Czechbros you based madmen!

While the EUSSR aims to silently disarms the peoples of Europe with the EU-firearms directive, the CZ minister of interior proposes to put the right bear arms into the constitution.

>Ministry of Interior proposed a constitutional amendment on 15 December 2016 aimed at providing constitutional right to acquire, possess and carry firearms (RKBA = Right to Keep and Bear Arms).

>The proposed law will, if passed, add a new section to Constitutional Act No. 110/1998 Col., on Security of the Czech Republic, expressly providing the right to be armed as part of citizen's duty of participation in provision of internal order, security and democratic order.

>* Article 4(2) of TEU respects basic functions of state, including maintanance of public order and provision of national security.

>* Article 72 of TFEU states that "This Title shall not affect the exercise of the responsibilities incumbent upon Member States with regard to the maintenance of law and order and the safeguarding of internal security."

>* Article 276 of TFEU: "In exercising its powers regarding the provisions of Chapters 4 and 5 of Title V of Part Three relating to the area of freedom, security and justice, the Court of Justice of the European Union shall have no jurisdiction to review the (...) the exercise of the responsibilities incumbent upon Member States with regard to the maintenance of law and order and the safeguarding of internal security."

>Minister of Interior Milan Chovanec stated that he aims, due to pressing security threats, at having the proposal enacted before the autumn 2017 Czech Parliamentary Elections.

>apps.odok.cz/veklep-detail?pid=KORNAGNGZSFW

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic#cite_note-Con_am-142

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic#2016_Constitutional_Amendment_Proposal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic#2016_Constitutional_Amendment_Proposal

wrong link posted before

based

good luck czek bros.

I dont think anyone here really cares about guns though.

About like 90% of people here dont even know they could get a gun if they wanted.

nice

Then inform them.

Scope?

nobody cares here

We dislike all outsiders and the less you fit in the less the general populace is gonna accept you.
No need to shoot people in society like this.

Get castle doctrine and conceal carry and you're good to go. Most people wont take advantage of it anyways except autists so there's really no reason not to have it.

Van der Cuck will get rid of even more gun rights than necessary to please the EU overlords.
>tfw

Who said you gotta shoot people? They're fun.

I like to think about how Americans can't think of a world where the homicide rate per 100k starts with "0." and nobody is insane enough to let feral nignogs roam around like it was nothing.

Nobody has the money to have fun here either.
This is post commie-land. No fun allowed here.

Daily reminder that czechs hate God.

White & based

>guns are just for shooting people

god fucking damn Europoors are sheltered

not only God, but all of them phony niggers in the sky.

Fuck religicucks on grand scale, tho I dont care on personal level.

Hating god and not believing in god is separate things

wtf I love Czechs now.

Semi autos are not any more fun that bolt action rifles. Their advantage is being easier to handle under stress and the ability for rapid follow up shots needed for Arabs and Nogs as they attack only in packs.
No need for cucked justifications like "muh nobody wants to shoot people :o".

Which is probably exactly the reason why it might pass. It is probably just a matter of time untill a random politician sees this as an opportunity and tries to use the whole gun question as a political tool to gain votes. I mean, the whole awareness about gun ownership in other countries is caused by this, isnt it? Also, if this happens, lobbying is going to step into the whole gun debate and its just gonna become a messy media buzzword/labeling/fallacy fuckfest rhetorics. So I wouldnt get too hype about it

They are when it comes to dynampic shooting. static sitting shooting is just boring bullshit. Fuck I hate most ranges in Austria.

Czech bros, im going on erasmus for 4 months to brno. I am fluent in english and french. Anyone knows how could i manage to stay and live there? Im european so the problem would be a job i could support myself with and finding a good conservative wife. Btw i study law and im good at manual labor.

Stay in fucking Spain, I am sick of you fucking southerners coming here to shit the place up.

Literally the worst Europeans/10

I have neither. Wanted to get a semi auto until I discovered what an festering piece of arbitrarily obfuscated feces the Austrian gun laws are.
There is no definite way to tell what's legal and what's not as it is 80% "Ermessen".

Dude chill, im educated, white and hardworking. Many young spanish have their brains washed dont be too hard on them. If you have any info i would appreciate it.

im from Prague, I dont know anything about Moravia.

>literally Germany tier

Actually it is pretty clear. Some parts are illogical but that is a different story.

>a cunt whose flag is literally Cuba's with the colors mixed up

Fuck off, Spain is full of you Eastern trash

>inb4 I'M NOT SLAV!!!1!one

You are to us.

Right Wing Rises

>their ancestors gave their lives to fight against nazi occupation
>succumb to right wing extremists in 2016
Why is Poland so cucked?

