HOW TO GET QT ENGLISH GF

I know the UK is pretty degenerate, but are there any conservative women still there?

I am of mostly English ancestry, and want to further the white race. But English accents are hot, so why not get one from the source?

W2c English qt? (Or Scottish/Welsh,

>qt girlfriend
>English hobgoblin with bad teeth
Pick one

>giving a fuck about teeth
That's what we have dentists for m8. Tuts are more important.

There are a few but like anywhere in the western world it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Your best bet to meet one is to mingle with upper class white english people. Unfortunately most don't really like mestizos, sorry yank.

>are there any conservative women still there
No.

Tfw a conservative bong qt wouldn't want to be with me

I'm not mestizshit. 99.8% northwestern eauropean.

I thought all middle class women were into careers.

They are all feminists. If you are lucky you will get some tits to play with. But only after giving her your life savings, your job wages and all of your time. And if you stray you get the boot instead.

>upper class
in england what exactly does that mean

>Scottish accent
>Hot
K-k m8?

Why the fuck would you come here? You have guns and freedom of speech whilst we have neither.

I detest this pathetic police state nation.

Michelle Obama

Rich

>with bad teeth
but I have a thing for that

Just talk alot of shit in your American accent and the normie bitches will swoon

Also, be really stereotypical by wearing a cowboy hat and eating hotdogs etc

>bad teeth

can't believe this meme is still alive. We have free dental care if you're under 18 or don't have a job.

>English accents are hot

Did you fall and bump your skull? Nothing hot about

>oi m8, come an trounce me shetlocka, ya coont m8, i swea' on me sweet ol' nan ifin ya aint gon' buggah me twat u moight be a poof oi fink ya, loight me a fag

Understood. Though I don't think I can take hot dogs on the plane.

>I don't think I can take hot dogs on the plane.
here's an idea go to a supermarket in Britain and make them yourself

I don't understand how there was very little split by genders in the Brexit vote. Most men here are fairly right-wing, it's mostly journalists, professors and a few other emasculated cuckolds that give us a bad name. Our women on the other hand are hopeless. Most of them seem to have bought into third-wave feminism from the US, so thanks for that.

>thinks a burger can live without guns.
Just to take a woman and move back to the US of course.

No. It means aristocratic.

Brexit wasn't entirely left-right.

My brother is right wing and voted remain. He works in the City.

tell them you like their pussy

You find her dad and pay him with goats.
Just kidding.

You get paid to take British girls.

wait- it's not just free forever? how much does it cost for a normal procedure like a teeth cleaning or having a burger grinder installed?

Oi be taykin loads of offence to this you bugger! We downt tawk loyk this at all!

Ahmed seem to know what he is doing in the UK. I think I'll take his word for it.

Yet no one there utilizes it

>tfw free burger grinder installations in the land of the free.

Give her a bottle of prosecco and a chip butty

It's not that we have bad dental care. It's just that Americans get their teeth whitened. Cheater!

I don't think op was looking to suck off a chav by the back of Iceland

We're sorry for failing, lads. We have only liberalised women in the UK; our Yorkshire folk are the last stand against this shitness that has hit our country.

Hail Yorkshire.

I found myself a qt 5'0'' from the UK online, she's spending Christmas with me here and will move to Norway in spring, because L O N D O N is fucking horrible.

She has flawless teeth though so maybe I'm being rused

Is she a Paki?

Presumably don't include south Yorkshire?

She's a conservative from a noble family, whiter than sourcream :9

slag culture has ruined the vast majority. If you can settle for

There are no English QT, why do you think Britain ruled the waves, to conquer shit? no, to escape the women.

It's difficult to get it right over here Ameribro.

Based on my experience, lower class women will be pretty un-feminist and unambitious but will still lack conservatism and are pretty degenerate, however middle class women will be pretty liberal and feminist but less likely to be spotted passed out in a highstreet with a WKD and a doner kebab.

Double edged sword my friend.

>womanlet

Enjoy the crushing feeling of despair as your sons stop growing at 5'6"

Yorkshire men tend to just kill liberal Yorkshire women. Problem sorted

>muh degeneracy

go ask ur mum

that seems comfy
also checked

Please take our women, white Ameribros. I hate the bunch of slags, that they are, that they are. And kick out the muzzies when you come over please.

Every school here has a free gym.

That's why it's unfair to call Americans fat.

barely any of them are you retard

Band 1: £19.70 covers an examination, diagnosis and advice. If necessary, it also includes X-rays, a scale and polish and planning for further treatment.
Band 2: £53.90 covers all treatment covered by Band 1, plus additional treatment, such as fillings, root canal treatment and removing teeth (extractions).
Band 3: £233.70 covers all treatment covered by Bands 1 and 2, plus more complex procedures, such as crowns, dentures and bridges

*You pay 11% off your earnings off the top in National Insurance too goy, unless you're self employed. Then it is a couple of quid a month.

