Falklands War

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodcountry.org/index/overall-rankings
express.co.uk/news/world/673068/Germany-Brexit-EU-referendum-banks-economy-recession
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Argies of course.

That's odd. Why would the Royal Navy use a carrier with such an obvious defect in the deck? I mean, look at the end of it, it's warped so much it actually curves upwards. Did they receive it too late to make repairs before sending it to the Falklands? I hope it didn't affect their flight operations.

Argies for invading.
Clappers for threatening to intervene against the UK.
Frogs for giving weapons to the Argies.

Falklands is the UKs by right of conquest and has been for over a hundred years.

They started shit and got hit, they only have themselves to blame.

That was the last decent war we had. We need more ships.

Those Argentinean faggots

There is no right or wrong in politics. There is strong which can do whatever he want and there is weak which must do whatever he should do. UK has right to rule over the islands because they have power to do so.

The Brits overreacted because of their sheep fetish. Thus their action against the Malvinas.

In contrast, they couldn't be bothered dealing with the Communist takeover in Grenada so Reagan and the US military had to do it for them. Thatcher BTFO.

How could the Argentinians suppose the islands belong to them? I mean look at a map, Britistan is right next to it!

Erdogan spotted

Nope it is called political realism. Erdoğan is just a idiot. I doubt he or his advisors even read a strategy book.

America for not basing ICBMs on the islands afterwards as a deterrent

Just because you fetishize giving away all your possessions to brown people doesn't mean the rest of the world sees it that way, Hans.
Dresden wasn't enough.

>Germany
>Saying other countries have overreaching imperialistic goals

Top jej

t. country that had a non-empire for less than a century

The UK had a colony on the Falklands before Argentina even existed.

How the fuck can they be in the right?

>Who was in the wrong here?

The Loser.

Gülen spotted

>Argentines invaded a sovereign nation
>British freed its inhabitants and reclaimed its territory from a despotic dictatorship

It's a fucking mystery

Everyone but us. Brits are the idigenous people of the Falklands given we're the first permanent settlers.

Amına kodumun gurbetçisi

We used to have rule of two, now the US has rule of 16.

Britain

Then go invade them, m8. They play a much better football than your loser team that lost against Iceland. Man, here in Germany people were cheering like crazy during that Iceland game. Never seen this type of laughter and joy before here in Germany!

It's literally hundreds of miles from them and has absolutely nothing to do with them, it's like Israel claiming Cyprus because "muh geography".

The only reason they did it was the military was losing control of the country and they tried for a "rally around the flag effect". It backfired and made their image even worse

Because it was a war to distract the populace from domestic problems it's the same reason Kirchner built a fucking multi-million pound museum to the islands, it distracts from the political idiocy of the Argentine government.

Can't blame the UK for wanting to save the only part of their country that's still white

>Brits are the idigenous people of the Falklands
Doesn't look British to me!

It is a bit odd having a British colony essentially a couple hundred miles away from mainland South America. The geography argument is compelling when considering that throughout most of its history, the rocks were uninhabited, or were just fortified by skeleton crews. It's not a colony like Australia or NZ. It's a bit weirder, and again, being so close to Argentina, I can see why they want a rock to call their own. After all, China is willing to go apeshit over some rocks in their sea.

Falklands is rightful British clay.
Maggie should have continued into Argentina.

This is how our navy will look in a few years.

When was the last time you went to the UK. They all look like at now

They tried 3 times and got btfo every single time.

>HMAS Ocean
never lose that vivid imagination, Nigel

That colony was abandoned and left to Spain because of the Nootka Sound Convention on which the UK agreed to abandon all South American "outlying islands".

Argentina then inherited the claim from Spain, and set its own colony with a governor and population which you expelled in 1833.

Idgaf but tell the full story.

>Clappers for threatening to intervene against the UK.
Never happened.
Reagan gave you military intelligence and satellite imagery while claiming to be neutral.

Doesn't look too good. Even Germany got a few ships these days!

We are better at you in every sport bar football, what was all this master race bullshit that you were going on about in the 30's

I don't even know where you came in the Olympics

a fucking ramp

You don't have any Destroyers, Aircraft carriers or even helicopter carriers how can you project any power overseas?

