Safe space

Hello

This thread is a safe space for the non-whites of Sup Forums to discuss topics free from harassment from whites. Whites you can enter the thread and ask non-whites questions and converse but you must keep it civil.

I myself am white (I am of Dutch origin) but I thought I would make this thread for the non-whites out there (40-50% of Sup Forums) who might be feeling left out.

Other urls found in this thread:

egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf
popularsocialscience.com/2013/01/21/why-blacks-are-good-at-sports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>safe space

how SAFE is it though?

FUCK OFF NIGGERS THIS IS FOR WHITES ONLY

kinda detracts from the anonymous theme around here faggot

I am white, please keep it civil and be constructive

You can share any thoughts. I believe the white are oppressing the world. The whites have to pay reparations for the damages done in the past centuries

calling proxy you just made a thread as an (((Albanian))) gtfo shill

no no no

im asking if this safe space obeys the safety regulations?

is it really SAFE?

>The whites have to pay for the damages done in the past centuries.

Grab a white baby fresh out of the womb, slap its shit and scream at it for the fact its ancestors did shit in the past. This is the equivalent of your logic.

lol how about instead of listening to you we yell nigger at everyone

NIGGER

JEW

FAGGOT

i work catching them in small numbers, why do they always dance and "act a fool"? (chimp out) when caught doing wrong? dont mind my grammer i dont give a fuck.

Not saying we should scream and beat the shit of it. It is just paying money. Who is to pay for the suffering of non whites in the past?

Shaun checking in here

You are pathetic. Good thing the majority of society is left and rejects your views. Good thing sinterclass is officially also not a white dude colored in black anymore.

why do you all steal the most?
is it you feel we owe you so you cry about it the most and think its ok?

but we do have a board for non-whites

Finally a thread for me.
A lot of people are complaining about me and do not want me in the Netherlands
What do?

>majority of society is left
yes live in your bubble.

>being a Malay

No, I think we have oppressed the non whites. I would not mind paying 10% higher taxes "just for the whites" which comes to the benefit of the e.g. black, asian, arabic communities.

Why are you not constructive and being a racist?

white people have oppressed my people for years

The answer is whiteface

>Slavery
Arab invention. And nigs sold other nogs as slaves.

>Economic failure
Niggers can't into economy

I want you in the Netherlands. I want us all to be a society. The whites here should definitely also adapt to the foreign cultures coming here.

well cant we look at crime equal?
when you make it less or more of a crime it makes ones standing weaker?

>It is just paying money.

You're saying the equivalent of "individuals who have done nothing wrong should pay for the wrongdoings of others."

Jump off a high building perhaps?

If you were raised in a low income household, you are more likely to be criminal. What rich white boy needs to steal when he gets everything he wants?

And according to studies if u adjust the statistics by income inequality, blacks and whites are equally criminal.

How is it different if people are saying blacks and arabs are more criminal?

Source?

You didn't retort to the subject but played hopscotch around it. Try again.

Do you know that on average Asians are far smarter than whites? Do you know that most gold medals in the recent years are won by blacks and asians? The whites are not superior. If any, they are inferior.

Take this for instance

egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf

i thank my the white aryan overlords and general MacArther for bringing us grorious FREEDOM

what did niggers do for my country, though?

My name is Michael Phelps. I'm white and I have won more Olympic medals than anyone else.

>To all the Asians and Afrikans.
Stay where you are
>To all the tanned european flags
KYS

I don't mind Asians (chink and nip), their society is something Western society should use as a model in some instances.

>Niggers are physically superior
Hmmmmmmmmm... I wonder why?

They have better genes for sports: popularsocialscience.com/2013/01/21/why-blacks-are-good-at-sports/

whereas them being poor and underperforming is a result of social oppression.

If the whites have to pay, what about those dick head mongol hordes? Do you know how many people they killed? A lot.

You telling us to stay in South Africa?
Why?

Forgot gooks

>KYS
racist! Good thing that racist in your country didnt win the election. The majority stands with van Bellen!

Whites need to conform to islam.

fuck niggers

It is not only about killing but the effect social oppression still has on society.

The mongolian murder does not have an effect on today's society.

look how you speak. "rich white boy"="dirtyblack negro" and if you cant see it you are blind. like i said i catch and prosecute thieves and its mostly black women, not mexican, not native, not Indian, not sikh. now what you will say is they have the hardest time yet the US gov gives them the most breaks and when caught they tweark and make a show of it all its all a joke.

my wife is African american and i was born in Ukraine, i rarly post but you are a fool. anyone who falls on powers via a color is a fool.

learn that actions deserve preoccupations.

act different= be treated different.

cry its unfair

and we will throw you pennies

steal and we will throw you rocks and sticks

become better person.

its up to you.

ride it out until it all works out or burn in the leftist fire storm you faggots started.

personally would love to see 5 billion people die

BUT

i will fight them the whole way.

See Do you think that breeding something for a specific purpose does nothing? Or that thousands of years of chimping out in their tribes did nothing?

Nice one homo, almost rustled my jimmies.

No not conform but need to learn about their culture and embrace it. Christianity isnt a fairy wonderland as well. I have already left the church my parents made me go to.

