Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik?t=667
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0&t=11m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>being this Jewish
like Christ, what a kike

Well they certainly owned the election.
and the democrats.

Even after winning. Watching this clip makes my fucking skin crawl and blood boil.

mine too.

>YOU FUCKIN GOYS BETTA LISTEN

What's this guys name again /pol ?

I wish Lebowitz would let me use his house, I mean you don't OWN property

>That nose

What a slimy kike

John 'YOU GOYS OWN NOTHING' Leibowitz - case sensitive

Do you even own anything?

>THERE'S NO REAL AMERICA
>YOU DON'T OWN PATRIOTISM

I believe that there is a real America, and I believe that it is worth preserving
Isn't that what it means to be a patriot

This reminds me of how the common kike narrative about the Palestinians was that they weren't actually indigenous to mandate palestine and they had all just moved there when jews had drained swamps and built farms.

Like, none of the groups the jews interact with actually exist to jews.

A Jew telling me I don't own America. What's new about that?

>YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT

>YOU DON'T OWN THAT

>GIBSMEDAT

I was skeptical leaning towards damning about the Jews before this election. I'm a long time Sup Forums browser, I just hadn't seen their network of influence up close and personal until now the last couple of months. Feels like every other post election Anti- Trump article I open was written by a Berg. Been trying to nudge my trustworthy friends. Trying not to have the pendulum come swinging back too hard in 4-8 years.

>none of the groups the jews interact with actually exist to jews.

If you're not one of the "chosen people" then you aren't really a person.

The kikes are protected by, emboldened by, and financed by the "Christians."
Breaking that conspiracy would be harder than scraping the crust off a gas station toilet.

Jon "Jump for joy when I kill a goy" Leibowitz

link please?

youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik?t=667

11:30 if the time signature doesn't work.

11:07 rather. I haven't slept.

I have no doubt that this redpilled a lot of people. Jonathon Leibowitz telling Americans they don't own their country, history, and heritage was just one step too far. The intent was to cajole them to be inclusive, but the effect was to come off as sneering in the face of a conquered people that they don't own shit and this is OUR country now, goyim. Arguably the funniest thing Leibowitz has ever done.

I believe America is an intangible ideal that will never be realized but is entirely worth striving towards regardless

Wow, I forgot how bad this was.

When did it become acceptable to go on tv looking like this? Isn't he fucking embarrassed?

The scary thing is the comments section underneath thinks its a hilarious bit and wishes he'd get back on the air. How can we overcome?

Lol the bear guy from Pokémon tcg gameboy game.

Jew Leibiowitzsteinbergoldmankikestain

Slave morality has been the rule for years. If he looks weak, desperate, and unhinged, then the people SHOULD be with him. By leftist logic.

YOU

YOUR A PIECE SHIT

MY BROTHER LARRY RUNS THE NYSE

YOU DONT OWN ANYTHING GOY

Check how many of them are real profiles. Probably a bunch of shillbots

>YOU DON'T OWN AFRICA
>THERE'S NO REAL AFRICA
>YOU DON'T OWN THE RESSOURCES
>YOU DON'T OWN THE JUNGLE

Feel free to dump ass pained liberal stuff in this thread. It's all that's sustaining me before Trump is sworn in and it's for certain.

He's right though, user.

He was. We've snatched it out of their hands for 4 years.

This
>tfw goyim think they own shit
>tfw goyim think they know what we're up to

We didn't not so long ago but we're getting awfully close aren't we? Clue me in rabbi.

Because we stole this land hundreds of years ago, are we supposed to give it away to whoever wants it?

Yes, only the white countries. They're the hardest to control.

>we
>he thinks this board isn't fully ZOGGED

You have much to learn

Obligatory. One of the most effective, if underappreciated, memes IMO

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Oh dear leftist, your red rocket is showing

Wisconsin, Ohio, and Michigan are rural states?

He's right tho.

Republicans don't own the concept of "America" or "patriotism" because every side is patriotic when it wants to be.

There is no "real America" because America itself is a country full of diverse people.

Republicans don't own Christianity because you can have other people being Christian. Hell, even Africans in Kenya can be Christians.
#AfricanObamas

He however, owns millions.
The bullshit of the left pushes me further from the middle each day.

Is there one for taxpayers too?

>because every side is patriotic when it wants to be.

Liberals hate this country, hate white people, and are the antithesis of patriotic. There is a "real America" that was nearly swallowed by Nigger King.

>satanic trips

Nice try, Satan. I personally know a couple of Marines with purple hearts that are very liberal and VERY patriotic.

what an ugly human being

I hope they can convince their party to stop fucking themselves and trying to fuck the rest of us before 2020. Send them my regards.

DIDNT YOU HERE BERGERZ>>>> YOUR JEWFISH OVERLLORDS SAID YOU OWN NOTHING THUS NO TAXES!

It's like they really have secret meetings at the synagogue to scheme how to destroy the goyim. Nearly every single anti-white article...

And no one can criticize them.

They're going to force violence upon us all if they take away our ability to speak out.

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

Y-YOU DIDN'T EARN NOTHIN GOY!

>YOU DONT OWN NOTHING GOYIM!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0&t=11m18s

>mfw a (((Leibowitz))) tries to get all uppity and go full jew on national television

yea, it's called white people