Be american

>be american
>at pub talking to some qt's
>german guy comes up asks if i like Trump
>say yes, he says he doesnt like me then
>reply with -I like everyone, why are you discriminating what are you a nazi?
>he gets nervous as i tell everyone at the table he is a nazi
>other people at the table are doing engineering calculations in their head to figure out who is right but my mind is dominant
>when i say I like Trump qt girl next to me says "i like you" and her friends giggle and i get her number and go talk to other girls to add to my possible m8s

Cucks, u mad im over here stealing yo girls and making you look bad in the process?

Nice blog.

Muh dick

I believe that happened. and is a hundred percent credible.

>be american autist
> be in country where peolle are touchy about nazis
> bring it up all the time in ever tiny argument
> use it to put down betas and impress girls
> muh godwins law
> be proud of yourself for being socially retarded and looking like a brash fool

Congrats

Fuck off Nazi.

>when you know a story is bullshit but you believe it anyway

You're alright Hans.

Edgy

i never realized calling somone a nazi espeacially to a german is somthing that really fucks them up. otherwise that wont work because in a real european bar he would just kill you with his man fist

Noice

>european bar
>men

I met a German at a pub the other night who told me Merkel's been great for Germany, legalizing same-sex marriage and pushing back nuclear energy for several years, and that the AfD are a bunch of fearmongering right wing clowns

Has Sup Forums been lying to me?

>things that never happened

yes, but so has the german

LMAO
M
A
O

the S I N G L E one and O N L Y thing Merkel has stood by time and time again is that she would never allow gay-marriage.

This is well documented and a lot of leftists hate her because of it.

Germans are cucks. I once got a grown German man to cry by telling him the shoah wasn't his fault and that the 6 million number is nonsense.

>euro bar
>'men'

?????????????????????????
FICKI FICKI

>be american
>grab 'em by the pussy in germany too
>cuckold the german that was pretending he was alpha

If Germans wanted to not be touchy, then they should just not be touchy about it

The German should have just said:
Yeah, it happened and now we're over it. what's wrong with you, you fatass autist?

Germans are cucked beyond belief.

You can just insinuate they're a Nazi or their parents/grand parents helped Hitler, and they go into full back pedalling mode and immediately start virtue signalling in front of their friends, or they immediately lose their "standing".

It's hilarious, really, and a little bit sad that they are punishing themselves for something they didn't even do. Meanwhile Mao and Stalin get free passes for killing tens of millions of people, but everyone loves him.

Crazy nation, really.

two very different social standards, and both are correct in their own way.

Maybe those millions that Stalin has killed shouldn't have attacked USSR?

What? Stalin barely killed any Germans. I was talking about Soviet citizens that starved to death as a direct result of his agricultural policies.

fags cant get married in Germoney?

that makes her even more interesting.

I believe that this would happen, because the beta cucks here are really this retarded.

But it's also dangerous to be labelled a nazi here. Be called a nazi here and there and you will losse your job, get your car burned by antifa faggots and if you are lucky, your whole existence will be destroyed via internet by leftists.

answer this

Pls Stop with your low Shitposting skills. You are embarassing yourself

They can get a "civil partnership", as I think the term is, registered which is legally like marriage in some ways but not all. They always seemed to be fine with that until recently too.

answer here

Nö. He was brainwashed

Refugees don't drink alcohol bro.

Sad but true

>says the faggot not getting any pussy tonight.

Lol get fucked nerd

thank you... im going to enjoy using it to contrast liberal arguments.

thanks gentlemen.

>be american
>try to act tough
>get your shit pushed in
Happens every time

Are you like 12?

>when i say I like Trump qt girl next to me says "i like you" and her friends giggle and i get her number and go talk to other girls to add to my possible m8s

>things that didn't happen

fuck yea

>when i say I like Trump qt girl next to me says "i like you"

oh wow this is like permavirgin Sup Forumstard fantasy.. wait a minute

Im bros with any German but if they attack me mentally or physically ive found their weaknesses and will make them look fucking retarded

Same goes with any leftsist, I psyop them on the spot with nlp and make them question reality

>>other people at the table are doing engineering calculations in their head to figure out who is right

kek, fuckin germans

I have no idea if this is a low quality bait or anything but it sounds retarded as hell Most of the Boys in my School atleast greet eachother with heil hitler, Support afd, and Are Proud of the arian past and Want to Continue im in a Gymnasium in Southern Germany so not only stupid People Are like this fak of amerifag

You are forgetting to factor in the girls, who tend to majority leftwing and will refuse pussy to anyone who isn't a leftie repeating media headlines.

Good post.

This thread needs more stories

This is also wrong only the shitbreed Girls Are like this they Aren't Seen as German so they obviously can't identify with anything other then left Bullshit I dont Know a Single Girl(which isn't a failed Mixed breed) that Supports the left

Nlp?

Ist es nur ein Problem in groBen Stadten?

Cuck cuck cuck

>eliminating nuclear energy
>great

I think OP was in Berlin. That doesn't count as Germany.

Over here if you would say that Trump was the best choice, you'd get a free beer. You can still grab pussy here too, they like it.

If I wanted to visit Deutschland and enjoy the black forest, castles and art galleries where would you recommend?

I'd also like to visit Munster and see the cages that those Anabaptists were put in.

>I met a guy who said things that are contrary to things I had heard previously

What do????

You should have just stopped after "I met a guy at a bar". You fucking fag

These are great. Keep'em coming ya sick cunt

That a boy! We need a Nu-male crying pic lol. I only got happy Nu-males.

I trust you, mate.

What do German numbers look like? What format are they in?

You left off the
>And everyone clapped

Everyone knows ima clap dem cheeks next time i see the qt ayyyy