Bread Pill

Can someone please "bread" pill me on the differences, benefits or harm of wheat breads vs other breads such as rye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcXZuVrBAfo
youtube.com/watch?v=1mS5SvHg7M4
youtube.com/watch?v=5XK9Wh_hEL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat white Wonder bread and nothing else.

essentially some have complex carbohydrates which offer more to an individual nutrition wise

but thats just about it

avoid bread and carbs and eat them moderately or if you plan to run alot then eat them the night before

>Hitler pic
>not Vollkornbrot, the bread reserved for aryans

the Reichsvollkornbrotausschuss is displeased

Don't eat bleached breads. I'll never understand the willingness to sacrifice nutrients for flavor and aesthetic. Eat 100% whole grain breads with no additives like high fructose corn syrup or any of that garbage. If you eat white bread, you're a chump and you're playing yourself.

Any brown or wholewheat bread is fine.

Rye is fine too, although most people agree it doesn't taste as good as wheat.
Rye exists because wheat can't grow in areas where rye can.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcXZuVrBAfo

The kikes have put fluoride in our water. Caraway seeds sequester the fluoride out of our blood stream.

Rye frees your mind.

Stop eating bread

fricken love that movie

Rye is god tier

dont listen to the (((food pyramid))), that much bread could make anyone with a sedentary lifstyle fat. good for quick, cheap, and easy energy tho

but idk whole wheat tastes like poo. probably rye too.

They have different properties, in particular with regard to nutritional composition. Calorie per slice and protein per slice are very important in particular (you want lots).
Taste will obviously also depend on what flour is used.
Another thing to take into account is consistency. Some breads tend to crumble in your hands, including some forms of egg-bread. Wheat bread (whole or not) tends to be tender yet hold well. This means it can be refrigerated for a long time with minimal losses.

One thing to be aware of is artificial coloring to make white bread look healthy.

This is done a lot.

Artificial anything is always something to look out for, that's not very bread specific.

Brown bread is just a bad for you as white bread. It has just as much salt and sugar in it.

There is your bread pill.

White = bad
Brown = good

Go on

No, but most people buy white bread thinking it's brown or wholewheat.

So apparently it's not well known.
Just don't judge a bread by its color.

I have huge amounts of research on this but I doubt you would want to read it all.
A pretty good short explanation of the basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=1mS5SvHg7M4

In short: The wheat eaten in biblical times is NOT the same as now. Most modern wheat is 16-chromosome Dwarf Wheat. Most food made of wheat that you buy is made from a kind of frankenstein finished "thing" which basically just spikes your blood sugar, messes with insulin, causes inflammatory reactions in your gut & thyroid etc.

Thus: The rise of wheat & gluten & grain intolerance. It´s an incremental posion, like sugar. You won´t get sick from a few years of eating (unless body is very redpilled) but then BOOM you got cancers, auto-immune disorders, deficiency disorders (cuz gut stuff is damaged & intestines won´t process properly) and so on.

STOP EATING WHEAT, GRAINS & GLUTEN!

Check'd

If you are even slightly overweight, don't eat any bread at all.

Does this apply to white rice too?

Brown rice just looks so disgusting and tastes like shit, unlike the flavorless based white rice.

Bleaching is good. God intended for this entire world to be bleached.

gluten made me sick, but gluten makes the best bread...
Gluten protein is detrimental to all life and inhibits cell breathing.
The three proteins you want to avoid:
Gluten (flour protein)
Kasein(milk protein which is specie specific)
Soy protein, also carries xenoeostrogenes which makes you a faggot.

Bread made without these are good though, cept they tend to taste like hit compared to gluten bread.
>inb4 hah nigger lactose intolerant
I have no issue with the milk sugar, but dairy protein is poisonous...

Finnish rye bred is the only true bread. It's more healthy than other bread types thanks to it's high fiber quantity. It's also very tough so eating it will result in strong jaw muscles. youtube.com/watch?v=5XK9Wh_hEL8

>In short: The wheat eaten in biblical times is NOT the same as now.

No, and that's a GOOD thing.

Because people who weren't poor would only eat white bread until about a century ago because they couldn't make any decently edible brown or wholewheat bread.

there were no gets faggot

Daily reminder that the jewish rye bread in murica has such a low content of rye that it doesn't even classify as rye bread, decent rye bread can only be found from countries around the baltic sea.

Ok but what can we eat instead?
I mean the most important part of our diet is the wheat..

eat 100% whole wheat all the time. you'll get used to it and start to really like it eventually.. white will begin to taste weird after awhile...

>It's more healthy than other bread types thanks to it's high fiber quantity.

Fairly sure Frisian rye has even more.

I can only eat that in small quantities though.

dark breads are better

You can eat bread, but you have to work it off.

Bread is perfectly fine.
It's fuelled europeans for thousands of years.
The world was conquered while eating bread.
The rice eaters couldn't do shit.
It's literally the most important grain in the world.

The rise of gluten intolerance is based on antibiotic usage, not the changes in wheat.

What a surprise that celiac disease didn't exist before 1948.

That's not true at all becasue (((they))) use artificial coloring to trick people.

When I go to my local supermarket I'd say 5% is wholewheat, 5% is brown, 5% is regular white and 85% is white with artificial coloring to make it look very dark.

>North american
>"the most important part of our diet is the wheat"

Rise of gluten intolerance is due to bunch of pretending special snowflake faggots believing it makes them unique, and therefore better, pretending that they can't eat bread.

I think he means his burger buns.

When I was in California for a month I couldn't find a single decent bread anywhere.

this

Only fatties eat white bread. Pic related is real Son of Odin's bread, anything else is pure faggotry.

>avoid all carbs
>completely remove an essential macronutrient
Heh.

You guys realize you have a dietitian who browses right? Whole wheat is bae, white bread is in essence empty calories. Whole wheat is made by milling the entirety of the grain, the endosperm (starch), germ (most of the nutrients, and bran (fiber). White bread only uses the endosperm.
The best way to make sure you're getting whole wheat is to look at the ingredients. Whole wheat flour should be listed first. Multi-grain can be misleading because it's legal for people to use a variety of grains in their bread, but not necessarily use every part of each grain.
If you want to switch from white to whole wheat but are adverse to the taste, I'd suggest a gradual change, because taste is the dominant driving factor to personal diets.

Hidden symbols in rye bread too.

How much can this rise?

>rye bread reduces fluoride in the bloodstream
Yeah, is this fucking for real?

I was just going to say that when I eat white bread, my herpes tend to flair up.

White bread is basically 99% sugar. Dark bread is sugar + more fiber. Unless you're under 20 there's no need to eat bread at every meal. Also, you should make your own bread to avoid jew additives. Making bread is shit easy just google no-knead bread.

>eating the baked jew
oh wait

Too white

No but dont eat toast leaf

Friendly reminder that bread should only have these ingredients: water, salt, whole grain, yeast and maybe lactobacillus

Anything else is an abomination not rightly termed bread.