Is there any hope at all for women being good in the military?

Is there any hope at all for women being good in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Some. Mostly not.

>VC2 and 3 was ruined by shit anime tropes

Are you talkin' individually? Because yeah, sure, there CAN be decent military women, but outliers are statistically irrelevant.

Maybe with exosuits, but considering their emotional lability and IQ, probably not.

Many such cases.

3 is perfectly fine and non animu bullshit.

VC2 was shit in most aspects minus gameplay and 3 wasn't too bad all together. however you should see the cancer that is going to be the 4th installment

My main question is: Did anyone, ever, consider that the reason why we don't have women on the battlefield is because they're going to be raped and killed?

I mean, a man is just going to be killed. A woman is going to die bad. If you're captured by ISIS, they'll just saw your head off. A girl is going to get raped to death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_World_War_II

Also check the SS-Helferinnen

From my 2 year experience: NO

Women make the best snipers

:3

Should you kys for using that emoji?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä only in your mind

Not from my experience.

Only in legends en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights

kys

same here

In non-combat roles, yes.

With some rare exceptions, women will always be inferior in combat scenarios due to being physically weaker than the average man.

There's also the fact that a man will naturally be more protective of a woman due to biology, which could jeopardise the mission.

Women would be great in infirmaries however, since their very presence would be comforting to the wounded. Women who are good engineers could also work as mechanics.

As for women in combat roles, the only way I could see it work is if the woman was either a solo operative or in an all female squad, but even those don't override the strength problem mentioned above.

Medics maybe

This so much

Also females tend to approach conflict differently, having evolved by having men to resolve their battles

No. Even the smart strong ones create emotional instability in a group of men, and ruin group cohesion.

Why would you even want them in the military?

No it's always feminist propaganda.