Is it possible that Pizzagate is all just misinterpretations and cognitive dissonance?

Is it possible that Pizzagate is all just misinterpretations and cognitive dissonance?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$65,000 worth of "pizza" flown into white house for a single dinner
>whitehouse rules forbid flying in food and all food must be cooked on site

Ya they fuck kids. And probably murder them. What do you expect from a world in which kikes won ww2?

No

Yes

Its real.

Dude they kill and Fuck children.

The biggest proof is the "art" in podestas house.

The White House also paid the chefs of Pi Pizza in St. Louis to cater either Sasha or Malia's birthday party.

There's a precedent, you're just too fucking stupid to research things.

Pi Pizza is fucking great btw, it totally makes sense that they would fly the chefs in, one of the best restaurants in the city.

Shut up kike shill

Yes.

>blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate

>chips on a pizza

>precedent
>to spend $65,000 on a single pizza night

Shut the fuck up you luciferian shill faggot. Your own kids should be skinned alive in front of you, the salted, then burned alive. You complicit evil piece of fucking shit.

> Calling crisps "chips"
Disgusting desu

If the government elites wanted to fuck children, do you really think they'd make it so obvious? Do you think you're living in a mystery novel where the bad guys leave a trail of obvious clues for clever anons like yourself to follow?

>Man I wanna fuck kids, but how? Oh, I know, I'll use public federal funds to pay them to come to the white house, but I'll label the bill "pizza" instead of "child sex". No one will be able to figure it out!

It was $65,000 in hotdogs which is slang for male prostitutes.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you call "chicken lover" is actually "meat lover - chicken version" or "meat lover plus chicken." It is based on the concept of the meat lover's pizza which explains why several companies use the same name.

so it is possible that the pizza place was talking about pizza?

They're politicians. If they were clever they'd be working at a hedge fund or something. Instead they are the hedge fund manager's bitch boys and take bribes to say certain things. These people are fucking law and poli sci majors.....not the brightest bulbs.

stupid fuck they make it obvious so karama doesn't fuck their shit up

Do you think you're clever, user?

>they'd make it so obvious?

Obvious? Those were private code worded mails no one was supposed to see and FBI got it by a chance.

HEY GUYS LOOK IT'S JIMMY COMET
HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL

WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

>mfw too intelligent to fuck and murder kids for Lucifers favor

but instead of coming up with an original code or cipher, they just took some terms off of Urbandictionary

Possible? Yes. Likely? No.. way too many "coincidences" and connections

>bill clinton flies on the lolita express to epstein's islands multiple times without the secret service
No.

>being this salty over a conspiracy theory
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

Maybe you should spend your time reading books instead of LARPing on a szechuan horsebreeding forum

Those terms don't originate from Sup Forums

DESU we probably wouldn't have suspected anything, vut a few emails had newfags not knowing how to use the code. Like that one about "hope we get the same "waitresses" " and the one where the guy is extremely excited about the "Hawaiian hotdog stand" and the "Florida hotdog stand"

Shut the fuck up pedophile supporting scum. Your mother will burn if you continue to defend them.

>snopes

Might as well ask Schlomo if he swindledthe goyim himself.

"Wasn't me good goy" he'll say. "Now run along now and keep watching our globalist luciferian media propaganda goyim!"

Also nice name. You fucking worthless GRUB.