DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

UNPRESIDENTED IS TRENDING ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW.

LIBERALS ARE MAKING FUN OF DRUMPF AND HIS SUPPORTERS.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, Sup ForumsSHTS?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Checked.

Pretty much this. Drumpf is a joke.

>make a typo on purpose
>the whole world talks about your tweet
>which bashes the Obama leadership for being pussy slaves to Chinese bullies
23D chess master confirmed

FUCK FRUMPFKINS AND FUCK DAH WHITEY

the fact the whole world takes notice when Trump says something on Twatter is just hilarious.

can't wait til he's sworn in and still shitposts on Twatter.

r/the_Donald

Do you realize everyone can see your ID?

>muh 23D chess

Go back to /r/eddit you fucking nigger.

Say the line, shill

>le drumpf meme

I've literally never used reddit in my entire life

You know sometimes people do that shit as like a joke right

Doesn't matter. Trump is the next president.

HIJACK IT WITH PEPES

DO IT

DO IT NOW

DO IT

KLORMF IS DONE IT'S OVER FOR HIM

>(((you)))

kys

Not gonna lie, former Nigger here. This is fucking hilarious watching this thread crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy stay on the front page.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Muh 3D chess
>Trump deletes the tweet and corrects the spelling

With the current state of American education, I can't see why Burgers are going Kalahari over this

This. And not even the chess meme. He always misspells one word in the tweets that he really wants to get exposure. Who doesn't have typos on the internet? Nobody cares except the liberals who will find fault with him in no matter what anyway. No one that actually matters to this country cares. But the liberals, in their stupidity, will spread his message all over thinking they are somehow hurting him lol. Its not even some super smart chess, he's just intelligent and they are fking retards.

You should mate. It's a better platform overall with more socially hinged users and intelligent, engaging conversation. The users generally have a more sensible, less low-brow sense of humor.

What the fuck you shit poster, Fuck off u fucking Serbian piece of shit. I hope Trump nukes your piece of shit country.

Sageeeeeeee

He's right you dumb lebbit fuck. Trump's use of the word is fucking hilarious

We should overrun that hashtag with accusations that it was Russian hackers who hacked his account and made him make the typo.

Fuck off ctr.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at Trump!
He made a mistake!
Now we'll make sure everyone reads this tweet and broadcast it on news stations to show what an idiot he is while freely spreading his messages!

He has no chance come 2020!
We don't need to change tactics, just go even harder, we're sure to win!

DUMP DRUMF LOL

Robot or CTR fag?

A spelling mistake on twitter
>goes wild
China stealing us army property
>crickets

Remember you lost to this idiot

Kek

Just because you saw it on reddit doesn't mean it started there. Reddit is known for getting month old memes from Sup Forums

y o u l o s t

hahahaha serb shill still doesn't have a new line, the eternal asspained liberal scum

sorry pal, you fucking LOST!

He won't, burger.

Everyone knows that Trump is a Serb.

I hope you die a slow painful death slavshit

Nice Proxy but hey at least we live in a country 15x the size of yours and 100x more successful. I mean damn dude even Macedonia is more badass than you cock sucking bitches.

You mad?

Kys

>Kurir

Ubij se.

Nah, he's prolly a troll pretending to be CTR.

>3 of the 5 top trending hashtags are in Arabic

In all seriousness you need to kill yourself

le 27D backgammon meme

That just means he could live in Luton.

Kill your self

How is a typo relevant?
>Obama and his staff are not infallible spellers, either. The @whitehouse twitter feed misspelled “Libya” as “Lybia” in February 2011, an error not widely reported by the media. And in 2010, President Obama misspelled “Syracuse” as “Sycacuse” while filling out his NCAA Tournament bracket on ESPN, another incident not widely reported in the media.

>Also, in his 1995 memoir Dreams from My Father, Obama misspelled rebel slave Denmark Vesey’s last name as "Vescey” and misspelled anti-colonist Frantz Fanon’s first name as “Franz”.

I see nothing wrong with the tweet, unpresidented actually makes more sense than unprecedented

It's because the sand niggers are the ones that are afraid, and they should be. fucking leeches

>the losers are gloating

remind me why i'm supposed to be mad?

Rare flag

Doesn't really matter, people say stupid shit. I'm sure Obama said his fair share of illiterate garbage in office, even on social media

Not really, also checked

>hurr he deleted the tweet to correct the typo what a loser amirite
>he gets everyone to talk about his tweet again by simply reposting it
so how does it feel to get outplayed at every turn?

>Typos on twitter
>Talking about typos on the illiteracy capital of the internet.

Jesus Christ, Trump. Just stop. Stop tweeting. Just. Stop.

I never thought my vote would end with this. Ivanka PLEASE take daddy's phone away.

Shills not even trying anymore

I'm kinda pissed that Liberals are doing this seriously you guys give him to much credit. The guy is smart but not that smart and liberals are very stupid.

I don't get it. Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

>People causing a shitstorm over a spelling error

What has this world come to

Who else glad our president communicates with the people? I mean, not everything is going to be a bastion of intelligence from him, but that just shows to me he doesn't edit his thoughts.

We elected him, not ourselves to represent us. And any human has their opinions and thoughts, I am installing twitter now just to follow him.

Based Kenya

Pretty fucking good, honestly. How would I know I'm a winner if the losers didn't scream at me for it?

all this samefagging

Really makes me sage

Who is this semen demon?

Checked as well.

Well, I guess it is over now for DRUMPFY, electoral college was specifically designed to stop people who make grammar mistakes.

#
#
#

unlike serbia, you are a massive faggot

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

Mods, fucking autoban any cunt who uses 'not gonna lie' and 'former Trump supporter here'.

Drumpf is bascially done at this point. Too many electors are saying they won't vote for him. He won't have the 270.

Unpresidented means it's never happened to a previous President though

it kinda feels like millions of people read that tweet and now think china stole an unarmed american research sub.

the feel is like feeling the MSM fell in Trumps persuassion trap AGAIN!

it feels like winning

anri okita

Then it goes to the house nigger, which has a Republican majority.

i thought they would get tired of losing by now, but apparently not.

i don't understand why people are getting riled up over this, and over shit like "grab her by the pussy".

has there ever been a outrage or reaction like this to something of substance like trump's policies?

why do people waste time with this shit?

this

based bosnian serb

fugg...thanks user.

Because he's dumb lol

>TRENDING ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW.
Real men don't use twitter. Only fags and fems. Be a man and stfu.

This guy gets it!

> non American flag
> trump supporter

Fuck off

This.

>REAL MEN STAY IN A BUBBLE OF UNEDUCATION

haha okay faggot

uhm dude it's not a typo. He's making up a new word to attack obama