This guy is getting BTFO'd by Tucker RIGHT NOW! GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTplrgMn6Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the fuckin link op u faggor

youtube.com/watch?v=pTplrgMn6Pg

>No link

Just answer the question, OP you have 30 seconds

Tucker the Cucker is an unstoppable madman. I'm surprised anyone even goes on his show. Everyone that does get their ass tore up and force fed to them.

>a few hundred electors should be able to overturn the votes of the American people
>I want muh democracy

Top kek. Are these people legitimately mentally retarded?

The face he makes...

BEFORE HE STRIKES

i think they are : ^ )

>they link that shitty video
oh fugg

Celebrities should shut the fuck up already.

celebrification of politics is cancer

Thanks obama

who?

One of the worst presidents in the history of USA. You probably never heard of him.

can u tell me what makes him so horrible?

>vote their ((((((((((((conscious)))))))))))))

Fast and furious, arming/funding Isis, opening the gates for hundreds of thousands of invading Mexicans, Libya, Syria, prosecution of whistle blowers

but what about the unemployment rate

LET ME ANSWER THE QUESTION OK LET ME ANSWER I HAVE A BINDER 317 BLACK STARS JUST LET ME ANSWER TUCKER

>ok we're out of time

boss nigger

More people just gave up looking for work under him than under any other president.

isnt that just the baby boomers retiring??

Holy fuck, is that Captain B.J. Hunnicutt?

I wouldn't count service sector part time jobs as permanent employment. They definitely aren't good jobs/careers that were created

just because you don't count them doesn't mean they weren't counted during bush admin, etc

the real boss nigger endorsed Trump

What does bush have to do with this?

Yes... all except Col. Potter were lefties. Sadly.

Oh I don't remember bushcare forcing businesses to provide health insurance which in turn caused them to cut hours so they didn't have to do that

Yes. Lets take advice from people who "pretend" for a living. The fucking arrogance of liberal actors and celebs. Fuck you. You don't live in the real world.

Lmfaoi

>tucker is btfo this person
> it's the exact opposite

Every time

damn he's brutal

They call him booossss, booossss niiiiggerrr

>sometimes voters do things you dont like
>*shrugs

subtle

I love that face he pulls, like he's half listening intensively, and the other half trying to decide if the person he's interviewing is for real

Farrell held his own very well, and it's good for us to be able to see the extent of the Leftist delusion (and misunderstandings) with regard to Donald Trump. For me, this was a very important interview.

Finally some repeaters