>We are better at you in every sport bar football
HAHAHAHA

Name a single sport you are better than us! I dare you. And don't come with shit like Cricket, that ain't a sport!

Hmm German thinks a country owns something cause it is next to it.

Didn't you try that with France and Poland?.

Rapid
Aerial
Maritime
Propulsion

>Doesn't look British to me!
That's because she is from Argentina, Not the Falklands or Britain

Damn nigga, I blow up more ships than these in one mission of Ace Combat.

>no railgun-equipped dreadnoughts called HMS Ark Royal and HMS Sovereign
Why fleet?

>Name a single sport you are better than us

You will find a few on here

Football World Cup Winners
(1966)
Rugby World Cup Winners
(2003)
Cricket World Cup Winners
(2010)
Tennis Grand Slam Champions
(45 times)
The Olympic Games Champions
(1908)
Golf Major Winners
(102 Times)
The Tour de France Winners
(2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Boxing World Champions
(Holding 5/6 Heavyweight belts 2016)
F1 World Championship Winners
(16 times)
Most Male Gold Medallists*
(Rio 2016)
Ryder Cup Winners
(1929, 1933, 1957)
World Badminton Champions
(1980, 1983, 2006)
Super Bowl Winners
(2002, 2008, 2012)
Moto GP World Championship Winners
(17 times)
Darts World Cup Champions
(2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Davis Cup Winners
(10 Times)
Ice Hockey World Cup Winners
(1936)
Most Gold’s In Different Disciplines
(Rio 2016)
The European Cup/Champions League Winners
(13 times)
The Commonwealth Games Champions
(1930, 1934, 1954, 1958, 1966, 1986, 2014)
World Rally Champions
(1995, 2001)
UFC World Championship Winners
(2016)
The Masters Champions (Golf) Winners
(1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 2016)
Baseball World Cup Champions
(1938)

Indy Car World Champions
(1916, 1993, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Snooker World Cup Champions
(1979, 1980, 1981, 1983, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1996)
Touring Car World Champions
(2005, 2006, 2007, 2012)
Squash World Champions
(2010, 2011, 2013)
World Table Tennis Champions
(12 times)
Karate World Champions
(24 times)
Judo World Champions
(16 times)
Taekwondo World Champions
(3 Times)

Can just call it a booster seat to be honest

Is that a goalie at the bow?

here is a list of the navy the USA has

You have 5 times our population, But your Navy aint 5 times bigger

>drunken dictator

we were

Argentina.

T. Bruce from the
>great SANDY desert

I like R.A.M.P better

1. We are better in football
2. Rugby and Cricket are no international sports
3. We are better in tennis, remember Boris Becker, remember Angelique Kerber?
4. We won more medals in the Olympics overall
5. Remember Schumacher and Rosberg in the Formula One?
6. What the hell is a super bowl?
7. Remember the DTM?
8. The Champions League, sorry to say m8, all those foreigners in your teams make the difference, at least Bayern Munich are using Germans to win! Arsenal will die once more!
9. The Commonwealth Games, serious?
10. Face it, Germany is better in everything we do. Economy, sports, looks, Nobel Prizes, dominating Europe etc.

Wish we had two times that ;-;

m8 thats barely ahead of us

its a glorified coastguard

Strategic
Attack
Angle
Booster

Even lefty architects will like that

Indian Premier League (a cricket league) is the most popular sports league in the world watched across the globe, so yes cricket is an international sport you dumb kraut.

We have some Irish and Anglos here though.
In fact the President that revived the whole islands dispute in the 1940s was called Edelmiro Farrell.

The claim was always there but before the 1940s it was a non-issue.

That same guy also made us switch to driving on the right because of the Pan-American Highway.

Strategic
Attack
Anglo
Booster

Who do you think found and named it?

Argentina should have stocked up on more exocet missiles and sunk those bloody carriers. But British agent posing as an arms dealer stole them!

Yeah ain't Argentina the 4th most Irish nation or some shit? Genuine question: how white is Argentina memeing aside (outside of BA)?

Yeah it's true navies aren't as big as you'd think. Sink one ship and like 5% of the navy is gone.

Touché, Southern Land (Terra Australis)

Having 3 British poo in the loos and 1 billion Indian poo in the loos watch cricket doesn't make it an "international sport", Paki.

argentina is whiter than a lot of western european nations at this point

The Falklands have been British since before Argentina as a country even existed...