Czech pls annex us, your governments are always so much better than ours

>tfw everybody is getting kewl alt right "kill the shitskins now" parties and we are stuck with the psuedo (((right wing))) manlet party (and the alternative are merkel loving liberals).

JUST.

>PiS
>right wing extremists
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
they aren't even anti-EU, they aren't even close to far-right and they have nothing to do with people like Farage, Le Pen or Trump

I met some Czechs when I was doing a job in the UK, nice guys.

Spent a month in Prague over the summer rowing on the Vltava with my university's crew team.

Beautiful city, beautiful people, delicious beer and everything was pretty inexpensive too.

Just when I thought you guys couldn't get more based, you do this.

Godspeed.

>le ebil Nazi occupation meme
Second biggest Immigrant group in Germany, after Turks, are Polish. They love to be Germans and Germans love having them around.

>is separate things
t. polish intelectual

lmao some people will so freak out

This

I can´t wait for liberals to notice and inevitable "sanctions" proposals

The point will come that you have to decide if you want EU gibs from Germany or your basic freedoms.

fuck the EU
I cant wait for a day we leave.

I've always wondered what is the historical reason for that

most of us agree that the reason is:
>Hussites
>Habsburg re-catholisation of hussite lands (distaste for Habsburgs led to distaste for Roman Catholic Chruch
>Our commies being high functioning autists (The followed all the Moscow orders without question)
>one of the main points of communism was deleting church influence and setting state atheism

Maybe because of stuff that happened in the past.

I see. I've suspected Hussites would be involved but I didn't know much about your commies. Ours were actually quite tame in this regard (by commie standards).
Thanks for information, Czechbro.

I usually fail to hate that which does not exist.

Then again, I hate your style.

>Hussites
Jan Huss

In spite of what is said in this thread, Hussites have had little impact on the current shape of the czech religious landscape. What is most important is the distinct secular direction of our nationalist movement (at least after the first phase) and of course our involvement with the soviet russia.

Do Czechs like Germans? Need another escape country now that Austria has revealed itself to be more cucked than ever.

>88
Germans are pretty well viewed here. Austrians even better.

>Austria
>Germanic

No. Hussites are what made czechs associate Habsburgs with Roman Catholicism in the first place...
So they are very relevant.

Germans are the most cancerous nation this continent has ever seen

Thrice cursed bastards... I still don't know why we didn't put them into a final solution for good after WW2

He asked if regular Czechs like Germans
the answer is yes

not if your stupid ass does.

I'm not Austrian though. Flad from North Rhine-Westphalia which is basically Vienna on crack.

Oh fugg
We arr rook same :DD

He asked Czechs not Gyppo trash, off to romania with you Alladin

I want to go to a beer spa in Czechia tbqh

t. Laco

Those same czechs who were, at the time, roman catholic.

I am an EU citizen and I'm planning on moving to either the CR or Poland, is the Czech Republic "racist" enough to keep the country white like Poland?

They had no choice but to be Roman Catholic.
All their prostestant and hussite friends perished in the crusades and 30 years war

Poland is even stricter on the whole nogunz bs than Germany. CzechRep wins hands down.

I don't really care about guns that much to be honest, I care more about living in a society that is safe and white.

yes. except Prague
Prague isnt even Czech anymore.
After accepting capitalism all the downtown buildings suddenly started exchanging Czechs for foreigners who paid more.
So I doubt now that there are any Czechs left in Old Town. Its multiculti place now.

You could try cities like Brno, Olomouc, Ceske Budejovice and so on.. Those places are 100% white and 200% racist.

If you wanna be racist and fight then settle anywhere near the German border.
Kick the fuck out of some gyppos and get to no problems because once Police arrives and sees you beating gypsy senseless they will just join in on the fun.

t. Knower

you gotta watch out tho, if the gypsy is a police informant then you are not gonna have pretty night.

t. :(

Pretty good, you got any stories about this? Also, is Prague just white and cucked or is it being taken over by shitskins like other European capitals? Thanks

B A S E D
A
S
E
E

Hope you'll end up setting the standard andwe can get it too

(without retards having another referendum and shooting it down)

Those two go hand in hand. I have no problem believing you are an Euro, despite the flag.

Prague Vinohrady is basically Arab ghetto now
Wenceslas square is permanently occupied by niggers who try to get you to come into the brothels they promote
Old Town is too expensive for low lives so you get only "good" immigrants there
the rest of the Prague is sorta unaffected

well I got some stories, sadly I am generally the one who gets fucked in the end. I am nohow violent, I was just stupid, young and
pretty damn rude if I should say so, that generally got me into trouble with bunch of people.. Gypsies, Vietnamese (they are actually bro,
they just treat my racist remarks as a humour but as a personal attacks instead)

They can't.

