The alt-right are angry virgins and sold our country out to Russia just so they might get a submissive Russian slave...

The alt-right are angry virgins and sold our country out to Russia just so they might get a submissive Russian slave woman from there boss Putin because they cant handle modern women Like Donald Trump

>can't handle modern women

well, modern women have penises and that's kind of a dealbreaker for me

sorry

Ok

>Libshits
>Muh Russian H4xx0rs

fuck off ctr

>The alt-right are
a media invention.

>Slav Woman
>Submissive

LOL
you're in for a suprise if you get a russian woman with that attitude.

They're manipulative, cheating whores who will play retarded mind games with you forever, shittest you, they will also suck your wallet literally dry because they all think of themselves as princess who deserves EVERYTHING.

>they cant handle modern women Like Donald Trump
What did he mean by this?

ok

If you can't afford a Russian woman, you don't deserve a Russian women.

I become right-wing (was moderate) after I lost my virginity.

>they cant handle modern women Like Donald Trump

More like could do a better job

>cant handle modern women Like Donald Trump
Trump is a woman?

They line up doing naked handstands and he picks the one he wants up like a six pack to carry home.

>modern women have penises

OY VEY!!!!! Really makes you think

muh dick!!!!!!

Ok.
But why are you telling us ?
Sup Forums are just 4 angry drunk russians posting in the name of Putin with a ton of proxies.
Am I right, Dimitri, Ivan and Vlad ?

You will live like a Slave under her rule. Its not worth it man, pump and dump is what you should do with Russian woman.
Everything else is like volunteering to sit in a Gulag.

Of course.

Sounds smart

White women have been destroyed by jewish Marxist indoctrination. Giving women voting rights was the greatest mistake that Western civilization ever made.

Donald Trump isn't a modern woman

>modern women Like Donald Trump
The fuck...

Pretty true of 98% of women in general really.

Nigger, if it weren't for Putin your ass would conscripted to fighting a war in Syria and then possibly Iran, so be somewhat grateful that Russia stepped in and tried to clean our fuck ups up.

Da fuq are you talking about? Did you have some sort of bad experience with some spoiled bitch from Moscow? Top kek.

There are plenty of absolutely gorgeous girls in Russian provinces who will literally worship the ground you walk on if you take care of them and "import" them from their shithole of a country. Non-Moscow Russian girls, who are not used to a lifestyle of a spoiled princess, are much less demanding or upkeep-intensive than pretty much any Western or Asian woman you can find. They are also mor eloyal than Western or Asian women, because most of them come from poor families and will value you much higher, due to the fear of losing your support, which basically means they don't cheat with niggers even though their husband is a great provider.

Of course, they're gold diggers, who want to marry a man of means, but all women are gold-diggers by nature.

Yea but Slav woman bring it on a new level.
Really dude, for the sake of your mental health, stay away from relationships with slav woman.
Shit will fuck you up and cuck you

Thats just to lull you in, what you don't understand is that its all just show.
They don't really give a shit about you and they will cuck you the second some better dude walks into their Field of View, they have no problems going through mental gymnastics to justify whatever they do.
but yea some men seem to enjoy that kind of mental torture.

Don't say I didn't try to warn you

>They don't really give a shit about you and they will cuck you the second some better dude walks into their Field of View
Again, stop talking about spoiled Moscow whores. These kind of women are already pretty rich by Russian standards and are usually looking to latch on to an even richer provider who will sustain them. These women are used to living in a large city, where they can club and whore themselves all they want. you don't go after these kind of Russian women, since they're no better than Western white whores.

The kind of Russian women you want to look for are your average Russian girls (and the average Russian girl is cute as fuck), who come from poor or middle-class families (pretty much the entire population of Russian these days) and are not spoiled by living a life of excess and (relative, by Russian standards) wealth. These kind of girls actually value their men, who can take care of them, because they know that pretty much any average guy they can find in Russia will not be able to provide for them as well as a middle-class Western European or American man can, and they are easy to satisfy when it comes to financial matters, because, again, they're not used to living in wealth and excess.

