Communist Chinese Takeover of Canada

This is really fucking bothering me, and I want to raise the alarm here on Sup Forums, because this absolutely needs to be paid attention to by the USA. Ameribros, our country is being openly infiltrated at every level by the communist Chinese government.

Communist Chinese govt. buying land, building Chinese-only buildings in Vancouver:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2w-kK94pRA
youtube.com/watch?v=SdvuJTDj474

Justin Trudeau under fire for taking millions in bribes from Chinese officials (he will probably get away with it, because "liberal majority government"):

youtube.com/watch?v=hWpKy1e-SQs

Trudeau has also opined in the past that he "admires" China's "basic dictatorship".

Trudeau has been opening tons of "immigration offices" in China, and even putting up super weird propaganda of himself (cardboard cutouts, large ads with his face or likeness) that is very reminiscent of classic communist leader propaganda:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1cuMUgSpsQ

Communist Chinese flag flown over Vancouver city hall (no big deal guys, it was just a prank!):

youtube.com/watch?v=4NnVNSyuPQE

There are Chinese interest groups, university professors, and citizens who are beginning to demand that Mandarin be taught in Canadian public schools (otherwise we are racists). There is a growing movement where Chinese Canadians feel 100% entitled to be here, saying they were founders of the country, pointing to a tiny sliver of Chinese that were in Canada (as labour) on Confederation.

Pay the fuck attention to what is going on up here! This shit is NOT good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmE6Mu7mEh8
globalnews.ca/news/3073368/canadian-forces-website-redirecting-users-to-chinese-government-portal/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/union-boss-rambo-hopes-to-shake-up-quebec-politics-as-leader-of-new-party
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2w-kK94pRA
youtube.com/watch?v=SdvuJTDj474
youtube.com/watch?v=hWpKy1e-SQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pls clap.

>leaf

Sorry user, I don't think salvation is coming.

You better believe Bonhomme is going to liberate Vancouver motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmE6Mu7mEh8

You know what to do

Shut up OP. The faster this process moves, the less likely it is to succeed. Let the young homebuyers compete with Chinese billionaires for mortgages they will almost certainly default on. Let the Canadian Forces website keep getting mysteriously redirected to gov.cn. Let Trudeau's millions of scandals pile up.

All this needs to happen faster and harder than it already is, otherwise you get a frog-in-water scenario where public complacency allows an unfavourable equilibrium to develop.

>Canadian Forces website keep getting mysteriously redirected to gov.cn

What the fuck? When did this happen?

Mandarin was already something you could learn in my highschool

globalnews.ca/news/3073368/canadian-forces-website-redirecting-users-to-chinese-government-portal/

This is pretty bad. Then CSIS chief Richard Faden warned as early as 2011 about foreign agents of influence at senior political levels. Now they've managed significant network penetration of a NATO country's defense department.

Bump. Fuck Trudeau, fuck liberals and fuck the Chinks.

There is definitely a problem with china trying to take over our shit here in Australia. Every single auction you go to in Melbourne or Sydney (the non flyover states) chinks can easily make up 70% of the people bidding, completely fucking up our market for young families trying to buy a home

Thanks, that's pathetic. Our cybersecurity is weak as fuck.

I remember reading something in the summer about CSIS warning about how many potential Chinese "turncoats" in our government are being heavily monitored.

I think it's obvious, the Chinese are simply buying Canada. They are literally handing envelopes of cash to our PM.

This is fucking insane. I can't believe our government has been so completely subverted.

Chinese are bro-tier. We should be grateful they choose Canada.

Nothing is going to happen about it unless Trump cancels the petrodollar deal so he has actual agency to do something about immigrants and actual topics that matter in the long-term.

You're an Indian. Don't worry about Trudeau, liberals or China, just worry about getting food on your plate and shit out of your sidewalk.

What bothers me is this.

We have been buying terrible, "made in China" garbage for decades, and now they're using that dollar store scrilla to buy our country wholesale.

At this rate, we will all be slaves living in factories with suicide nets preventing us from killing ourselves.

The idea of letting a foreign nation buy up massive amounts of our natural resources is fucking ludicrous.

Poo in loo

Nice b8.

The certainly are not bro-tier. They have utter contempt for us and our way of life.

The Chinese are a literal race with little-man-syndrome.

Unless they are from Taiwan, they aren't Chinese. They are dirty commies who need to be smoked.

You prefer Muslims or Indians?

>All these Bonhomme Carnaval pictures
I'm giggling like a little school girl.

They made us poor and now they are going to buy our land.

IDK if you know any Chinese from China but they think whites are pathetic.

They also don't have souls

I prefer white Europeans, genius.

