Why do lefties mock people who watch fox news?

Why do lefties mock people who watch fox news?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/rupert-murdochs-american-scandals-20110803
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/Media-Bias-Is-Real-Finds-UCLA-6664)
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/11/11/why-has-trust-in-the-news-media-declined/liberal-news-media-bias-has-a-serious-effect).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fox News has:
Analytical intellect
responsibility
integrity
mostly right wing
strength

lefties are run by
Emotional instability
chaos
double standards
weakness.

of course they would mock people who watch Fox.

pot and kettle at this point.

Sean Hannity and having a boner for the Iraq war. Remember those weapons of mass destruction we were promised?

Nope its not, its just less shitty

Conditioning by the (((MSM)))

While all mainstream media requires you to apply bullshit filters, I feel Fox News is more truthful than any other of the cancer.

Basically, they do have bias here and there, but upon applying your bullshit filter to all media, you'll take more away from Fox News than any other news sources, and lefties aren't about actual facts and news. They're about emotions and propaganda.

It used to be pretty shitty during the Bush years. 8 years of Obama saw them get their act together, stop being a propaganda mouth, and promote journalists that at least try to be objective like Hannity. They did make a big mistake with Megan Kelly though, who used her tenure there as a launch pad for her stronk womyn book that would BTFO Trump in the wake of his landslide loss to Hillary... so much schadenfreude watching her career crash and burn over that.

Today's CNN NBC and MSNBC are yesterday's Faux News. 8 years of Trump will probably see the cycle happen all over again unless someone starts a brand new media network that honestly fights for objectivity and showing both sides of the issues without calling the other side idiots or unamerican.

Sean Hannity is an anchor on Fox news he is not Fox news.

the same reason they are mocked for reading the Graunidad or the HuffPo

Because Fox is blatantly conservative. In their little fantasy worlds, they can pretend that the stuff they like (CNN) is neutral, so people who watch Fox are just having their opinions fed back to them. They don't see that it obviously cuts both ways, and they're doing the same thing.

It just dawned on me, do other countries watch American media?

I always assumed people watch their own local or national media

Because it is fringe news.

Because they are the only mainstream right wing news station, so they were targeted by The Daily Show, then the Colbert Report, and now others like them. Young people don't care about the news, but you present it like those shows do then they will watch it. They start associating FOX=HAHAH SO STUPID AND FULL OF LIES because comedy shows told them this and they either grow up and never challenge that shit that was drilled into them their teen/young adult life, or they realize shows like that are full of shit. Fox news is still biased, but it is the least biased out of all the big time news channels.

He fell for the Jew tricks.

>practically everything in the middle is a leftist rag
>minimal partisan bias

>everyone I don't like is an evil lefty

Fox news is for biased old racists

I'm left-of-center and I watch Fox news because I don't like to live in an echo chamber.

Trips of Truth

Praise Kek

Happy holidays everyone and remember to worship the Frog God!

>npr
>CNN
>NYT
>not left

You are such a good goy, have a shekel for your effort.

>everyone I don't like is the alt-right

Fox is too liberal for me

Megyn Kelly is basically a feminist SJW these days

I love Donald, but I think Iraq could have moved weapons around considering we gave them 6 months notice before moving in.

Amazing.

You guys had one of the most divisive elections recently and almost every single mainstream media outlet took a very blatant lefty side.

Not to mention, that some of them took it to another level and made some unethical and shady stuff that got people fired or had to apologize for.

Anything that published 99% chance of Hillary winning should be on the liberal bias side.

This is all wrong.

getting this butt hurt that someone called out your bullshit.

>almost every single mainstream media outlook took a very blatant lefty side.
Discussing what Trump said and fact checking him doesn't make an outlet leftist. I know its hard for you guys to understand, but the mainstream media seemed to be attacking Trump at all times because they couldn't comprehend some of the stupid shit he was doing.

All US major media is a collaborative cartel.
Washington Post and NYTimes set the Left margin of the Overton Window. Huffington Post, Salon, Mother Jones and Daily Beast dabble just Left of that margin to give loose cohesion to the fringe radicals.

