Why do we hate islam again?

Why do we hate islam again?

Because most muslims aren't white.

That's literally it.

Because Islam thinks sawing a child's head off with a pocket knife is ok and the alt-right just wants a homogeneous nation to raise a family in.

I hate you roaches more than Islam

Because muslims are subhuman pedophiles who try to force their incorrect beliefs on others.

they are not us
and marrying your first cousins is really stupid

Fuck off you sweaty kebab.

Because Sharia law is directly in opposition to our society, the practitioners of the faith wish to destroy us and we have no blood reason to allow them into our countries.

This

They're another ethnicity. Their values, disposition, culture, dress, cuisine, music, architecture and art innately repulsive to Caucasians.

Should have added a "fucks goats and boys on Thursday" row.

Also checked.

we don't, good goyim hate islam.

if muslims take over im definitely going to join them and nuke israel.

Wait, so the radical right, Islam, and the radical left are basicly the same thing!?!??!

What is this (((alt-right)))?

because muslims are inbred and their women look like men while the men are borderline retarded

What's alt-right roach?

Because mudshits are worthless.

Because:
- They hate dogs
- Thet don't eat pork
- They don't drink

just like communism and anarcho-capitalism, they are both a priori moral imperatives predicated on absurd impossibilities (post-scarcity lack of competition and the full agreement off all parties to abide by the NAP and to not game the system.)

They fuck goats then sexually molest their children for Alan's Snackbar. Alt right, The fuck is that ?!!

Because Islam doesn't allow for the separation of religious and secular authority and the separation of church and state has been kind of a big deal for western civilization since the 1700's.

I have to sadly and ironically agree.

Dogs are great

Drinking is degenerate

Christians shoudn't eat pork too...

> Islam wants to occupy Europe
> So do we
Took me 2 seconds to figure it out.

You should kys.

>1 post by this ID
Hmm

>sage

>kys

Are you 12?

Kinda dislike all religions, grew out of my imaginary friends at 5

>2 post by this ID

Would be pretty redpilled if 12 year olds start browsing Sup Forums actually.

are you mentally retarded?

or just shit baiting?

Because we've let millions of them into Europe and they act like subhumans and cost us billions in welfare and police operations?

>Sup Forums
>redpilled

I bet you're the kind of perso who makes the "Argentinians are white!" threads.