Praise

ITT: we praise kek!

also, I need to have a word with you mr. coin merchant, these are not the repeating numerals i was promised

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/04/europe/austria-presidential-election-rerun/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-date-eu-referendum-article-50-2020-civil-service-lord-bob-kerslake-a7203881.html
theguardian.com/technology/2003/mar/12/internet.comment
express.co.uk/news/uk/549164/EXCLUSIVE-Tough-new-laws-to-combat-the-surge-in-anti-Semitic-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ash al yid

would be cool if it were real silver.

>gets ripped off by a moneychanger
Oy vey. Who woulda thunk it?

not really ripped off
just sad i didn't get a 'get'

still costed me 20 british shekels tho

For a coin that costs maybe 10% of what you paid for it. What a (((deal))).

the coin itself wasn't expensive

the shipping however was a fucking robbery

look at this retard believing in labor theory of value
the coin costs what it costs because you want it and no one else will fucking make it

We must court the favour of MOLOCH, we must bring him here into these very threads. KEK has betrayed us, he is the Pretender Frog and holds little allegiance or power whilst professing to have vast reserves of both

MOLOCH:

>Ancient Canaanite god, worshipped by the Carthaginians and Phoenicians as well.
>Children are regularly sacrificed to him.
>Worshipped by the worlds elite who amplify his power with their prayers
>Active ritualists work to empower him every single day
>Numerous statues and secret cults devoted to him around the world.

MINERVA/ATHENA

>Ancient Roman/Greek goddess of craftsmen, strategy and wealth
>Worshipped by both the ancient Greeks and Romans, two of the most influential civilisations to have ever existed
>Untold amount of effigies, MINERVA and ATHENA are widespread across the world - to the point of saturation.
>Worshipped by thousands and thousands of people across the globe, including the worlds elite

Kek
>Minor Egyptian deity of chaos
>Worshipped by basement dwellers posting on Sup Forums
>None of his worshippers are prepared to sacrifice anything they own to him
>No actual effigies made to him of any worth
>His worshippers think that an order of numerals benefit a god of chaos

You must be absolutely intoxicated with your naivete, you disgusting frog worshippers

FUCK KEK.

YOU WILL ALL PREP THE COSMIC BULL BEFORE THE YEAR IS OVER, MARK MY WORDS.

Umm no, it's how much it actually costs to have someone make them. Put down the Marx you dumb fuck.

>leaf education

>Active ritualists work to empower him every single day
>Numerous statues and secret cults devoted to him around the world.
>Untold amount of effigies, MINERVA and ATHENA are widespread across the world - to the point of saturation.
>Worshipped by thousands and thousands of people across the globe, including the worlds elite

and we still absolutely BTFO'ed them this year
really makes you think...

>has Marxist images saved and ready
Way to prove my point fucktard

Fucking kill yourself

you're arguing for marx by not understanding how capitalism works

the reason the coin costs so much more than it costs to make the coin is because the capitalist wants to make money, are you a fucking tard or something? he can sell them for 200$ if someone wants to buy them, he has a monopoly on KeK coins right now.

Where to order?

it doesn't even matter anyway

its not like I'm some poorfag neet, if i bought it that means I was willing to spend the money

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/04/europe/austria-presidential-election-rerun/index.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-date-eu-referendum-article-50-2020-civil-service-lord-bob-kerslake-a7203881.html

theguardian.com/technology/2003/mar/12/internet.comment

express.co.uk/news/uk/549164/EXCLUSIVE-Tough-new-laws-to-combat-the-surge-in-anti-Semitic-abuse

WE ARE WINNING.

YOU HAVE LITTLE CHOICE. JOIN US.

Praised be Kek. Moloch btfo.

can't buy them anymore

some US Sup Forumsack made 300 of those (each with an unique number) and sold them on ebay last weekend

about 60 sold on the first day, then everyone jumped the ship and they were sold out by sunday

bought one of these coins earlier this week. good investment desu

Praise kek

KEK BE PRAISED

I would by $39.99 if someone could make those into 1.0z silver coins

and I bet a jew would take up the offer.

checked

praise

>forgot the pic