FOX News sets the Right margin of the Overton Window, but the Right margin is much more firm; solidified with scorn and shame from both the Left and from FOX. FOX is a psyops campaign to give the illusion of Right-Wing representation while really acting to:
A: Make anyone further to the Right than FOX News tells them they are allowed to be look like psycho radicals.
And B: To set the vernacular of the Center-Right so that it reflects the fears and biases of the Left, ensuring the continued political polarization of the people.

In other words CNN tells people that Right-Wingers are all racist, homophobic, xenophobic hyper-religious bigots, and FOX News avoids reporting on the biggest issues that Right-Wingers should be upset about and frames the topics selected for discussion in terms that confirm the fears propagated by the Left media.

The past 8 months or so FOX News has been forced to move their Overton margin Right a bit, largely due to Sup Forums, Wikileaks, and social media.

Holy fuck its 1984

Because they accuse this man of yellow journalism: rollingstone.com/politics/news/rupert-murdochs-american-scandals-20110803

And since he owns Fox, it make sense that they accuse it of yellow journalism as well.

C-span already exists. Its just no one watches it.

mfw fox news calls other people "the establishment"

he now owns Vice

>didn't include Real News Network, These Young Turks, RT, Ring of Fire, Democracy Now

Fail Chart.

Did you miss the part where the media was caught colluding with the DNC campaign? That people was actually fired (for example Donna Brazile) and some of them DID apologize for their poor journalistic integrity? (NYT and even some from MSM)

... and let's not forget that the US media is owned by very few people, something that is exposed every single time they work as a cartel to promote a narrative (Currently showing: Fake news). And a reason why the US ranks so low on the press freedom ranking.

Seriously man, pull your head out of your ass and start reading outside of your reality bubble.

I don't like Trump, would not support him even if I could. But the media bias was so damn obvious that I'm concerned about every single individual that at this point tries to deny it.

Holy shit my guy, where do I start?

First of all, US media owned by very few people. It is common knowledge that all organizations are owned by a small handful of people at this point, that doesn't prove their left leaning bias.

And also
>Seriously man, pull your head out of your ass and start reading outside of your reality bubble

Brother, if I'm on Sup Forums claiming "Not all MSM are left leaning" then I think I'm as far away from any bubble as I could possibly be. So the "le expand yourself" argument is going to work here.

these

>"the news channels who are smaller and less influential than us are the mainstream media establishment, while we, the largest, most popular and most influential news show around are the, uh, uh... liberals are so dum, am I right?"

Then Fox goes on to shill for war in Syria just like their competitors. I can't stop watching - I'm a glutton for punishment.

Un fucking believable. Leafs are by far, miles ahead, the most cucked on /pol

>look, I'm """"trolling""""
no wait you're actually that deluded

I never said I was trolling, nice reading comprehension

> First of all, US media owned by very few people. It is common knowledge that all organizations are owned by a small handful of people at this point, that doesn't prove their left leaning bias.

The facts speak for themselves: From numerous studies confirming said sentence (newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/Media-Bias-Is-Real-Finds-UCLA-6664) to even journalist (nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/11/11/why-has-trust-in-the-news-media-declined/liberal-news-media-bias-has-a-serious-effect). There is a lot of evidence of this.

Few people owning them means a more organized and effective agenda. Or in this case, the mainstream media cartel is a thing.

> Brother, if I'm on Sup Forums claiming "Not all MSM are left leaning" then I think I'm as far away from any bubble as I could possibly be. So the "le expand yourself" argument is going to work here.

The astroturfing efforts from certain groups have made people more skeptical of the intentions and backgrounds of the posters defending certain positions.

Also is intellectually dishonest to think that the media was only reporting the facts about Trump's idiotic retorts when their collusion with Clinton's campaign was exposed. Not to mention that the media, for obvious reasons, avoided to scrutinize Clinton in the same way Trump was. And boy there was a lot of stuff to do considering what we now know thanks to Wikileaks and her previous campaign against Obama. (Seriously check her speeches from the time and you will find many situations far worse than the ones used against Trump)

fake news

They assume everyone is like them and blindly believes everything they watch.

Retard. Lurk moar until you figure out the ways greentext works.

It's a neoconservative media outlet that pushes for more middle east (((intervention)))