Seeing a Shrink Cured me Of Far-Right Beliefs

So I used to be a racist far-right alt-right Conservative like you guys, I was 18 but still lived with my mom. Over the dinner table I slowly started saying more and more what you would call "redpills". After a while my mom was fed up and took me to a shrink to get my head looked at. She believed it was a chemical imbalance in my brain causing me to say things like "blacks have lower IQs". The story goes like this.

>See the Shrink
>Shrink is very patient with me
>At first I am being rude, insulting the Shrink, going "yeah what do you know you've been paid money to say this by ((them))".
>Shrink finally gets me to talk
>I tell the Shrink about Sup Forums and the alt-right and about how it's the truth and everything
>The Shrink says "thank you" and ends the session.

Next session

>Shrink says over the weekend she spend three hours browsing Sup Forums to see why it appealed to me
>She states that because I never fit in to any groups growing up I developed a strong need to belong to an exclusive group, the alt-right being exclusive for white males was perfect as I was both of those.
>Shrink tells me to try joining a different exclusive club like the LGBTQ+ club and beg to be let in.
>I start relating to these people
>Now I'm a full tolerant liberal and what you would call an "SJW"

So my moral is you don't have to be this way it is most likely either my problem of social exclusion or a chemical imbalance. Either way psychiatry is a great way to cure yourself or racism which is a mental illness by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEpSoaj8hfQ

>pic related is just a funny but true satirical picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?675895-The-Evolutionary-Dominance-of-Ethnocentric-Cooperation
bing.com/videos/search?q=through the wormhole racism&view=detail&mid=C84207E7A2357BFC7898C84207E7A2357BFC7898&FORM=VIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=0N_RO-jL-90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh Johnny, if this is true for you please do a hero. Others have work to do

So you want me to commit suicide after seeking help? You make no sense I really would suggest some psychiatric therapy.

You're trying too hard, Leaf. At least be subtle.

You're a bad troll,

>pic related is just a funny but true picture.

>if you dont deny reality you are mentally ill
t. jewish psychologist

Sup Forums isn't an alt-right board.
It's not a place for moralfags and their gay movements.
I wish new moot would ban alt right posters just like moot b& Chanology and gamergate

The term wasn't invented yet. But if you like Donald Trump you are alt-right

Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. I have Jewish ancestry but I was still alt-right.

Sup Forums is alt-right. Homophobes should be banned

agreed

>I use Sup Forums
>I'm a mentally ill faggot
>therefore everyone is a mentally ill faggot
lol no , sorry kid.

>homophobes
shit b8 or literal autist

Everyone who is alt-right is mentally ill

>being against gays
You're trolling

The term was first used by a genetically Slavic faggot.
Really though, it's just a shortened version of the word alternative.
If we're going to go by the dumb left to right paradigm, there are plenty of people on the right who's views weren't in line with the GOP. So they were 'alternative right' and they probably heard the term 'alt-right'somewhere and started using it. People with a wide variety of views could be labeled as 'alternative right'
Honestly, Spencer is a faggot for giving such a generic title to his movement.
Instead of arguing this point however, dumb fags like Mainstream Meteror Man freaked out and claimed they were never part of it.

Anyway, anyone who comes here and thinks Sup Forums is a movement is an underage b& and needs to gtfo.
You see cringe fags like Murdoch Murdoch who are so fuckig serious about the term alt right and the movement and mix it in with their shitty videos of spouting Sup Forums may mays.

You're fucking retarded/ Alt right menas you like trump

I'll answer because not everyone is oldfag here. You have to stop and ask yourself: if racism is illness, why is it so prevalent? Nothing happens without reason in nature.
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?675895-The-Evolutionary-Dominance-of-Ethnocentric-Cooperation
>So I used to be a racist far-right alt-right Conservative like you guys
No, you used to be a bored teenager with too much free time. If you stumbled upon an anarchist commune instead of mongolian throat singing forum you'd be anarchist.

I'm a liberal who believes the singularity will happen in my life time I support gay marriage and abortion rights. I also voted for trump.
Get a job you loser.

plenty of Sup Forumsacks were against the term alt right from the get go.
only cringey Watson tier or /r/The_Donald types use(d) is, irony of course being that they were much much much less racist than us, and didn't realize or tried to ignore the fact that the term originated with that dumbass Richard Spencer.

take PRIDE in being a socially isolated man.

socially isolated men created EVERYTHING GREAT about the world today.

science? socially isolated men do the research.

engineering? socially isolated men do the work?

medicine? really just science and engineering.

new political movements? again, started and joined by socially isolated young men. Hilter wrote 'Mein Kampf' while socially isolated in prison.

families? again, socially isolated men. Chads pump and dump; autists stick around to be dads.

tl;dr: everything good in this world comes from socially isolated White men.

you are a loser

Only ignorants try to distance themselves from the term

>oldfag
>Mongolian throat singing forum
you sound new to me

You know guys, what if the leaf is right. What if our inadequecies radicalized us...What if liberals are right?

