Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB38DvTV5kc&feature=youtu.be&t=180s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obongo's intentions are clear, make Trump victory the least triumphant as possible.

But it isn't. Be basically lied the whole time and you all ate that shit up.

Well it wasn't legitimate like the birthers thought. Does that mean after his hanging all this choices and the people he picked will be gone?

Derp

>it's only OK when democrats lie to get elected

>yes I will lock her up
*Obama smacks his lips*
* hold UP*
> Donald you can't do that I'll pardon her
Clinton scotch free.

He played you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BB38DvTV5kc&feature=youtu.be&t=180s

Who ever said that? That majority of people who voted for Clinton knew she was shady but she never told outrageous lies specifically to gain attention and mislead the media and American public. We knew Clinton was a crook and would have taken the time to watch her closely. Trump supporters don't give a shit. He can get away with anything and you'll all fall in line.

I love how they are saying that she was so victimized. Treated unfairly, had another country "rig" the election. YA LOST NOW FUCK OFF. Did she even care that she called him a sore loset at the debates.

>we'll start caring about Hillary's corruption after she's elected
k den

In other words:
>it's only OK when democrats lie to get elected

The left would scream he is a dictator if he postured he was going to incarcerate his political opponent.

Plus why would he risk a pardon, or giving Hillary the cornered animal a sense of desperation?

He is going to get the FBI to nail her and anyone who doesn't do what he wants to a cross in the coming months after his inauguration

Is he for real

>The left would scream he is a dictator if
>if
Where the fuck have you been the past year and a half?

>We knew Clinton was a crook
wew

CTR is losing its grip

My party didn't win because our geopolitical opponent revealed how we planned to steal the election! Democracy has been hijacked from the people...

They will no matter what he does, but incarcerating your political opponents IS actually something you don't want to do

Putin has always been smart enough to let someone else get the blame for his enemies "suicides" or the "discovery" of cp on his enemies computer

you're right. She wasn't treated fairly; She was being favored by so many. And she still lost.

I'll do you one better OP.

This is exactly the moving goalpost shit that's so annoying with you Trump supporters. Jailing Clinton was a rallying cry for his supporters. It appealed to their sense of justice and indicated an end to corruption in Washington. And now he's betraying that base. And the fucking cherry on top is that you WON'T CARE. You have the country to a mad man and you'll receive nothing in return.

>(((abc)))

Has a current president ever campaigned for a candidate before? That was seriously fucking disgusting and this dirty nigger is trying to say she had it tough.

fuck off

We'll always have your tears, shill.

>not treated """"""""""""""fairly""""""""""""""

By all means, continue to live in ignorance.

It was too unfair. The day I noticed every single media group was saying look at the clown trump almost sealed the deal that he was the right pick. Fox was even shitting on him at the start. Clinton got unfair treatment compared to trump alright.

this is really pathetic now, its like reading fark comments