

>It's harassment. You don't actually care about saving their lives and in fact were wishing more had died in threads discussing the fire before the pic related thread.

i dont contribute to those threads but you're fucking stupid.

those places are clearly unsafe. the people who make them and create them are dumb assholes. the world would literally be safer with less dumb assholes going around vandalizing and destroying private property to make it dangerous and unsafe.

people are against unsafe drug use that goes on in those places

people are against the unsafe degenerate mental disorders that get promoted as 'normal' in those places

people are against the naive, dangerous, and logically flawed ideas that get preached at those places

so i would say the people working in those threads are 100% serious about working for the safety of the great good.

you have no argument against random people reporting unsafe conditions to be checked by a PROFESSIONAL and judged.

its not like individual trolls from Sup Forums are going to these places and shutting them down personally for illegitimate reasons.

any place that gets shut down will get shut down because reports with pictures will have caused a professional investigate that will have deemed them truly unsafe or not. its 100% legitimate process.

the fact that it makes you butthurt makes you a retarded faggot lol.

oh shit
did he get hurt?

>You're completely in it for the lulz
And?

Politically motivated lulz doesn't stop it being legally and morally good however.

Are you that brain damaged?

These stories are so fucking incredibly gay.

This first guy, we're suppose to feel sympathy for him because he chose to be a ballerina and not pursue any other type of financial success? What does he think this is fucking 19th century Europe? How can you possibly think that your average ass talent of spinning in a circle is going to contend with the thousands of other dancers that are already famous and you're some fat fuck in a warehouse. I can't stand these people, they're so fucking delusional.

STOP. KILLING. PEOPLE. BY. COMMITTING. FIRE. SAFETY. CRIMES. THIS. IS. NOT. OKAY.

>Raids and harassment that have been banned

Propagating this lie is going to lead to people being hurt and killed by unsafe spaces.

zExqozBn wants people to die in a fire. /pol does not.

Huh? No, I'm on your side. If you won't obey the most basic of laws then you don't deserve to be a part of society.

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

What are you talking about? I saved lives in massachusetts. Two places i reported were shut down and all the people living there were evicted. The place was boarded up and their shit was thrown out. They didnt burn to death like the fags in oakland. I helped enforce they fire code in the area by pretending to be one of them. Something my fire marshalls were unable to do. I went, i observed, i saved lives

There is nothing wrong with reporting fire code violations

Do you want to see cities go up in smoke? So what if degenerate lefties like unsafe buildings

Not our problem :^)

fires are NO LAUGHING MATTER! many such cases!

I'm actual in it because a relative of mine died in the 2003 Station nightclub fire.

Don't forget, most ballet dancers do train in warehouses.

Converted and properly up to code warehouses.

I just realised
>You faggots still aren't taking the hint and reporting your threads through the site isn't working, so it's time to escalate matters.
>Your threads THROUGH THE SITE
We literally have fucking reddit fags for mods

Christ

How is harassment to get deathtraps that have been proven to kill people shutdown or start implementing protocol? Are you fucking retarded? Do you know what harassment is? They're not even personally talking to the squatters so this isn't in any shape or form harassment, you're just a faggot.

Get ready for the Christmas surprise

Its harassment to trigger a leftie shit by enforcing fire codes apparently

can someone aware me as to what right wing safety squads are?

>the left at the turn of the 20th century
>establish laws that prevent dangerous slumlordery: lack of proper fire escapes, fire warning systems, etc. that poor workers were forced to accept due to low budgets.
>the left at the turn of the 21st century
>fuck you, we don't need fire codes, do what we want slumlord all day

This is what happens when you don't learn history and instead focus on gender fluid politics.

To the leftist snowflake, calling the cops on someone who murdered a cat would be harassment.

It hurts their feelings! Ban it!

The best part of all this is libtards are actually defending landlords renting out deathtraps to the underprivileged just because faggots like to rent these shitholes. Any other day they'd be up in arms over something like this, but today they'll defend it for the sake of appearing to be politically correct.

