BREAKING: KELLY FUCKS LIKE AN ANIMAL

post your favourit politician you believe fucks like an animal !!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbMXYgYxRaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*awaits a faggot to post a male politician*

The Canadian PM's wife is apparently a bit of a slut.

I hear she likes the rockstars.

>fucks like an animal
we're all animals you faggot

DELET THIS

that was Trudeau's whore mother

I WANT KELLYANNE TO PUNISH ME!

weirdly the first time I saw her on tv I had no Idea who she was and I told my friend "that women looks like a cougar who would get high on meth and suck my dick for days, she looks dirty enough to unironically enjoy anal" and I still believe it to this day.

You didn't even correct me. It was Margaret Trudeau the mother. Learn your local politics m8

Pure autism. Please gas chamber yourselves.

everybody fucks like an animal. except maybe fat and old people because they do not have the stamina.

Disgusting. Very very disrespectful.

Thats the one.

Sophie is hotter.

>being this much of a worthless whore

I hope Kimberley gets a job in the Trump admin, she's even wearing longer skirts now and constantly red pills the token liberal on the five. I always liked her but she's not hiding her power level any more.

kek

While its an exciting fantasy to beleive these woman fuck like animals the reality is that each one of them fucks the bare minimum effort to get what they want out of their husbands.

Man marry women that resembles their moms
>Trudeau's mom was a groupie slut

He's definitely insatiable. But he's low energy that's why he married a latina as they are the best dick riders.

definitely sex machine.

Do Russians think of Yeb as I do of Medvedev: an intelligent and well intentioned but emasculated puppet?

pretty much, yeah

The great thing about her is Jeb can pretend she's a child or a little old lady.

He always has that look of pure hopelessness in his eyes... this guy saw the abyss...

Spain repilled hottie

But after a hard day's public humiliation, he could always come home to this!

Is the one in the red dress pregnant?

conway is a walking cigarette

>is apparently a bit of a slut.

yes user, she is a woman

Digits confirm

I hope so

Was there ever any resolution on that half black guy Drudge kept playing up as his illegitimate son during the election?

I am absolutely certain Kellyanne is a fucking nympho.

I live in hammonton NJ which is where Kellyanne also grew up. I want to St Joes highschool which is where she went to highschool. My father also went to St. joes highschool. He graduated 3 years before her.

when he first saw kellyanne was picked ad trumps campaign manager, he was in utter shock. He absolutely couldnt believe it. Appaerently, he told me, Kellyanne was an absolute sex addict in Highschool. Even as a freshman she fucked EVERYONE. He said she was notorious for being the freshman slut.

The fact humans are "Animals" I would imagine every politician fucks like an animal. prove me wrong

THATS FUCKED UP

>Sophie Gregoire Trudeau

Fookin' embarrassing, I tell ya

I know but I am pretty sure that guy is an absolute beast, really.

It is sad yeah

Fine, The Obamas

>Not posting the most obvious one.

This guy knows what marriage is like

checks out

--nipples protruding--

youtube.com/watch?v=HbMXYgYxRaY

How do you think women get important positions like that?

The infant has a face that shows his burrito background.

im married and my wife only does missionary because it makes her orgasm the fastest

i would think she's faking and just not attracted to me but we have sex like 3 times a day at her behest and she cums like crazy

whenever i tell her i want to do another position she tries it for like 3 minutes before saying she wants to go back to missionary

"Disgraceful!"

Underrated post

i'm shaking