I have the most stereotypical teeth in England. I was butchered from my late teens now I look back.
I should have sued every dentist I saw in my 20's. Fucking band 2 begging monkeys the lot of them. It culminated in having a huge cyst/infection chiselled out of my jaw in hospital a few years back.
Needless to say I have a smile like an Aleppo skyline.

>UK IS DEGENERATE
>MUH ENGLISH ANCESTRY
>I WANT A GF WITH A HOT ACCENT

Americans and canadians are cancer of this fucking board I swear, their posts are so retarded to the point that its actually funny sometimes so at least theres that.

There are loads, but they would never speak to you unless they are ordering McDonald's, which is unlikely. Sorry dude.

be wary yank bro, it has become a trend for degenerate hipsters to dress in 40s style like girl in pic.

in the southwest live the worlds best waifus posh and modest but rare, americans and brits get to go to each others countries and pull fit birds on easy mode

>ITT
...people who think 'qt' and 'English' exist in the same fucking world.
They most certainly do not.
The 'English' are just slightly less troglodytic version of the White's own nigger... the Irish. The only qt White is American.

I love them middle class british prude girls, so concerned with liberal and feminist shit on the outside.
But on the inside, in private, normal to redpill tier as fuck.

The UK has some rare birds out there, truly english roses.

Virgin detected

I would kill to have a young, feminine, pretty English rose gf

>browsing online dating profiles
>find a qt
>trans
>legit thought it was femlae
>out of all the women i looked at the trans one was the most attractive

why even bother looking. I might end up dating a man, fuck

FUCKING BRITS HAVE A WORSE ECONOMY THAN POOOOOO INDIA LOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Holy shit

Name?

check the graveyards

>I am of mostly English ancestry,

t. 23/35 english, 1/32 german, 3/32 polish, 17/91 irish, 137/1919 italian amerimutt

Kek

My missus voted leave so I dunno what you on about, same for most of my mates waifus. It's basically Londoners and jocks that are cucked, regardless of gender.

>version of the White's own nigger... the Irish

>That's what we have dentists for m8.
No thats what a fucking good diet without snacking is for

Christ sake they where pulling viking skulls out of the ground with a full set of pearly whites.
Lay off the sugar yank!

English roses are rotten. Here a couple of 10 in UK.

jesus christ i wanna fucking puke

Wood berry

those are Jews

Iktf
>dyke, tats/piercings, obese, oooh, traditional looking woman... fuck it's a tranny.
Every damn time.

Wouldn't reject her warm bodies in a dark bedroom during a cold winter desu famalan

Spooky, but cute.

>no Spanish
You on a crusade?

I also skipped the 13/92 african and 7/47 mexican

Damnnn nigga, you beige as fuck. Beige power!

fuck off we're full etc.

the english girls are ugly meme is old,
dont get me wrong we have more than our fair share of uggos but if youre attractive then youll get the attractive girls, the girls i date not only have self respect but are also incredibly attractive

t. south of england middle class coutryside village gent

South of England?

Hows life in the channel m8, cold?

we actually import nice warm carribean sea water to insulate the uk through winter unlike those canadians on our lattitude

English women are either sluts or leftists, or leftist sluts.

Here another typical English rose: The Hippopotamus Obnoxious
This fine speciment is often found in her natural habitat: Off-licence shops, job offices and in every fucking club you decide to spend the night. She could potentially stun you with her high-piched mating call but be aware, the side effect will always be vomit and diarrhea.

My virgin girlfriend lost her virginity to an american (by cheating on me). I only found out because I caught her googling 'do the gas bubbles in mcdonalds coke stop american semen from popping your hymen'. we're still together. you have a decent chance OP

I have some.good news for you. High quality American hotdogs can be found in evert supermarket in the UK.

Leaf here, dating a Permanent Resident blondie from London. She's super sweet, would recommend 10/10

Damn I'm sorry to hear about that man.

If you want to see seriously bad teeth, go to E. Asia. Holy fucking shit. It looks like an angler fish; and its CONSIDERED ATTRACTIVE

Right next to the Heinz beans and malt vinegar

>'do the gas bubbles in mcdonalds coke stop american semen from popping your hymen'
w-what

kek

>underrated post

>Ctrl+F
>university
>0 results

Are you faggots even trying? Uni's and prestigious schools have the hottest girls. And it's NOTHING like "college" in the US.

Where online did you meet her?

what about me? im literally more british than the average bong according to a DNA test. and my family is 100% welsh/english decent. no potatos. no scots.

I'm going to Newcastle for a few days tomorrow; I'll report back

>HOW TO GET QT ENGLISH GF

Just get a conservative American gf for fuck sake.

You're no better than the pathetic white men who travel to Asia to get a wife.

i live in an area infested with yankee carpetbaggers.

i dont want a kraut gf to muddy up my perfect bong genetics. how is that the same as going to asia for a wife? they are completely different.

Trust me mate, our women are fucking terrible.
The other guy has it right, just get a conservative American.

Pathetic