Is there a final redpill that would make you kill yourself?

Is there a final redpill that would make you kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

apfn.org/apfn/halluc.htm
goodreads.com/book/show/9429159-suicide-note
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe if the 72 virgins meme is real

>there is no jews in heaven

This chick is for real

if human nature was ultimately a net negative

There is no red pill that would make me suicide. There are a few that would make normies suicide though.

You either join us or you can't go on living. That's THE red pill.

All sides are jew controlled.

The redpill that WON'T make you suicide:

As your consciousness detaches itself from time and space, you will forever be locked into reliving your memories for eternity. And you won't be able to end your existence then.

suicide is the ultimate bluepill. you are literally terminating yourself because you have no will

this guy. :^)

>suicide
>heaven

nah b, nah

all sides ARE jew controlled

This. If every single pro-white group was run by jews, all the white nationalist websites..etc. If we were living in a real 1984 I'd probably just kms.

Cyanide?

perhaps

apfn.org/apfn/halluc.htm

Then what's to say we're not already dead?

but we are

> political correctness = thought-crime
> NSA is always listening to you, through your phone and computer. sometimes they watch too.
> Jews pretended to be alt-right thought leaders. see pic related, and also that cringey "Hail Victory" speech by that weird guy after Trump's win
> Jews own the media companies and the banks
> I literally work for Jews at my job
> Jews did 9/11

I love the Jews.

I wouldn't kill myself over any red pill. If I had the occasion to save western society by putting my own life at stake I'd do it though.

That this board is actualy a sophisticated AI experiment created by Mossad, and i've been bantzing with jew-created bots the whole time.

he said red nigger. bromide gellcaps?

No. There are certain redpills however that would make other people commit your suicide.

That this world is a virtual construction and that we immortally exist outside of it

It's almost disheartening enough to make you quit Sup Forums. But we both know there's no going back.

Wouldn't you want to spend the rest of your mortal life on this planet before you join the other side though?

No, I'd shift my perception of reality around it.

Truth serves life..

Maybe if this was all just a simulator game from the year 3000 akin to the memory implant thing from "Total Recall" and I'm actually some kid from the future who fucked with the difficulty settings just for laughs.

Maybe, but I feel like I would like to jump into a different reality where I'm unaware of being in a virtual world

goodreads.com/book/show/9429159-suicide-note

This guy wrote an essay explaining why suicide is the only logical conclusion to every philosophy, and then killed himself. Read at your own peril.

Yeah but they don't control all the white nationalist groups.

Technically true. However Jews own the means by which these groups would get their message out. From tv studio, to facebook, to fucking #2 pencils. And, should your white nationalist group get popular, you can bet that it will either be shut down by or injected with jews.

Fpbp nice one

Yeah. You know there were commies and government infiltrators in the NSDAP right? That didn't stop Hitler though. If you're too afraid to go out in person and meet with people because the government then they've already won.

Bamp

>she's getting stronger
also really ugly