Newfag here. What triggered you to hate women Sup Forums?

Newfag here. What triggered you to hate women Sup Forums?

That I couldn't be one.

I don't hate women, I just think that the average one is irrational and doesn't belong in politics and some jobs.

I was adopted when I was born. Mom was probably a whore. My mom who adopted me was a co dependent sociopath who treated my dad like shit all his life. She also turned my brothers and sister against one another. Fuck women.

i wnat too NUT in there vajina butt they WONT LET me nut in their so iget MAAAD >:(

I don't hate women because they are women. I just hate modernism.

Modern women are complete trash. Modern men are similar.

Women.

i dont hate them , they just care so little about the big picture.

their egos are insatiable, there is never pleasing a woman. she will always want more of something, whether it's more sexual partners or more materialistic things. women don't change much, they just get more or less sluttier as they age. the modern woman is diseased

my exs, OKcupid, Sup Forums, politicians women

This desu

I'm more liberal than most people here but there's more than just a kernel of truth to the whole "degeneracy" meme

This, desu. I would give anything to be a woman, and be someone's wife. But it will never happen. Even the fatties and uggos get to be married, have a husband to make them feel safe and taken care of, make a home, and be a mom. I have to watch life go by from the sidelines. It's miserable.

I mean, the implication here is

>Sup Forums hates women because Sup Forums has bad luck with women.

That's actually half-true. Not in the sense that Sup Forums users are the pudgy, spergy "nice guys." I'm sure some of those exist, but I really don't think it can be said that they're a majority.

Instead, it seems like this board is filled with mostly younger men who want a wife, who want kids, etc. but are increasingly frustrated that most women these days just aren't marriage material.

It is bad luck with women, but it's not so much social incompetence. Instead, it's the fact that, rather than there being a town bicycle, there's now a town motorcycle gang. And it turns out that once women become the Tour de France, family-minded men experience problems.

tl;dr: Women aren't virgins. Non-virgins make bad wives. Modern women are fucking terrible.

They think about the most basic shit. All they can think of is gossip about other people, their life story, etc. Their political views are usually leeched from some male, be it their father or john stewart.

I really don't think they're capable of abstract thought

truly a parasitic subspecies put here to blight the race of men

>ID : NYCebOi

>tfw you are even friendzoned by the RNG of a cambodian origami furry friendly imageboard

>Modern women are fucking terrible

Hmmmm...no. Just western women.

i'm ugly so I've seen the true nature of women.

I don't hate women, I hate the "inauthentic woman".

I do not avoid women, newfag...but I do deny them my essence.

My mom abused me for 6 years as a kid. But I know there's a 1%

i dont hate them
but they are way too fucking entitled
i blame other males for that

Nope, i just enjoy treating them poorly (like they enjoy). My girl is wonderful and still have to treat her badly every now and then to stir the pot and keep the relationship fresh.
Sounds stupid, but it works out fine.

Well over the last year I was fucking my ex gf who was cheating on her current bf with me because she loved me and blah blah blah horsehit.

Then a couple months ago I got into a bad car accident, broke my hip and pelvis, fucked my shoulder up etc. Nothing permanent but I was hurt pretty bad. She decided to bitch at me for getting hurt and say she couldn'tl see me anymore because she needs to concentrate on her family and just abruptly stopped talking to me entirely.

So...I'm going to send her current bf who she has a daughter with that could possibly be mine, who is also a beta faggot who only ended up with her because he was orbiting when I dumped her the first time, all of our text messagaes from the last year. She has no job and no car so I'm reasonably sure he's going to kick her out of his house and she'll be homeless.

I don't hate all women, but I'm pretty sure I hate this one and I'm pretty sure she deserves it.

oh boy another MGTOW whining thread

kek

555-COME-ON-NOW
you can't be jealous of the weak sex for Christ sake !!
We are the forger of world, we have shaped and controlled this world, not women!
HOW BY HELL CAN YOU BE SO WEAK MINDED ? Get your shit together and be proud of what you are!
Ok theses day life is on hard mode for white males, but it can't and won't stand long, just don't give up, it's not for you make it for the others males !
We are all allies in this holy war to put back the cunt into the kitchen, you just can't gaying around, cutting your dick and say "yeah i'm free!"