They don't want to come here. Chinese do.

Bonhomme is Canada's only hope.

You're fucking retarded. Our government turns away most white immigration applications, in favor of pushing their "diversity" agenda.

You're not white, are you?

You will never be considered Canadian by us, and you have to go back. You don't belong here, and ultraviolence is coming to remove you. You've been warned.

>Our cybersecurity is weak as fuck.

In theory they didn't actually penetrate this country's defense networks. The government said they only took over a DNS server. I don't know whether or not to believe them, but I would err on the side of caution and assume they own our systems.

>IDK if you know any Chinese from China but they think whites are pathetic.

This is why I don't feel guilty for hate fucking asian bitches.

You guys are hilarious. Your government welcomes Chinese, your citizens sell property to Chinese. You're just jealous you can't compete. Cry more.

WHY CAN'T CHINESE JUST STAY IN CHINA? CHINA IS A PRETTY BIG PLACE LAST TIME I CHECKED

Hurry up with your uncuckening you canadian faggots.

More like pissed off we're being genocided by our own government.

You see what is happening is this. This anger is starting to spread, multiply, and breed into something called hate.

Your days are numbered. I will fuck your children to death in front of you, chink.

World is the white man's oyster leafbro, just don't make the mistake of knocking one up. I thought I did once and I was scared shitless. I don't really want a half chink calling me dad.

>t. 400lb bedridden neckbeard
I'm literally shaking rn

what will YOU do about it? Foreign intervention doesn't look good unless you are fighting first.

You two are fucking retarded

White privilege is probably the strongest in the world in India and China - advertisements there all use whites even in obscure rural second tier cities, they all have romanticized and glamorized images of the West and Western people but view it with suspicion. If you have dyed hair and you are white in China they will find you fascinating an hire you, while if you're not white and you have dyed hair they just think you're mentally ill

Get out more

>People actually believe this
Most people from anywhere that isn't America or an Islamic country don't feel ideological about their government AT ALL

Would never intentionally have a child with a non-white. I also don't fuck random whores like a degenerate anymore, I just don't feel guilty for treating those asian bitches like total shit in bed. lel

Canadastan was already communist, they're just selling out to new overlords.

You're literally a chink with a micro penis rn.

What's it feel like to be the least masculine race on the planet, you soulless fuck?

Don't worry Trump hates Chyna, you'll be annexed soon

DELET THIS

My wife is a blue eyed French Canadian. Yours?

Stupid Chinese government. Instead of creating the stupid one child policy, they should have sent millions of immigrants abroad to Canada.

My dick can actually please a woman, can yours?

You're being cucked by a Canadian buck on the side, manlet chink.

What's the problem?

You're just a sad little manlet on the wrong side of history. Maybe one day you can wash my Mercedes.

My gf is from Canada and laughing her ass off at this fucking chunk pretending to be dating a white woman

Fuck off r/asianmasculinity lol, no one believes that shit, slant eyed men and white women are by far the least common relationship because women typically don't like men shorter and more feminine than they are

Fuck all this, I'm voting for Rambo in the next Quebec provincial elections

He's not Trump by a mile, but we're in Canada, we don't get nice things
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/union-boss-rambo-hopes-to-shake-up-quebec-politics-as-leader-of-new-party

"MONTREAL — His strong-arm tactics as a construction union boss have seen him convicted in a criminal court and called before a provincial inquiry into corruption, but on his home turf of Quebec’s North Shore, Bernard Gauthier remains a folk hero to many.

On Tuesday, the man nicknamed Rambo announced his intention to enter provincial politics as the leader of a party tapping into what he identifies as the discontent of the masses. He said he had been inspired by last month’s American election.

Railing against rich elites and traditional political parties, the brawny Gauthier told a news conference in Quebec City that he would defend the little guy.

“A lot of people have no voice, are not being listened to,” he said. “They live in their little homes, don’t earn much and they’re tired of that. I understand them.”

He said his new party, Citoyens au Pouvoir (Citizens in Power), has to be ready to contest the 2018 Quebec election because time is running out to turn things around.

“There won’t be much left we can do. It’s going to end with a civil war. I’m not paranoid. I want to avoid that,” he said.

“We have a beautiful province. We are in a supposedly democratic place, but it no longer is. Everything is going to the rich and nothing to the poor. That has to stop.”

Bonhomme is epic

look at that face

its such a troll face

This is what happened, it wasn't intentional. I was fucking a Chinese girl in my car, the rubber broke and I creampied her. I brought her to Target and made her take a morning after pill right after. lol I just don't respect women my age enough to not just use them for sex honestly. Everything about them is shit other than their bodies in their early 20's.