Also, women like that don't cheat as much, because of the language barrier, which it makes it harder for them to hang around with other men. Most of the Russians I know are absolutely horrible when it comes to speaking English and they're self aware of it.

The poor/middle class one bring exactly the same problems (if not even worse mental torture bullshit).

But hey its your sanity, go get your poorshit Ukrop/Belarus/Russian woman and see yourself.

You realize you just described every race of woman out there, right?

I live in the United States and even I noticed this. Something about the Russian women customers at my store just feels like they can just spend all their husbands money and act entitled to it. Its funny even Russian men who are with a non slave women still have the tendency to over spend on her. Its like the man imposes it on her unconsciously, and if shes russian its just doubled.

>The poor/middle class one bring exactly the same problems
No, they don't. You've never met women like that, which is very easy to tell.

I've interacted with Russian girls from middle class families both in Germany and in the Baltics and they're pretty down to earth and sincere about their intentions.

> dat image
Big girls should not wear broad stripes.

Underrated

Heres a question for both of you that can settle this.

How many estimated Russian women have you each had interactions with?

Proxy?

I'n mot even taht drukn toady Vaslyi

>russian woman […]
>They're manipulative, cheating whores who will play retarded mind games with you forever
This is Disinformation to ensure that Slav Men get all the Slav Women.

I'm not a German native. I come from Lithuania (doing my computational mechanics Master's degree here and working in the industry) and used to interact with Russian girls daily. Lithuania is a pretty poor country by Western standards, so we don't have a lot of spoiled rich whores or a lot of well educated women spoiled by feminism in general. The average Russian girl I've interacted with back in my home country is pretty down to earth and very easy to satisfy when it comes to financial matters. I've known many a Lithuanian dating a Russian girl and some Germans dating Russian girls here in Germany and never have I heard anyone say that they're worse than your typical Lithuanian or German woman respectively.

thats a man, boy

Russian men live 10 years shorther than Russian women
really fires up them neutrons eh?

>1 post by this ID

I'm Russian with a Russian family full with Russian woman.
I also had 2 gfs from ukraine, 1 from belarus and one from Russia in the last 9 years, I also have many female cousins currently living in Russia.

>modern women
kek

If you think slav women are submissive you have no fucking idea. Bitches are the craziest drama queens you'll ever find.

Your probably right about it because even in America its probably like this. I live in NY/NJ so everybody here is a bit over entitled. I think maybe in other parts like in the south the women are more homegrown and have better integrity.

>1 post by this ID

Its possible to have a slav gf but it takes a shitton of work and nerves made out of steel.
Otherwise they will break you over the years, you boil there in their hands like a fucking egg.

A submissive Russian slave woman is a million times better than a blue-haired obese feministic "modern woman". Even when you are right, being 'alt-right' is still the superior choice.

I went hard right after getting married and buying a house. More importantly, I became very politically involved (and not just on the Internet).

no, letting retards like you vote was the biggest mistake.

you guys would better listen to this guy. It's really hard to find out good patriarchy girl and she would probably be dating with some local already.

>russian women
>submissive

I'm married to one. If you think that, it just means you're too weak to tame one.

Definitely not submissive, but she knows I'll ruin her shit if she does what I don't like.

>dem Russian hackers done did it agin!

i am not a virgin but i am fucking angry

This meme should die. Russian women are as entitled as USA ones, and are as likely to rob and use you. Just visit russian imageboards.

>tfw you will never get julia

No we will ally with Russia because they are white Christian men and we are planning to END islam from the face of the earth.

WRONG!

Russia is our ally in defeating the Muslim scum. All Muslims must be wiped from the face of the earth.

I hope you're right. I would love to have a submissive russian woman.

Like Patton said, they're not European, they are asiatic.