>Leftists turning into the biggest good goy imaginable
Sad to realise that most of the people in these places are being taken advantage of, being jewed by a greedy slumlord.

I really dont get that at all, even in my shit hole third world country you have to have your building declared safe by the health department to shelter homeless.

These threads arent even getting deleted. Were fine just some paranoid whiny little bitch. Their not going anywhere just keep making the world a safer place

>this one salty antifa faggot from /qa/

>103275564
Witch hunts by meant to displace degenerates so developers can build luxury condos.

Sup Forums does the dirty work for free. The little taste of power has made them slaves to the memes.

When edgy meets corruption this is what happens. The government has so successfully harnessed autism and depression to create the ultimate race of super Hippies with no redeeming qualities that never fucking die.

Bump, fuck all mods and commies

developers can buy squatted buildings whenever they want

news-leader.com/story/news/local/christian-county/2016/12/16/fire-destroys-sparta-fire-station/95513258/

It's all done under the table, they basically just take small sums of money from people and turn a blind eye to whatever happens in the place. At the very least it helps them pay down their property taxes on places they are stuck with that no one else wants to rent or buy.

Make Allahu Ackbar Again

Threads for the legitimate discussion and reporting of UNSAFE SPACES for dangerous violations of fire and building code, as well as zoning violation.

You can do what you want, as long as you do it safely and according to the law.

I've been in a half dozen today that have been pruned m8. It's happening. The mod is just deleting them on site so he doesn't have to face any repercussion for banning anyone, the sneaky shit.

Pic related from the /qa/ threads, him talking to them.

Which increases property value of the shit holes they live around thus adding to the growth of the city and state their for the country. This isn't just fucking memeing anymore, this is helping our countries get rid of the blight that has been passive aggressive slackivism and decadence that has been bred heavily in this and the last generation.

The modern left is full of entitled, spoiled children who tantrum at anyone telling them what they're doing is wrong. It's no longer the left of the union, blue collar working trying to make his way in the world and improve their living conditions.

/qa/ should be deleted, it's all the problems of /q/ all over again, except this time the admin is even dumber than moot and the mods are newfag redditors that probably make half the butthurt posts there.

You know whats even more glorious? Even if you ban the threads here they still wont be stopped, the better chan is still ours and it will be our little fortress (which we actually extended recently) against your leftist crap.

We are winning.

So what you want is for buildings that would otherwise be condemned for their lack of safety to go ignored until they get arsoned or accidentally ignited and burn the neighbourhood down?

I mean, slumlord jewing is better than getting up to code!

Sorry I should have read the thread before posting, figured it out. Can't believe the cuck ITT claiming that reporting violations of the law is harassment kek

It's a fantastic public service that Sup Forums is performing here. It's great that we can donate our time to such an apolitical and often unglamorous issue, safety. The SS might be seen by some as party poopers, but safety is so fundamental to human life and cannot continue to be ignored. We cannot in good faith, sit by, while the future generations of artists and political activists continue to congregate in such unsafe localities. Please people, report these unsafe hovels to the appropriate fire and police authorities. We are saving lives here, continue the good work.

Turnaround is fair play

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming

>Culture jamming (sometimes guerrilla communication)[1][2] is a tactic used by many anti-consumerist social movements[3] to disrupt or subvert media culture and its mainstream cultural institutions, including corporate advertising. It attempts to "expose the methods of domination" of a mass society to foster progressive change.

Sup Forums has made counter culture jamming a real thing. Best time line ever.

>right wing safety squads
what does that even mean?
at least on the east coast the people that push strict zoning and construction regulations are all progressives.

right-wingers are
>those assholes that want the poor to burn in substandard housing built by greedy rich construction companies whose only concern is making more money no matter who it hurts.

sounds totally ass backwards to me.