He's right though. China was already on its way to achieving a global manufacturing monopoly years before it joined the WTO in 2001. It just goes to show that when you can manufacture cheaply (thanks in part to having zero regulations on labour standards and pollution, and also rigging their currency), trade deals and membership organizations mean absolutely nothing; your products will penetrate markets worldwide regardless.

The only country in the world that can hope to compete with China is the US, and even then it's only in high-tech products and services. "We design the smartphones, they just do assembly." That meme is fundamentally true. Economic power is rooted in value creation. The fact that we Canadians produce absolutely nothing is the real reason why we're being colonized.

I wonder who's behind these posts

>Then CSIS chief Richard Faden warned as early as 2011 about foreign agents of influence at senior political levels.

After that Canada's spies that don't exist all started defecting to other countries. Trudeau passed a law making them have to use canadian passports to get back in, instead of their covers.

Canada is over. Everyone who has any brains is already fled.

Finally an intelligent post. Thank you.

Unfortunately its a worldwide trend, here in hue land is not different, you find more asians than blacks in my city.
Real state, shoppings etc. most owners and investors are Chinese in my city.

It's rare to see American investors, but Chinese is are easy to find.

They will conquer the world be 1 global power soon.

Sorry burgers, Its a matter of time.

China is slowly but surely losing its manufacturing monopoly, to automation (its already displacing their workforce domestically), and to other slave-labor markets where people will work for even less in even WORSE conditions.

China is fucked in the long run. You can't get away with running an entire country on hot air forever. That shit is going to come home to roost sooner or later. Trump is an example, he has had enough of their shifty trade deals and exploitation of Western wealth. A comeuppance is in the works.

Once Canada finally breaks down and civil war begins, the Chinese will be flooding the airports to escape this great nation. They are cockroaches.

Everything they own here will be repatriated, especially natural resources.

Get a lot of Poos as well?

Yeah but we're also completely responsible for their rise to power, we pretty much brought those savages into their industrial age by buying out their cheap garbage by the billions

Thanks for helping pay for my Mercedes fatty. Done your Christmas shopping yet?

If you uncuck yourselves send help here too. Thanks in advance

The day of the rope is coming, chink. The Canadians may not be able to stop you themselves, but a Trump is going to bring an end to your Jewish tier tactics.

Don't thank me, I never buy Chinese garbage, everything I own is made in a western country or preferably the USA, it's cheaper in the long run since I don't have to replace it in 3 months when it breaks

I'm the reason you yellow merchants lobby to remove country of origin on products because more and more of us avoid your trash

Yep, everything has made in the USA on it, faggot.

Never trust a race that is willing to step on the backs of their own people at a chance to swindle you.

They are almost as bad as the Jews.

At least Leaf actually wants something done about it.

Americans are such cucks it's beyond belief, 56-62% white now and even most Sup Forumsacks would have no problem with a Hispanic majority USA.

Nah.. Poo and arabs are rare, I personally meet, of each.

My city was 600 k habitants.

The sand nigga was with his burka wife, both smelling.

My brother car smells to this day after he ONCE give a ride to a Poo, the seat belt smells a weird accent.
And he was an Enginer working for Embraer - airplane company. 1 year ago..

>elect a reality tv host who ran a campaign on spics being rapists and building a wall
>Americans don't want to do anything about it

yeah, ok bong

This is also true. They turned a vast trade surplus with the world into a domestic construction bubble. It's 2016 and they have no strategic edge - ever wanted to buy a Chinese CPU or automobile, or ride in a Chinese-made commercial jet? Me neither. They could have been like Japan and developed a few niche industries whose global prestige would let them hang on even after the growth spurt was over, but instead they went for communist white elephant projects.

The leadership knows they're in trouble too. A bit of protectionist rhetoric from their largest trading partner, and suddenly their state tabloid is talking about wars and artificial islands and missiles? Way to exude confidence! There's a reason their elites are trying to park their money in the West and the pace of this will only increase before it fizzles out as China sinks into irrelevance.

Yeah and honestly I admit there's some strategic value to that. After all, it's not America that's a polluted shithole where you can't even grow enough food anymore. But I think maybe technology is allowing the pendulum to swing back. As industrial processes become cleaner and leaner, you no longer have to choose between self-sufficiency and a clean environment capable of supporting food production.

My reply above was for you

I was thinking of leaving France since muslims were more successful than us into conquering this country. I'd like to go back to China but there are too many Chinese people there and it's too polluted, not very comfy. I think I'll consider a move to Canada.

If you're white, good luck moving here. The government is super anti-white.

If you pretend to be a Muslim you will have a better chance.

