You gotta love a good open debate

You gotta love a good open debate

Nice

>reddit

Beautiful isn't it

10/10

This is painful. I used to be like this guy, buying into the "you need verbal consent for every move" meme. Pretty much all women want you to realize the point where they want to fuck and want you to take charge, and this guy was oblivious.

Fuck.

Haha, what an asshole.

yeah, "grinding her butt on my penis" was a pretty big burning red flag
this kind of shit is unforgivable, I'm glad I never dropped my spaghetti this hard before

hahahhahahaha
Not even my autistic-as-fuck-around-girls brain wouldnt do this

Essentially

Literally how do people find their way around reddit?
i tried going there on many occasions but the outlay is complicated as fuck

same

>hating speech

>12 hours ago
>15 minutes ago
>just now

why is this the norm now? Who the fuck decided that this vague relative measuring is a good idea? Is the world really so full of simpletons that want to know how old a comment is and can't do basic, rounded-off subtraction?

This is one of those things that pisses me off far more than it should. If it wasn't for the specific title mentioning trump there would be no way of knowing if this screenshot was taken today or 15 years ago.

It's clearly a troll you dumb niggers.

I hate reddit

jesus christ is it really this bad?

You're just now realizing Reddit is just one big liberal circlejerk that has terrible mods

How do you know when it reaches that point?

>just now
I realized this years ago

it's like it was designed by a faggot who received common core education

Helllloooooooo reddit

Can confirm guys brainwashed by feminism behave like this. I was in similar situations, multiple times.

It's really so simple to initiate sex some people overthink it. I think "rape lacking verbal/physical threats" is the best way to put it.

Yep, I wish I had more examples of instances like this. I'm on my mobile so all I have are some screenshots of butthurt from Trump's election.

For the most part, yes. It depends on the subreddit though. Some subreddits are more tolerant of open discussion, and will upvote your post even if they disagree. Other subreddits just use the downvote as a way of silencing disagreement.

And then there are the subreddits like SRS who go into other subreddit en-mass and downvote posts they disagree with. Their effect is variable though, because they don't have the numbers to take more than about 100 points off a post.

And thats only for mildly politically incorrect or counter cultural opinions. A lot of subreddits have some sort of rule against transphobia and Islamophobia, and all subreddits are required to ban racism and sexism.

Let me guess that's r/politics

it has one of the worst designs ive seen

Oh damn, you need to be a lot faster at pointing this out as CLEARLY you're the only person capable of seeing the world as it truly is, kiwi. We bow to your ineffable wisdom.

cunt

r/enoughtrumpspam

>and will upvote your post even if they disagree
Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

WHEN SHE STARTS GRINDING HER FAT ASS ON YOUR COCK

Nice passive aggression cuck leaf faggot. You'd fit right in on reddit(where you probably came from)

>autism the post

I don't think I would, since i CLEARLY lack the perception required to appropriately determine the validity of the tales presented.

>then she starts undoing my belt
What did she mean by that!!?

Shilling this free speech discussion place for portuguese nationalists

/r/QuintoImperio

Didn't reddit's owner admit to editing user's posts? Whatever came of that?

user, stop grinding on feminist guys' dicks
They'll think they raped you and get PTSD

It's truly a mystery. We may never know.

>implying redditors like you can detect basic trolling

>go into other subreddit en-mass and downvote posts they disagree with
I don't use Reddit, but I remember reading that this behavior was prohibited. Or maybe it was linking to a post in order to mass down vote it.

not bad. he didn't mix his sexual energy with that deviant so he's still pure

There's the homepage, and there's subreddits that specialize on a particular topic like boards here. In comments, they have a standard that the first comments in the post are the most upvoted, and same with their replies, but you can change it.

But that's exactly what I'm saying! How can I survive on Reddit if I can't even discern the most basic trolling from truth without your guiding hand?!

Please, save me from the clutches of my ignorance!

So? This happens everywhere. Twitter, youtube, you name it. Even those yt celebrities that keep getting shilled here do it all the time.

The only place where you don't get censored is here on the home of free speech.

>some racist screed about skull size
but that's literally a fact, skull size and shape varies by race
it's not even racist unless you want to spin it that way
fucking reddit

>survive on reddit
>by detecting trolling
Come now darling, you and i both know that's not how reddit works. You're supposed to comfort and reinforce all cuckposters for upboats and a clean post history.

Is only prohibited when its not SRS

Yeah but its not enforced. Especially when people like SRS do it, but even The_Donald has done it and nothing happened other than their mods getting yelled at by the admins.

Reddit and in particular r/politics is disgusting.

I'm pretty sure the mods are Clinton shills since they never actually moderate the shit Clintonfags spew about Trump supporters and pretty much anyone who holds a different opinion.

Oy vey!

She meant walk her home gently

I think a great many are becoming redpilled though. There was an ELI5 thread a week or so ago about male pattern baldness and why there haven't been any scientific advancements in that field. Someone said it's because it's a male problem and if it were a female one, it would've been focused on and solved immediately. Mods started deleting posts and with each one they deleted they posted an automated reply explaining why. Each one of those mods posts were negged to hell. It was great.

>German getting enraged at the sight of humour
Truly shocking

I got tired of that meme around '07 man, and even by then it had worn out its welcome. If you really want to make people angry you have to be a Zionist.

It is racist by definition. But they aren't using the dictionary definition, as that isn't insulting, it is just reality.

Well, Sup Forums has its flaws, but this is true. Reddit is trash and biased against free thought and discussion.

>How DARE you use facts and logic to your aid, you disgusting RACIST! B&

I love how there's so much overlap between Sup Forums and Sup Forums, yet both sides try so desperately to deny it.

t

Jesus, I'm not even that fucking autistic. Poor man.
On r/all and the echo chamber subs yes. Really though, his post didn't apply much content. There are many other terrible examples though.

Yes, put a date on so I can get some context!

>she starts grinding her butt on my penis
>undoing my belt
>accuses me of being weird
>tickling my stomach
>calls me a faggot
Oh Guy like...

forbidden love is the sweetest

when you turn 18 and can post on this board, you'll know.

fpbp

>tfw white and trying to have rational discussions on reddshit

Either that or it's user base is that stupid
That's actually a great point there are people on their who realise why trump was elected and the general way things are headed and why people are fighting back. Still as a site it's a lefty echo chamber.
Exactly just thought Id show how the other side deals with stuff pol discusses honestly not that pol isn't aware of how bad their level of brainwashing is
You dastardly wigger you

Anyone remember the Orlando nightclub shootings when the mods deleted every single post mentioning the shooter being muslim, even when it was proven in the news?

Jesus wept that fucking response so casual about this shit

good ol' ribbit

me to, then one day I came to the realization that women like strong men. My best friend a girl (she 27 I'm 43) and I got drunk and I literally just bent her over and fucked her, came buckets in her. She was mad for about two days, then she broke up with her boyfriend and she has been living with me for last 2 and a half years now. We fuck like animals and I take it when ever I want it.

Welcome to Reddit.

to anyone wondering that command line will delete files recursively aka delete C:/stuff/bullshit then C:/stuff etc etc

>German
>autism the country

so how exactly did russia interfere with the u.s. election?