Hurt feelings are the worst, Ausbro.
Like, never mind that it's the fire marshall and city code enforcer's decision to call it on whether to evict and close the doors, we already fight over what looks like it ought to be reported.

They even decided to turn it on its head once and say we'd be mad when the "Nazi meth labs" were taken out of business!

Nazi meth labs!
I doubt they understand how unsafe and dangerous to the community that would be. Really shaking my damned head.

It means reporting buildings that house degenerate leftie shits for fire code violations.

why are faggot mods deleting /safe/ threads?

Actually they want them to live in Standard housing as approved by law. If a house you or a loved one are renting is substandard you should charge the rental property owner by contacting the local government. If your own housing is substandard it should be brought up to code: even if there is a freak accident in a house up to fire code (oven fire for example) you should be able to escape safely with no blockages or deathtraps.

he dieded

G-guys? This post is making me feel UNSAFE.

what sub is that? why do you black out usernames you cuck

>illegal in both US law and Sup Forums codes to perform raids
ayy
>POSTING THE PRIVATE PROPERTY INFO AND THE STREET NUMBER OF THESE PRIVATE BUSINESSES THEY ARE DOXING
L
M
A
O

read the rules fagggot. It's a ban able offense to mention reporting people. It's also a bannable offense to Erroniously report a thread.
Enjoy your ban fag.
.t. WTSnacks

If the people were black tenants you'd hear endless cries of racism for "forcing" blacks to live in unsafe conditions.

Well i havent harassed anyone. I just gave tips on how to make these places safe amd scripts on what to say to fire marshalls when you report them since it is dangerous these places exist. Oakland was proof enough of this. I will be happy to provide info on how to access these places and what to do once inside if you see any violations. I know ive saved at least 40 lives so far. Possibly more if they had an event. Im here to save more lives not harass

Can I get a tldr?

shows how much you know about conservatives faget

>It's harassment.
ever wondered what's it like to have the antifa on your back?
you're about to find out.

Aren't you now raiding this thread and trying to harass us into confirming to your demands

Go fuck yourself you lgbt fag.

Good boy. Following the law is not harassment, it is being a good citizen.

Above all, stay safe

>>so those places get shut down
>>so the 'radical left' has no place to gather
>>so you get to jack off to all the salt you get when they complain about it on social media
>It's harassment. You don't actually care about saving their lives and in fact were wishing more had died in threads discussing the fire before the pic related thread.
Unless they're doing something illegal that doesn't matter. Reporting safety hazards isn't harassing anyone. It doesn't even fit the definition but it's unexpectedly difficult to prove it anyway, so fuck off, you know nothing.

Posting private info like public forums is illegal.

It's like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7cYBWL6auI8

but with a peaceable post-MAGA Ben garrison at the helm.

>Breaking fire codes is not illegal.

Of course all the places i go have proper fire safety. Why dont these places have to pay for it as well? Is it because they dont have jobs?

don't be a faggot, I just wanna read all that salt

there were a lot of upvotes in that thread so it can't be one of those small cuck subreddits, this is something bigger

Has Hiro been online yet since yesterday? Waiting for him to evict the faggot mod who keeps banning the diy threads...

Anarcho-scum. Think they're above the law. BIG disrespect for safety. Sad!

Then lets make a ton of qa bans asking for his removal.

Just scary. More will die in these fires than they will freezing in the streets in mass. Id rather them freeze.

are we sure we aren't becoming the people we hate Sup Forums?

did I attempt to present my opinion or position on conservatives?

you dumb as hell

It's the ANTIFA faggot who's bragged about being a mole on 8pol.

I don't hate them because of their tactics. I hate them because of their politics. I'd gladly use their weapons against them.

SO call me a "rjw" if you want. It would change nothing.

Sup Forums.org/feedback

To fight the jew we must become the jew.
Im totally ok woth stooping to their level.
All is fair in war.

The sooner we Make America Safe Again the sooner everyone can sleep sounder.