twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You invented mexicans

There's your flaw

Also you are a spic

Flaw 2

I win twice

1. Moustache
2. Hair
3. Shot his own brains out of his skull.
4. Being this much of a faggot.

Dude I ain't even mad, you were so quick.
We did not invent mexicans, they appeared, like a tumour.
Can't argue the spic though.

You're Spanish and without Catalans you're shit.

Hitler is perfect.

3. [[citation needed]]

Gommies go home

back to catalonia you leftist fuck

He lost
There wasnt actually a holocaust

We should try again

>Racist
>Inefficient genocide that included millions of innocents, based on the actions of a few

Nah. I used to think it was hip and edgy to like him, though. I just thought genocide and wars were pretty damn badass. I don't know. Maybe I was poisoned or something. Feel free to convince me back to my old ways or fuck off, I don't care.

1. U.S. would not even exist if it weren't for the Spanish explorers.
2. Nobody invented Mexicans, they just had lots of sex over centuries.
3. Being this much of a faggot.

The Spanish Empire was fucking huge. I personally don't know much about it myself, and I would like to.

Not liking genocide very much is totally understandable. Ok. But what's with your dislike for racism? Do you think that if an abo were raised in a white family, having no contact with his people's culture whatsoever, he would then act like a white person? I'm just asking if you believe that race is a social construct.

Also, blame the SS for the Holocaust, not Hitler.

That haircut looks kinda homo

I found it

Yes, I agree. I think he should've went with a unibrow instead, it's more masculine and less homosexual.

>Do you think that if an abo were raised in a white family, having no contact with his people's culture whatsoever, he would then act like a white person?
I don't think "acting like a white person" is even a thing. If I was raised in a house of some hispanic or black thugs, I would become like them. I know someone who practically grew up in hip hop culture, while his single mother was too weakminded to care. I think environment has so much more to do with someone's personality than genetics does.

If me and my SO raised an abo kid, you bet he'd be a pretty good kid. Especially if he understands racial relations. If he goes to school without this knowledge, gets into black culture, starts focusing heavily on hanging with "his kind" and focusing so much on race, I think he could end up a part of it. Note: If he made a black friend that wasn't shit, that would be a good influence on him. He would learn that he doesn't have to be a shitty person.

It's a lot more complicated than "black people grow up to be niggers" which is why I think a lot of work needs to be made when it comes to kids being raised in heavy crime areas, with abusive parents (Child Protective Services should stop returning kids to shitty parents) and the schools in these low income areas.

But, most of all, HEAVY work needs to bed one on negative culture. The negativity of the most awful aspects of hip hop culture. It's not just blacks. You know it's not just happening with blacks when you see white people.. and these things called "chicanos" and "guidos". They're abstract ideas that spread, and they spread at a young and and they are so deep rooted that they even affect how someone thinks and walk. It's a subculture they're so deeply involved with and that is so different from the mainstream that we can see it's effects. We also see the negative stuff that spreads.

I'm glad suburban hipster black kids are spreading hippie cultures to young minorities, though. It's all we got..

>Also, blame the SS for the Holocaust, not Hitler.

Educate me on this, I'd like to know more. I don't know much about what Hitler even thinks about the Holocaust or what his personal beliefs on the genocide was. It's scary how little I know about this. It's like I was led to not want to research Hitler. I want to know more. He was a brilliant mind, he managed to become leader, and if conspiracy theories are true then the nazis have bases in Antarctica. That's a great legacy.

Educate me you, or someone else. Someone. What should I read that will answer these specific questions I have?

His hair has no volume.

Great but what you call "Hitler youth" haircut was a haircut for peasants before Hitler made it mainstream

>3. Shot his own brains out of his skull.
Sure he did, not like FBI has documents of him escaping to Argentina or anything

>One testicle, no dickhead
>Too autistic to form a natural family and reproduce
>Attacked Communism without an actual superior force or ideology
I did

Your personality can change. Your genetics stay the same. I have a black friend that grew up in Bergen at a time when Norway had almost no migrants.

Judging on his personality and his interests in music, sport, just anything, he is exactly like anyone from his generation. However he ended up a pothead after all.

>>Too autistic to form a natural family and reproduce
His wife and children was killed alongside him before they could be captured and tortured.

That was Goebbels.

stupid mousestache

checkmate fascists

woah, you single-handedly dismantled fascism

Hitler was garbage

naziboos btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

meth addict

His hair colour isn't light.
He has questionable (jewish?) heritage
Ugly mustache
Vegetarian
Was a weeaboo
Doomed the world into a state of perpetual cuckoldry by losing WW2

>Ach, der Adolf! Der ist ja deppert schon von klein auf, wo ihm doch ein Ziegenbock den halben Zippedäus abgebissen hat!
I kek everytime