Just kiddin, just SJW brainwashing for goys who step out of line.

>if you like Donald Trump you are alt-right
What? No. Alt-right barely even exists, it's just a pantomime set up by those of us who reject liberal and neoconservative bullshit so that the media would go after the spectre of something that isn't there.
I'll give you an example: I am not racist, but I recognize that all nations that are majority black suck ass. I do not think this is because their race is retarded/incapable, as liberals would have you believe everyone who supported Trump believes, but because they never wanted to be a nation-state in the first place, and most people who live there simply don't want to live the way we do in the West, which triggers conservatives who seem to think we can shove our way of life down everyone's throats because 'murica. Try practicing critical reasoning, this site is good at teaching it.

Sup Forums is not your movement
/thread

>'murica
Back to facebook

This is a retarded shitpost copy pasta from a few months back.

I care too much about jews bkacks snd muslims because i hste my life, but it does mean im wrong.

>Try practicing critical reasoning, this site is good at teaching it.
Underage b&

>imperialism is always conservatives
W E W
E
W

Alt-right is a word created by Trump supporters to identify ourselves.

It'd be great if the blacks here felt the same and way and went to live in Africa.

>"Alt-right" is the genericized trademark for non-neocon conservatives under the age of 80, but only the original brand has the authentic naziboo autism
this actually makes sense
P.S. Murdoch Murdoch is satire

you're a bad troll

its alt-right

more grist for the mill
our fathers, uncles, grandfathers were married by early 20s
of course dudes who can't get laid get radicalized
this known as the Blueballs Theory of History

You are a feeble minded individual, if we are to believe your story. You chose feeling over rationality.

just fuck off leaf

>Facebook
Back to redddit

HPD my shizo leaf, therapies are pointless for me, especially with a Psychology Major.

>2 sessions
>completely changes your mind

you're weak.

hahahahaha nice try

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHIN
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDIN

University cured me of my racist beliefs.

>Murdoch Murdoch is satire
No. There is a lot of silliness in them, but they are very committed to the 'alt-right' and admire morons like Richard Spencer.
Go read their twitter after Spencer Nazi LARPed on stage.
They even made another shit tier ebin meme face video called 'the alt light strikes back' (cause pop culture references XD). I didn't watch it because I'm done with those autists.

yup. there was a study mentioned in an essay by gwern that matched young shitskins with wives, and nearly all of them normalized because of it.

No sandpeople or niggers go to university in Sweden since they're barely capable of reading.

Looks like (((they))) got you eventually. Do you think hiding from the truth will make it go away?

>So you want me to commit suicide after seeking help?
100% effect, no remissions, better than any therapy. Trust me.

NO MORON! It took two sessions for her to explain her point to me. I went more after than I couldn't write every single session

I've seen this thread before.

Dix you have to write your post in the most fedora style language to make your point?

Except suicide is caused by a chemical imbalance. I can't do it since I don't have a chemical imbalance.

You are feeble minded. Rationality is against racism

CUT MY STEAK INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY PLASTIC FORK
MASTURBATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUM WHILE I'M EATING

I'm centrist' I don't really have a horse in this race. But, you're therapist did you wrong. Political beliefs really shouldn't be brought up in therapy at all (with the exclusion of racism as that's not really political). You're therapist really should not have suggested clubs for you to check out, instead they should've asked you other things that you're interested in.
>She states that because I never fit in to any groups growing up I developed a strong need to belong to an exclusive group
>different exclusive club like the LGBTQ+ club and beg to be let in.
She/he didn't change a damn thing about your mindset. All that was changed was what you identified with; which was for the exact same reason.

why this is fake:

>nobody here would say alt-tight
>he's been cured in 2 sessions

>This is no the first time i saw a troll saying "you're a bad troll" after he was called out.
maybe is the same one
>he's a leaf
>no person can go from nazi to sjw or viceversa in a week

sage

It just means that you're a brainless stem cell that turns into whatever its environment is.

60 000 000 people voted trump

all trump supporters are alt right

everubody in the "alt right" are mentally ill

60 000 000 people are mentally ill

pls leave

Everyone who likes Trump says alt-right to identify themselves

>rightist
do /leftypol/ autists not realize how cringey and awkward this sounds? say right-winger like a normal person

About 40% of the population has mental health issues so that sounds about right. Most Trump supporters have either ADHD, autism, or some other form of mental retardation.

>I was 18 but still lived with my mom.
not even a sentence in your explanation and i can already know its fake

sage

>leaf
>alt-right

>>>/reddit/

Rationality is for racism, since rationality is for everything true and agianst everything false. Your race denialism is simply embarrasing for you. Sience will triumph in this final battle against moronic and backwards people like you.

Jesus christ have we really got to the point where pointing out objective reality is a mental illness? Fucking leaf, here's your (you)!

