Vikings TV show on History

lmfao dad's watching it while i play sc2... so fucking gay. is this what neo-Sup Forums is talking about when they call me a christcuck and say i should be a pagan? looks like numale jewish conditioning to me

Also, the best viking warriors were Christians. Olaf Trygvasson, Cnut the Great, Rollo, Harald Hardrada, the Normans.

Agree, yes, agree.

>implying you are not a christuck

This

People aggrandise Vikings so much yet they're a bunch of degenerate Pagans who just raped and pillaged any civilised society they made contact with, they are the niggers of Europe and maybe that's why their descendants love actual niggers so much.

I really like the TV show, I think the shit with Ragnar's ex is retarded but I like the show

people are flawed. Only Jesus is Jesus.

and the Archbishop's mother was a cheating harlot. Sad!

>implying I have to agree with what all priests say to be a Christian
Uh, no. I'll just follow my 10 Commandments and the Bible.

>gf begs me to watch the season opening with her on her b-day
>watch for the first time
>three softcore sex scenes and four men crying
>give her the look
>ask her why vikings cried so much
"The show is normally not this bad I promise!"

>I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about even though the vikings helped shape my own country and culture. Have some bad memes, instead.

British education yo.

I watched like half of the first episode before I turned it off.

The show is trash. "Strong women" and glaring plot holes, plot cakes, and just Mary sues litter it.

If you want to watch something like that watch the last kingdom.

The Last Kingdom is better done, but Ragnar and his sons were pretty based in actual history.

If by "shape" you mean aggressively attack and conquer parts of England then yes, still doesn't change the fact that they were savages.

Also I'm Welsh so you snowniggers never directly affected my own country, and thank God.

Is there any nudity? Otherwise I'm not interested.

>the vikings helped shape my own country and culture.

Anglo Saxons weren't Vikings or even Germanic by their time of greatness. Alfred the Great was a devout Christian and his daughter burnt down an entire forest because she heard some rapagans fled in to it.

DUDE VIKINGS were feminists and had open relationships the show LMAO

What about 200 years of Danelaw in Northern England? Only Wessex was never conquered.

Euro version has nudity.

And there's a reason that the Chronicle, as well as Beowulf and other great works were all written in the West Saxon dialect.

Danes may have "shaped" Britain, but in the way that leprosy "shapes" the body.

I stopped watching this around season 4's finale for it becoming a clusterfuck of poor Game of Thrones ripoff writing.

What the fuck was that chinese girl even for? Or that whole subplot with the Frank Emperor and Roland vs Rollo? What a waste of time.

There are so many historical inaccuracies in that show it hurts.

Never knew of Alfred the Great. Thank you very much for that.

>What the fuck was that chinese girl even
Finnland is near by.

at least they look the part.

Stop watching Vikings

Season 4.1 is pretty good so far.

I like the show alot, it makes me think, the narrative with the monk Aðalsteinn was the best one. They were exploring Christian ideas and how Christian thought took over but seem to have completely stopped for some reason. The story of Ívar is fine but not as interesting as the evolution of thought.

Post some badass Jesus's

>(((history))) channel
>accurately representing history
Half the supposed history of the Vikings was documented by a fucken Muslim. We don't really know shit about how they lived.

keks

Though biased, Muslim writings were very good back then. Cordobra in spain became the biggest city in europe for a hundred years under their rule. Not that I like muslims, cuz fuck them, but just saying the facts.