GRAB THE LIFE
GRAB THE TITS
GRAB THE PUSSY

THEY ARE YOUR RIGHTS

the statistics

LURK MORE

also, the average woman is simple compared to the average man

Sup Forums loves women
but hates commies and biches
you must discover the difference

But don't you feel sorry for 'em? Don't you wanna commit right away and give 'em access to your bank accounts?

I'm ugly and weak

Isn't every group of people detestable?

You like individuals, not groups

i don't hate woman. i just don't like the idea of "whats available" as if woman don't strive to improve and make themselves interesting. most of them are frowny and moody and extremely hard to talk to. then we are told we should read books on how to interact with other human's because the problem is us.

productive men are admirable
rest are shit
capitalism would be work or starve since you can ignore all the shits
now you get 40% check stolen and then sales tax etc given to lazy antiproducers

What's the solution to this problem?

How do we get women to improve themselves?
Complete Arranged marriages?

Probably them selling out western civilization and being brainwashed and controlled so easily.

I find it hilarious how feminism comes full circle And chooses third worlders to become traditional women with again, after they spent a generation training their own men to be cucks.

They truly are simple because they don't know what they want.

Every western civilization that has embraced feminism is now embracing third world cultures and reverting to earlier archaic states of society while muzzling their own men.

Truly women are most easily deceived by (((them))). Back to Eden.

You treat them like women and don't help the brainwashed ones.

The women of Gen Z have a very good fighting chance to be normal.

nah.
i mean there is a point in life when you can't talk about cooking and tv shows anymore. when a person goes out and talk to other people he finds other people through interests. that's what boys do. woman uniformly have the same interests so it creates a bottleneck when communicating with a woman

The best thing you can do is try to find a non brainwashed non demoralized female and have kids.

If you have a daughter do your part to install primal morals and knowledge to resist cultural M-ar-(xism) and brainwashing.

nothing that I read online or anywhere else, LIFE FUCKING ITSELF has taught me women can be fun but are essentially evil.

cont.

and i mean generally if it feels like talking to a child. you are expected to lead the conversation which is fine but you can only create so much intrests when talking to another person. communication is when 2 people create interest and there is some responsiveness in the flow of the conversation.

I've met many respectable women down south.

However I live in new york and they are evil modern/postmodern libtrash here.

Define respectable.

Are they actually "traditional" in the proper sense? Or just whores who fuck on the third date instead of the first, and attend church every now and then?

fun bit of anecdotal personal exp:

the more liberal a girl the more cocks she's taken and the younger she first did so

I'm gay so I have no reason to pretend to like them.

Women don't like the men who congregate here, that's what triggered them.

Thats kind of funny, you should do it

Mostly married already, don't flirt with other guys afaik and aren't afraid to fly a confederate flag and say nigger.

I'm never down there for long periods so I don't seek dates, in theory you could be right.

Every decently, or even averagely attractive women thinks she deserves the most attractive and successful man. They are never satisfied because they think only the top 20℅ of men are above average (from Okcupid study) so there is always 'never enough good men'.

Not making excuses, just saying if you want to be successful with women you better be successful at life

>Mfw I'm an average girl

(You)

Thank you for that (you), poo

Or rent a whore
What STDs can they give you through blowjobs?

you don't sell a 1 million condo for 3 million
meaning, don't expect 200% margins when you have nothing else to offer

Ok, here's a serious reply:-

What makes you think you deserve the top 20% of men in the US?

Also not everyone can be 20% of the most successful person, i doubt Nazi Scientists will be considered in your top 20%.

But we still want them to reproduce.

Al thought this is your own American chad world fantasy, in reality if we're talking about the US they do the same as every other families do, a noble marries another noble.
So i really doubt Average american will get top 20% of US men, even if they do they are so stupid they won't be able to recognize them.

Tzimisce don't even try to masquerade anymore.

Relationships. You'll know one day, son

Women literally think they're famous now. With all the thirsty betas they deny to inflate their egos on dating websites. Not to mention they think they're famous because of social media, all because they have x amount of followers or likes on their photos. Whenever my ex gf would post a photo on her facebook, she would update me constantly about many likes she has. There has not been a single worse generation of women than millennial women. None of them know how to cook, none of them are capable of properly raising a child without it becoming degenerate.