>ITT leaf larper makes up an anecdotal story because everyone who doesn't agree with him politically has to be mentally ill

Get a life you autistic sad pathetic leafnigger shitposter you are a laughing stock

>Except suicide is caused by a chemical imbalance.
There are many other ways besides poison m8.

No moron. If they didn't have a chemical imbalance they wouldn't commit suicide.

>Science will triumph
Fucking kek, pls be bait

>I started following the alt-right because I'm an credulous retard

Pls go

>I identified with the term alt-right
then you never actually belonged here

>Everyone who likes Trump is a traditionalist

No?

Trust me I've been on medicine and in therapy you are just deluded and probably a huge faggot.
Trying to bait people with a simplistic message will only make you look more foolish and dumb.

>Suicide is caused by a chemical.imbalance

You've never read much Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, or Camus have you?

Horse shit leaf

>you've never read the meme philosophers have you?

They were mentally ill

No they are alt-right

You're a retard

you're trolling

agreed
also wingnuts

so do all the trannies have chemical imbalances, since they kill themselves in outrageously high numbers?

>rationality, backwards people, SCIENCE!
Could you tip your fedora any harder?

As far as I'm concerned Sup Forums isn't as exclusive as LGBT, posters from all around the world can post their opinions on certain topics with the price of being insulted if their opinion is stupid and somewhat bandered about their country. On the other hand LGBT people are close minded and are actually more selective in who they let join the circle.

So what are saying is that your shrink managed to convince you that you are just a lonely retard and wanted to belong. And her solution is to stick you into another club, but this time with other mentally ill people. Stop being such a weak pansy fuck and learn to think for yourself, the whole point of Sup Forums is throw your ideas out onto the battlefield and discover the redpill on your own.
Btw black people on average have a lower iq, thanks to years of being bred for stupidity under slavery. Being racist doesn't mean you have hate every other race, you are simply acknowledging others are different.
>pic related the difference between almost every single race on the planet and African Americans

bing.com/videos/search?q=through the wormhole racism&view=detail&mid=C84207E7A2357BFC7898C84207E7A2357BFC7898&FORM=VIRE
23:00 min mark

if true, the fact you were so easy converted prove you were never redpilled in first place. You always were some spineless cuck.

>tfw mommy dont send you to shrink for your beliefs, so you can mindfuck her and transform her to your little nazi fuckhole

That's the only thing that makes someone a Sup Forumsack, is if they are alt-right

stfu nut

They do it because of transphobia

>product of evolution
An ugly vicious create

>Product of selective breeding
Cute as fuck

Yeah I'll pick selective breeding

>So what are saying is that your shrink managed to convince you that you are just a lonely retard and wanted to belong. And her solution is to stick you into another club, but this time with other mentally ill people. Stop being such a weak pansy fuck and learn to think for yourself, the whole point of Sup Forums is throw your ideas out onto the battlefield and discover the redpill on your own.
Grow up and learn to stop being a pansy. Think for yourself and go see a shrink

Or the stoics. I doubt Aurelius would disagree with them much.

>Nietzsche
>a meme

You probably think he's a nihilist don't you?
>>/reddit/

>what do you know you've been paid money to say this by ((them))
thats not being far right
thats being retarded and schizophrenic

nice bait faggot

>Mentally ill
>Everyone kills themselves because of a chemical imbalance in their heads

No.

>Alt right

It's just a term for the modern traditionalist party. The alt-right is a meme, newfag.

>You're retarded

No you just thought that memes equal an opinion so you were easily swayed by someone who actually had opinions. They're wrong opinions, but you're an easily swayed moron either way.

He was a nihilist it even says so on the epic rap battle

youtube.com/watch?v=0N_RO-jL-90

Actually it's mostly right-wingers that are mentally ill, most right-wingers suffer from some form of ADHD, autism, or other mental retardation

Not an argument

You already posted this leaf. yet you still can't back any of your claims. All this proves is that you are brainwashed by a psychiatrist. Time to stop taking your medication

Ok pic except for "lol praise kek" inclusion.
That is the most reddit tier thing to come from this board in a good while

This. Psychology is wrong because of the APA being unscientific and political, choosing to defund any contradictory research. Psychology isn't a meme because they're all part of a grand scheme by jews who are willingly trying to subvert the white race, it's a meme because they actually believe what they are doing and believe is unbiased

low quality bait nigger

>Tfw I forgot to check the flag

Goddamnit

>everything is satire
The alt right doesn't even exist

Her point was weak.
You are a useful idiot to her and her simplistic ways and attitudes.
Do you seriously think people will accept you just because you have the "right" attitude and views. If you do you're naive to say the least.
The left isn't one big loving family just as the right isn't one. All these labels such as alt-right are nothing that reflects reality, they're just convenient and lazy ways to refer to people.
She just tricked you into being sheepish

You're a bad troll

>Trump supporters don't exist

No moron, she's objectiivily right