I wrote a Rap About the Alt-Right

So I decided to write a little rap about the alt-right because I want to express gratitude to you guys for making me a bigger person intellectually. You redpilled me and changed me from being a cuck to a man so I wrote this raps in thanks. Any word that is capitalized it means it rhymes with another word because it's hard to hear rhymes when reading. It goes like this:

>Ooh Ah Uh Uuugh Uh Ooh Ah Uh Uheh Uh UhUh Ooh Ah Uh Uuuhh Uh Ooh Ah Uh Uheh Uh Uh uh
>My name is the Anti-Cuck, the number one yeeeeah in the mother fucking rap BUSINESS, the alt-right women are hotter than everyone, even your SIS
>I believe in NationalISM, and RationalISM, not cuckoldISM you follow bruh?
>YEEEEAH yeah it's the alt-right baby yeah yeah yeah it's the ALLLLT-RRIIIIGGHT
>We believe in fiscal liberalism like social SECURITY but also believe in social conservatism like national SECURITY
>Hillary Clinton is really BAD and wants to pouch social security - SAD
>Ooh Ah Uh Uuugh Uh Ooh Ah Uh Uheh Uh UhUh Ooh Ah Uh Uuuhh Uh Ooh Ah Uh Uheh Uh Uh uh
>The SJWS, the libtards, and the KEKS
>They are all motherless FUCKS
>They aren't smart they DUMB
>And their faces look like BUMS

So what the fuck do you think guys? You like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqrN8iOMg5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rap is for niggers.

t. Guy who sat at the loser channel. I bet you don't even fist bump

It's pretty good for rap's standards.

I think you have severe autism

Thanks man. I wrote a few raps in highschool for projects and everything but this is my first serious rap.

Autistic people aren't cool. They are socially retarded. Rap is cool, the opposite of being socially retarded.

I think you have severe autism

Run dmc is cool tho! Sorry fellow leaf *nazi salute*

Day of the Rake when.

Bitch how the fuck do I have autism bitch. You try going out on the streets and saying that shit and guess what motherfucker people will call you a little bitch.

> So I

Stopped reading right there sage this

Wait what is wrong with saying that?

YA have autism

I cringed too hard after a couple of lines.
Vocaroo it OP.

I wrote a motherfucking rap about how cool Trump is and you cringe? Fuck off Shill

I don''t have autism you fucker

day of rake is nigh

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not.

If you seriously think this lyrical abortion is good you are a braindead loser, but what did I expect from a fucking leaf.

Please PLEASE hang yourself. Society is begging you to do it.

I hope you have cancer, you are either trolling and know it's good or you are an ignorant freak and deserves cancer. My rap is great.

You fucking disgusting loser.

Someone record this and post in the thread.

That would be SWEET

This

Lmao so butthurt he has to reply twice.

Hope Trump finally decides to annex Canada and gas you tree-jizz guzzling moosefuckers.

I hope you have cancer you freak. My rap was good your jealous you didn't think of it first.

>leaf
>alt-kike

I would need to hear it. Also there already exists rap like this. For anyone interested check out on YT;

>K-Rino (some)
>Immortal Technique (some)
>ODD TV

youtube.com/watch?v=CqrN8iOMg5k

Alt-right moron. It's what people who like Trump are

Oh sick I didn't even know about it, I thought you were going to post TheJuiceMedia.

This is either shit tier bait, or you are fucking autistic.

You're an awful troll, put some effort into it.

How old are you ?

I'm 18 motherfucker

Doesn't seem like 18 to me.

Then what the fuck do I seem like motherfucker?

Like a retarded fucking undearge NIGGER LEAF !

Lyrics are 10/10.

OP, you have to vocaroo this so we know how to follow the rhythm properly. I can't back you up without a funky-ass beat.

SHIEEEEET OP

I am a man of African Decent living in Toronto, and I think that rap is HIP yo. Want to make some samples?