>The faster this process moves, the less likely it is to succeed.
This is pretty much what happened down here and burgerland. The left seriously overplayed their hand during obama's 2nd term wrt social agendas and crossed a line.

My grandmother is Canadian, my mother married a Britbong and moved here. We've been quite poor all our lives. Never really gone without food, but could never afford many luxuries. When my grandmother died and her Vancouver house was auctioned, we suddenly got £700,000 out of the blue (with her sister having the other $900,000).

On top of that, my aunt (still in Canada) sold her own 3 bedroom house in Vancouver, moved to a 5 bedroom house about 40 miles away, and a bought another small 2 bed house for my cousin, and a third 2 bed house as a property for rental income.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z2w-kK94pRA
This is xenophobic anti-Chinese conjecture. There's nothing to these claims. This is a lot of smoke and no fire.
Ok, on to the 2nd video ...

>tfw american imperialism actually looks good compared to chink imperialism

Americans have this fetish about migration being legal. Most would have no problem if all 11million illegals were deported, then all 11 million came back after paying to $10 visa fee or whatever.

Thank you for the advice, but read my first sentence again.

Most of the west that's getting flooded by Chinese gets a lot of Poos as well, no sure which is worse desu.

Daily Reminder

it is chinas goal to destroy the west

as soon as their is an opportunity for a decapitation nuclear strike on europe and america they will follow through with it

The Supreme Court uncovering that the communist Chinese government was buying the land is "conjecture"?

Are you both autistic and have downs syndrome?

Yeah sure, come here and help with the genocide of my culture and people. Who cares if it's a morally bankrupt decision?

There's no way that could go deadly wrong for you. Whites have never once rebelled against tyranny and oppression in history, not even once.

Please move here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SdvuJTDj474
So it's a two-bit shady deal dropping the properly value for 59M CAD to 9M CAD. This is just local shady corruption. You don't need CN in this story about CA.

patently false, we've always wanted our immigration laws enforced which if enforced are some of the toughest immigration laws in the world

well over 3 quarters of Trump voters were staunchly opposed to amnesty and touch back amnesty

I personally would rather have no non-whites migrate here at all, they ruin the culture of this country and contribute nothing economically that having more whites from Canada, Australia and western Europe couldn't do better

oh fug :DDDDDD

>youtube.com/watch?v=hWpKy1e-SQs
Opposition: Hurls accusations (en français)
Government: Trust us (en français aussi)
Opposition: More accusations
Government: More trust us
Opposition: More accusations
Government: More trust us

Accusations do not equal proof.
Meh.

No wonder Germany is so cucked.

Your analysis of the facts is not only lacking, but disturbing in its ignorance.

I recommend suicide.

t. 1 million refugees every 6 months

>refugees raping our women is not proof they are sub-human

What is needed is economic nationalism. Stop buying shit made in the third world, and help out Western countries.

If it says made in China, throw it in the trash. Only buy stuff made by fellow Westerners. It will crush their ideologically driven countries, and help out the wages of those in countries with actual standards.

Fuck the commies. Don't give them your dollars. Even if it means paying a few dollars more.

Yeah, this is completely normal right? This must be the progress you talk about!

Lol tom mulclair ripping trudeau a new one and all that fucking dummy can do is repeat the same line.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hWpKy1e-SQs
Ok, the Bearded Guy at 5:24 is pretty awesome. I understand what he's saying. 1500 CAD for pay-to-play. Neat!

Mulcair was trying his hardest to hide is enormous erection.

I love that the vultures are circling Trudeau.

At the very least, he will never get elected again.

More Chinese enrichment, farmland in Richmond turned into a dumping ground

Should we bus them to the airports, or just kill them all?

I'm on the fence.

Fallout timeline? Going to liberate Canada then Alaska

I want to fight the commies and the shitskins so badly desu.

Can you imagine how unimpressed Trump must be with China buying up his hat's resources?

>The Supreme Court uncovering that the communist Chinese government was buying the land is "conjecture"?
Rewatch your own video. Show me where that is covered anywhere.

>Your analysis of the facts is not only lacking, but disturbing in its ignorance.
Where am I wrong? The 2nd video only talks about the local government screwing its citizens. The copy-paste failure from E&Y is entirely possible: Those highly paid E&Y bastards take shortcuts like the rest of us in their work.

>Mulcair was trying his hardest to hide is enormous erection.
Bearded man made an accusation. He was great at it, but it still IS NOT PROOF.

>ITT poor plebs butthurt they are getting displaced by rich people.

Canadian government is embracing Chinese money. If you want to compete, why don't you start making more instead of bitching on Sup Forums?