Most people on Sup Forums

Now excuse me for a second,

you hate everyone that isn't white and christian, but you get extremely butthurt when some liberal fag on the internet hates on whites/christians

why do you think you're the only people with a right to hate on other races/religions? if you have a type of people, then you should expect an equivalent amount of hate to backfire on you.

I'm an atheist.

exactly why i said "most people on Sup Forums" that means it's directed towards white christians

>why do you think you're the only people with a right to hate on other races/religions

Because white is right and Christianity is the one true religion, you fucking nigger faggot.

Oh sorry, didn't notice your flag until after I posted.

I meant keffir faggot.

Roman-Goth-Arab-French rape baby, go blow up somewhere else, faggot.

>Why do you like X when you dont like Y? You fucking hypocrite fuck!

Fuck Trump and Fuck White People. Islam will reign as the one true religion by any means necessary. Conform or die.

>white is right
based on what?
>Christianity is the one true religion
Based on fucking what?
Muslims say their religion is right
Jews say their religion is right
Buddhists say their religion is right
Druze say their religion is right
Sikhs say their religion is right
etc etc

There's millions of religions, but don't worry, your own religion is right.

Nope, you advocate the genocide of literally every race, but you shit your pants when liberals advocate white genocide
if you talk shit about other people, prepare to take an equal amount of shit too.

>american quality posting

take your bait somewhere else

You can go blow OP as he blows up both in your mouth, and a bomb up his ass at the same time.

Lotta hate there, OP.

I like anyone who is decent, productive, and respects the laws and culture of my country. Those who don't shouldn't be given the privilege of immigrating here, nor do I want to be around them. That's not hate, that's common sense.

yes, exactly that's what i agree with

but most people here hate on someone out of pure prejudice of skin color or religion, that's dumb

>if you have a type of people, then you should expect an equivalent amount of hate to backfire on you.
This only makes sense if you presume that

A) the races are equal, or at least that whites are not in fact superior
B) Christianity is equally true/untrue as any other possible world view.

If however whites ARE superior according to a TRUE objective standard, AND IF Christianity is true, then either position would be immune to criticism on the basis of truth is exclusive. It necessarily precludes all falsehood.

You're basically just appealing to relativism, absent presenting a more formal worldview.

note, this also precludes any analysis of whether or not white supremacy is congruent with Christianity, I'm just trying to address your question as asked - because you can still break it down into "why do whites nationalists", OR "white do Christians". "Why do white nationalist Christians" is really something altogether different, but at least justifying the parts is going to address your question at a more fundamental basis.

>If however whites ARE superior according to a TRUE objective standard, AND IF Christianity is true, then either position would be immune to criticism on the basis of truth is exclusive. It necessarily precludes all falsehood.

Exactly, then as soon as you prove christianity to be the right religion and whites are the mustard race, i'll change my opinion

The problem is, liberal fags are usually white and christian.
They're racetraitors, the lowest of the low.
I'm completely fine with you turkroaches hating on germans, or whatever, since we hate you just as much.

Also fuck communists.

Blackbeard nerf was too harsh

he can still dodge 2-3 headshots, that's fine.

not turkish, try again

also liberal fags aren't usually christian, they tend to be atheist or follow some kind of new-age religion bullshit

>Exactly, then as soon as you prove christianity to be the right religion and whites are the mustard race, i'll change my opinion

Excellent! It's good to see you have an open mind. I'm glad we could come to an understanding.

I won't argue white supremacy or otherwise. I don't ascribe to the philosophy. Least not as a Christian, where all fall short of the glory of God.

But on the truthfulness of Christianity, it is a matter of worldview. If you reject one, on any basis, you necessarily have a competing worldview, and you must necessarily believe it true. I don't have to defend mine unless you have an explicit objection to the truthfulness of Christianity. "Prove it" doesn't work in this case, because the negation of the worldview immediately imposes another. You can only argue favorably with respect to your own worldview, else illuminate logical contradictions with a competing worldview.

Is there something you find within Christianity that conflicts with itself? Alternatively, what is your worldview, and how does it conflict with Christianity (both worldviews could not be true)?

Do you think reddit chankatards will finally shut up now?
btw Sup Forums is not majority Christian so I'm not sure what you're looking for here

>tunisia
>turkey
>any difference
You're all filthy brown ragheads in my eyes.
Although i've been to tunisia twice for vacation, your hotels and beaches are great.

>new-age religion bullshit
Sure, but they're merely pretending. All this atheism bullshit ect. is just a teenager phase that they're gonna grow out of. Hopefully.

>Do you think reddit chankatards will finally shut up now?
of course, after they meme'd the "lord" thing on his turret.

Jesus is the one true god. The Bible is the most scientific work ever devised. It contains the most fundamental truths. And you spit on us? Jesus gave us a peaceful and prosperous land and gave you sand. You have no right to speak my language.

>Is there something you find within Christianity that conflicts with itself?
a couple of stuff

the fact that you let the bible get rekt and mis-translated many times, so we ended up with 40 million versions, which created lots of conflicting sects, you can't even know right from wrong in christianity
Even the jews and muslims did a better job at keeping their torah/quran untainted

Young earth creationism and all that 'earth was created in 6000 years' bullcrap,

Gospel of barnabas

Mark 10:18 where jesus said he isn't good like god (which means god and jesus are 2 different entities, Which debunks jesus being god thing, which debunks the whole purpose of christianity)

>The Bible is the most scientific work ever devised.
>Earth was born in 6000 years
>haha guys dinosaurs didn't exist i swear
maaan.

Do you honestly think we give a fuck about you or anybody else?

well with the fact that you create 600 trillion threads just about someone who shitposts on twitter, yes, you look like you give a thousand shits.