Kurds or Turks who do you support?

Kurds or Turks who do you support?

I choose kurds

Kurds and turks put together are Turds!

Haha think about it

I support anyone who stays where they are

Armenians.

as a blonde American i support whoever stays the fuck out o Europe.

Come to the states, buy a gun, and land. You're welcome here.

But stay the fuck out of my ancestral homeland.

Turks genocided armenians. Kurds genocided assyrians. The Christiane lose with both of them.

kurds are based desu, everyone is always trying to genocide them but they keep going

always the kurds.

which normal thinking person would ever support the turks ?

You guys don't get the picture.

25% of Turkey is Kurdish. They are a big minority. If we support them they can do big damage to Turks and take eachother out

murder-suicide

turks obviously
i dont want another shitskin country to get destabilized

kurds are commies

Kurds.

>jews are based desu, everyone is always trying to genocide them but they keep going

Kurds were the Turkish lapdogs that did the dirty work of the Armenian genocide.

All that land is Old Armenia.

Kurds. Just to hear Cenk cry about it.

kurds obviously, fuck those turkroaches, they had. their chance and blew it

Turks obviously. Kurds are absolute untermensch. Worse than gypsies. Many western folks seem to think of them as "freedom fighters", but dont be fooled. Their minds are even more poisoned by Islam than the Turks.

There are numerous places in the World with large Community groupings deserving of some degree of autonomy, the granting of which can further destabilise faltering political structures - as evidenced by a People wanting self Governance.

No, they should be constructive and fight for more inclusion in their current country. It doesn't matter if their ethnic base is split across borders, this should be a positive that could eventually bring these other countries closer together in a wider union.

kurds all the way

Uuuh death

Nigger lovers who never actually met a filthy kurd.

What breed of dog is that???

turks over kurds, entire rest of planet over turks

well they do have their own ethno-state...

Armenians

Muslim scum must gtfo from Anatolia

hello mehmet

I think you mean the black one? It's a Sheltie a smaller version of the collie. People also know this kind of dog from the movie Lassie

Listen I totally support Armenians over both of them but I clearly gave you the choice between those 2

>Implying it's not true
>Kicked out of every country around the globe throughout history
>Pogroms everyday for 3k years
>Reborn from the ashes(pun intended)
>2016
>Still all over Europe
>Brits can't criticize us by law
>Control US govt
Let's see the kurds do this

Well you can't just say Kurds as a whole. For example Iraqi Kurds (Peshmerga etc) cooperate with Turks while PKK and Syrian Kurds are enemies to Turks.

If I had to choose then I would probably support independent Kurdistan state, but just because it would weaken the Turks, not that I like Kurds.

As long as they stay out of Europe, I don't care.

This.