Nobody cares, like he said.

>accused of being undercover euro for not caring about guns
>literally never been to europe

I'm from PA, we have extremely loose gun laws yet we still have giant nigger slums with third world murder rates in cities like Philadelphia.

>we have extremely loose gun laws yet we still have giant nigger slums with third world murder rates in cities like Philadelphia.

It's almost like gun laws and crime are basically unrelated...

Brno has a pretty influential multiculti clique too

Prague's center is awful though. Outskirts remain alright.

Don't let him fool you. In cities where whites are not allowed to have guns like Chicago the situation is way worse.

>votes in van der Cuck
Großschnauzen need not apply

The EU is importing nignogs by the boatload. Good luck going forward.

SHALL

PiS are globalist Christian Democrats. They just happen to live in a country where they don't like rapefugees so they have to play tough.

>let me tell you about YOUR country

of fuck off please

Based! Good luck Czechbros. Hopefully I can go live there one day to escape this nigger-infested liberal hellhole. (100% Czech, Bilingual, come to ČR regularly)
Would this law actually allow you to shoot gyppos in case one chimps out on you? We have good gun laws here but you'd get in trouble if you shoot a nigger

>Gun laws caused Chicago

lmao, nah.. On an individual level it might be more comfortable, or secure (mostly due to the illusion of security) if you have a firearm in your house, but on the grand scheme of things Chicago has problems far beyond strict personal gun laws.

Exactly, safety in the US is basically entirely determined on where you live, not the gun laws. They are completely unrelated, just live around white people and you will be fine in a cucked state like NY or in a far right one like Alabama.

>Weiße people.
Exactly.

If you have nigger muslims and afghanis running around you might want them.

Yeah, no.

You are from Prague, right Czechbro? People do care, we have lot's of armed people actually. You wouldn't believe the number of people who actively support the pro-gun cause here and also in EU parliament. Czechs have tendency to support those things, though quietly and without showing it in everyone's face.

I don't think Czechs "hate god", dear Jacek. We hate any sort of organized religion and organized Church though. Lot's of Czechs are believers on personal level.

Czech libruls are literally all harmless. They will whine, maybe protest a time or two and that's it.

I would say so, though the good ol' anti-german sentiments are still flaring from time to time. Austrians are liked more I would say, many Czechs are nostalgic for old monarchy.

It's not that horrible this Czechbro says, but it's close. It's fixable.

My gf is from Ostrava. Visited there this autumn. Was nice place no niggers or muslims only few gyppos running around

Chicago has concealed carry now

Source: I live there

>Ostrava
>Nice place

It's literally ugliest city here. Sure better than houses made from dead fish and Russians, but damn you Finns got some low standards.

Even the Finlandanon has a Czech qt. - I live 1,5 hours from the border and no Czech qt gf.
>tfw

Já bych souhlasil že by se to dalo vyřešit v Praze. Aspoň vy to tam nemáte jako tady ve Švýcarsku kde třeba v autobusu je více negrů než bílejch. Největší problém je přehnaný turismus který přináší sice peníze ale i mnoho degenerace.

Nemusíš mi to popisovat, sloužil jsem pět let ve Francii, blízko Marseille. Vím co je to za pekla směrem na západ. Praha je navíc pořád relativně OK, kdyby byla snaha, většina těch svinstvev se vyřeší během měsíce.

Il take rundown indrustrial city over shitskins and liberal invested Helsinki everyday.

She was here as aupair during last summer. Because I am half slav myself its blessing to have here compered to finnish women I have had relationship before.

Marseille?! Je tam fakt tolik kozomrdů jak mi to všichni popsali?

Stejně, věřim tomu, že to dokážete nějak zpravit. Taky doufám že se jednou budu moct vrátit do Čech aby jsem už nemusel prožívat to svinstvo co tu máme...

>Czech libruls are literally all harmless. They will whine, maybe protest a time or two and that's it.

The minister of culture dealing with Sudent Germans are worrisome.

And this Hate Free organization is gaining momentum and you have cucks like Hollan in Brno.

Pretty bad in Prague.

Wouldn't say it's too bad though. Every single member of my extended famiIy still living in ČR is pretty redpilled and against western liberalism

YO, thoughts on Halík and that dispute with Duka within the Church?

Halik is a dhimmy and Muslims are not even here, yet. Duka is pretty based and anti-current pope Francis.

PRG vaclavak was always full of nigs. but they are sort of friendly bros. you meet them at 4am selling happy stuff, they don't bite as the cops are always in sight. multiculturalism push haven't even started here yet. Brno doesn't have nigs and sucks more, literally shithole, getting closer to Bratislava.

>t. Prague cuck