OP is a nigger
Netherlands should pay reparations to javanese
Remember forced system
Dutch pay reparations nao
safe spaces are a mistake
Whites are oppressed people, white lives matter, white pride worldwide

eugenics

Fuck you. Malaysia is literally more relevant that Singapore every time I meet foreigners I'd tell them I'm from Malaysia so that at least they won't ask me which part of China is it. Malaysia is bro tier utopia

why are you full of hate? why not help the people who are suffering and oppressed? Those you are talking about who dont take the judicial system serious are mostly kids under 20. You are treating kids like criminals. KIDS. What experience did they have? What role models did they have? Compared to rich kids defo far worse ones.

You do not need to adept I only come one time a year for a couple of weeks

You act as if they are also dumber than whites. But if u take income inequality out and also oppression factors, they are as good as whites and even more athletic.

I think the Netherlands needs to be more tolerant. Seriously. I live in Amsterdam and there are so many nice people of minority races.

How are whites oppressed? It is us who oppressed all of the dutch colonies.

You'd think someone living in this country would know.

Amsterdam is a shithole and you know it

Malaysia is a shithole third world country. And im from east malaysia, fuck you najib get fucked singapore is based

You're a genuine cuck. You a VVD voter by aby chance?

Here's a better one.

ITT. niggers and shitskins

you are truly broken as a person. I let most homeless ( despite theft which ends up being socks and long johns, i end up catching and saying look dont come back) yet the blacks( black women the most) end up trying to steal the most and admit to resale when i have them in cuffs) you are a fool truly, i say sage my half black son says sage and my hugh tited wife says sage you sad cuck her words not mine, enjoy being a lefist commie scum pawn. why keep saying kid? please stop this threat mods this is a strawman if i have ever seen one,wake up you kikes. BTW my black wife loves calling jews kikes in public how do i hide her powerlvl or ca black now know the kikes for what they are? she is a med student.

Why are u offended by what I say? No I am a GroenLinks voter.

How about you give me some shit for all the Viking raids? Paypal will be fine.

>A safe space without whites

How about Africa ?

Kill yourself

Dont be sarcastic to an actual problem of society

Why are you saying she is a med student? To feel superior? This is such typical white oppressor behavior. Feel superior because you are white, academic or whatever.

I was an engineering student fyi and work now for a hedge fund if it makes u feel better.

You. You can pay. As penitence you can be chained to a wall and have your white skin flayed off with a dull knife. That would be a good start I think - what do you think?

what a racist. I hope your kind gets rotten out

>Niggers = Faggots
>Homo's = Niggerfaggots
>Jews = Fagkikes
>Communists = Cuntface Mcgee

Try to refute this OP
I'm waiting

HOW MUCH SHEKELS YOU HAVE BEEN PAID FOR THIS SHITPOST?

No all whites should pay. Not as a penalty but out of charitable love. FFS, it is just money.

am i white?
did slavs become white?
no it doest it makes you ripe for the rope and if you havent seen it coming you fools will be hanging from light pols cutie
keep trolling
ill keeo making right wing mix raced kids to fight the right and the left. your systems dont work im waiting for you all to eat you self.

Social oppression.
>Mamma got abandoned
>Got many gibs paid for by whites
>social oppression
No one here denies that Africans are built for speed and agility. Or that east Asians have far higher linguistic or mathematical skills. But we are sick of being called racist when we point out that the white races are the most creative, innovative and imaginative race. Which we are.

You should realize that after you fail to back up your baseless call you will be hanged?

Suck my white balls and pay for your own shit. Get a job.

Can't censor the truth.

Why would a Chinese say he's from Malaysia?

Unless you're a disgusting shitskins Mudlay then you're just a stupid idiot. You can say you're Taiwanese like I usually do

Nigger1488

>refute
i have a job mate and probably make 3 times u make

lol what have been doing what has been so innovative? most of the stuff i know of were invented by jews. The numbers we are using are arabic. Truly, the white people are not as innovative and imaginative as you think.

>I never owned a slave.
>I was born as poor as most niggers
>I have been tased, and arrested on more than one occasion for being white trash.
>I educated myself, worked my way through school.
>Started a business, did my own work, made it a success.
I don't owe anyone shit... poor whites get treated the same as poor blacks where I live.
Why should I pay?

Whites are oppressed by your victimization of other minorities who have no rights at all. Jews through cultural marxism oppressed whites. Leftists like you ought to be exterminated and hanged for destroying white european culture that is native to their country. A cultural genocide, hence white genocide. You as a white man are in cohorts with cultural marxism to destroy your own identity. A fucking traitor. End your life, you dont deserve to call yourself a dutchman. If you love tolerance that much come here and preach you faggot ideas, im sure niggers here would love your retarded shit you spew around here. Fuck off back to cesspool you call marxism

Have jobs that pay three times than an aussie have.

Probably a liberal banker. And a jew as well.

Your compassion and insight is inspiring. Thank God a white man had the courage to make this thread for the poor underprivileged brown masses.

We have to accept the white mans burden and educate these poor pathetic starving people on how everything their parents and grandparents told them is a lie and the only things that matter are shopping malls and rap videos.

Very true, it requires quite a lot of cognitive excellence to invent something as big as the Holocaust and make people actually believe it happened.

Cheese. Damn I love cheese. And milk. Man, it would really be unfortunate if I lacked the enzyme necessary to digest dairy. I mean, I love dairy so much, that if I were,t able to digest it, I might just kill myself. Right through the face.