That's the full story.

Volatile
Anglo
Utilitarian
Xenophobic
Helicopter
Assault
Lemming
Legion

No but I mean that's self-reporting, from your own experience how many fully European persons there are?

The league even has players from Germany.

Oh look!
Its the endless circle jerk about a small war 30 years ago

>that's self-reporting
>asks an Argentinian's self-report

ask someone else, I guess

It was really white before the 1990s.
Like 85-90%.

But now we got so many South American immigrants that it's getting dark very fast.
I would say we are at 65-70% white if we are lucky.

Buenos Aires is fucked right now, all the Bolivians and Peruvians go there. It's like 50% white.

Plenty of whites in the small towns of Buenos Aires province, Santa Fe, Cordoba, Entre Rios provinces, as well as Patagonia. You can still find 90% white towns and cities in those regions.

which you lost...

>50% white
nope.jpg

You suggesting it wasn't the argies?

1. We are better in football
>given
2. Rugby and Cricket are no international sports
>they are the 2nd and 5th most watched and played sports on the planet.
3. We are better in tennis
>Your are not haven't been in a long time
3. We are better in tennis, remember Boris Becker, remember Angelique Kerber?
4. We won more medals in the Olympics overall
>East Germany proven drug cheats
5. Remember Schumacher and Rosberg in the Formula One?
>Remember Mike Hawthorn, Graham Hill, Jim Clark, John Surtees, Jackie Stewart, James Hunt, Nigel Mansell, Damon Hill, Lewis Hamilton and Jeson Button
6. What the hell is a super bowl?
>Given, but we have still have winners in it
7. Remember the DTM?
>no
8. The Champions League, sorry to say m8, all those foreigners in your teams make the difference, at least Bayern Munich are using Germans to win!
>Never beaten and English team in a final

9. The Commonwealth Games, serious?
>Yes, You don't get to play do you

We are predicted to surpass your gdp in the next 5 years

Buenos Aires? Yes.
I go to the city centre every day.
The Bolivian infestation is huge.
They are taking over.

>"the empire"

TOP KEK

Atleast we are a sovereign nation
Unlike your caliphate of a county

where are the planes for that thing?

goodcountry.org/index/overall-rankings

God knows where Argentina is here maybe 60th?

we've only take deliver of like 5 of them for testing

The QE has to go through sea tries in 2017 and the planes will be delivered in 2018

By this logis the USA should have the entire Carribean!

>We are predicted to surpass your gdp in the next 5 years
1. I am not replying to your retarded reply. 2. On this one, you understand why the UK was projected to reach the German GDP in 2040... in a 2010 projection? The projection had the UK population grow to 75 million and the German population fall to 70 million.

Well, as of 2016, the German population is estimated to grow to 90 million by 2040 and the British population will be falling to 60 million by 2040 (with NI and Scotland seceding and net immigration "in the tens of thousands" max).

nice pic and headline

Who gives a fuck though really?

>Getting nationalistic about a worthless island with 2k people living on it that are Spanish descendants

>meanwhile London looks like a middle eastern country
>meanwhile we have MASS uncontrolled immigration
>meanwhile we are still fighting to be removed from the EU
>meanwhile we are being taken over by muslims and nobody says a word because they are afraid of being called racist
>our leaders are bringing more and more "refugees" because they are virtue signalling

>muh falkands tho

Special kind of retard.

This is like throwing a hissy fit cause your cat pissed on the carpet, while your house is burning down.

>By this logis the USA should have the entire Carribean!
Well, you really love big black cocks, don't you?

why did you give the harriers to the americans for free and have have literally nothing for your new overpriced carriers? this seems like the kind of retarded and corrupt decision that would come from ukrainian politicians. whats more they are going to be replaced with potentially worse aircraft at astronomical cost.

I don't know about your meme website but according to the UN we are the best place to live in Latin America.

The British invented both the steam-catapult AND the flight ramp so we get to say which is best

>UN stats having Cuba equal to the USA

oh wow I hit a nerve

express.co.uk/news/world/673068/Germany-Brexit-EU-referendum-banks-economy-recession

I see you can't argue that your country is now shit at sports (bar football)

Why didnt all of NATO intervene

Didnt this invoke article 5?