All you people saying to just find a nice Christian women, yeah. They're whores too, speaking from experience. So wtf do I have to do to find a woman who hasn't had a dozen sex partners by the time she's 25?

Women think they're liberated by being a corporate slave, while mommy and daddy are at work the average child is left with an internet connection and television to raise them. Women don't want their natural roles of raising their own children because it's "opressive" and "oh what do you think i'm some kind of 1950's housewife, ya sexist?". With mass immigration,and women taking mass amounts of jobs in the workforce, despite men needing to work too. Wtf is the point? This whole thing is rigged, and our own women hate us.

I love women and they love me. There is no loyalty these days and I would never marry though(too big of a liability).

This is true.

Luckily after one terrible relationship of dealing with this i can avoid it completely in the future.

Of such women stay away. A life of such sick bitches.
They are dangerous and corrupt and not worth the trouble.
It also destroys the character of a man ...

>a fucking leaf
>breddy gud post

Pretty much this. Not to mention since they're all on hormonal birth control they just take dick raw all day, get all kinds of diseases, and spread them around. Your average millennial city whore is dirtier than an actual prostitute because at least pros make their Johns rubber up.

feelsbadman.jpg

There is no way that this is fucking accurate. What shithole do you live in with such horrible women?

t. normal fag pussy slayer with several women "friends"

And of course, the roastie wouldn't respond to my post!

Literally any western country you ignorant fuck.

Being in a 28 females to 4 males class from ages 12 to 17.
Women are animals.

I live below the Mason-Dixon line, m8, different world. Much better. No such cases.

lol

>Pretty much this. Not to mention since they're all on hormonal birth control they just take dick raw all day, get all kinds of diseases, and spread them around. Your average millennial city whore is dirtier than an actual prostitute because at least pros make their Johns rubber up.

Yeah my last gf let me go raw inside of her the 2nd day I met her. Our relationship only lasted one summer, after I had found out she lied about how many partners she's had. I never caught anything though thank god.

If you're not chad, just become one you little men. What's stopping you?

I love women and hate bitches.
Most women have shit taste.
Go dutch.
Its the best

>implying we hate women.
We don't like modern day feminists and depraved women.

I love women who fuck.
Ones who try to talk to me and convince me of shit I kinda hate.

I'm a guy

Honestly, outside of Sup Forums I talk to mostly women these days.

Men are so fucking soft and unstable anymore, its actually getting embarrassing. Its sad that in CURRENT YEAR women are the ones with thick skin and able to handle political conversations.

My male "friend" of 11 years threw a temper tantrum and blocked me on kikebook because i made a couple Pro-Trump facebook statuses during the election. And I literally mean a couple.
Western "men" really are fragile and pathetic anymore. Which is probably the main reason I come here, its not women that puts me here its the low quality of "men"

This is why

>Tfw Ayn Rand can't be my gf

Most of my friends are women, I have no problem with them even if we disagree on things.

Join up, become Asatru brother, make men strong again.

war and suffering is the only cure, but it very well might be coming.

They wont go out with me or have sex with me

How could you hate such beautiful creatures?

Let a man never stir on his road a step / without his weapons of war / for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise / of a spear on the way without.

O shit

Gross

>newfag
why are you posting you little shit? lurk until you're ready

The fact that they're being used as the main tool of destruction in modern society.

If they would try to be good wives and mothers instead of degenerate sluts that want the government to be their sugar-daddy, Sup Forums wouldn't rag on them so hard.

I've hated women ever since I started interacting with them. The hate only becomes more diverse, more broad, and more involved.

True. All they talk about is muh niggerball, muh hiphop, muh craft beer, muh dude weed bro, muh dude let's go to Taco Bell.

I just wanna be held, and be pretty, senpai. :(

Only honest response itt

This. Girls just wanna have fun, treat them like the sex objects they desire to be seen as and don't get too attached, otherwise you'll end up broke

Good luck finding wife material though... They are out there, but fuck that contract mess

>not holding a bucket of KFC

I think it's already been photoshopped

Raised by a far left single mom who tried to make me hate my father.

if we had freedom
women would be literally starving to daeth as they produce nothing
they would have to come to men for resources
this is what hastur and azathoth intended

Gib source I hate women too

> mfw they excel in risk management