Are you for or against annexing canada, Sup Forums?

Are you for or against annexing canada, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-city-hall-chinese-flag-1.3789155
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Against

We should enslave the population instead.

Poland talking about annexing other countries

lol

It would make the US way to liberal, so fuck that. Let them kill themselves, maybe they'll win that way

Against. With their lower currency and economic dependency, we get primary resources from them cheaper than it would be ourselves but are still an anglosphere country with a comparable standard of living so the competition, trade of expertise between our nations, and the ability for multiple governments to semi-independently experiment on the best method to serve their population produces better long-term quality of living for both partners.

>canada
>liberal

conquest and genocide or no deal

It is currently advantageous for both countries not to merge.

As long as Canadians don't get any votes in the Electoral College. Fuck them.

bring it on amerifats I've got my combat moose and timbit launcher ready ya GOOFS

I dont even know why canada still exists

It's basically a US territory as is.

We are a very dominant culture. If you don't stop us, you will have a McDonalds next to every Tim Hortons.

canada is just a weaker version of the U.S

Its literally impossible.

I'm all for it as long as get we texas gun laws.

Depends if their Chinese colony steps out of line or not.

yes but their government will be tossed out and reformed before they get any voting rights.

that's already how it is in the GTA lol

> 0/10

Canada is waiting. Blindfolded and ass up for America to take us silently in the night.

>Go to Russia for Business
>See a McDonald's

>netherlands mocking other countries' performace in ww2

Only if there are no survivors

No. That would be imperialism.

but canada is white
you can't colonize white ppl

totally against. we have nothing in common with them.

can confirm

McDonalds recently started muscling in on Tim Hortons coffee monopoly too

civil war looms ahead

>is

Could this actually happen in the future?

It would serve no purpose and only cause trouble.

America or both of us would have to be white nationalist fascist states for this to ever happen so for I guess.

Not true, there is actually a stipulation in the Constitution that says if Canada ever wants to join us it's in

DAY OF THE RAKE

Hell no, the last thing we need is more liberals. The oil is good, but liberals? No.

Why the fuck would we want Canada? It would be like getting a second Commiefornia.

Seriously. All we'd have to do is say look if you want to keep running our DEW systems then give us your poutine as well as your oil.

I'm for annexing the US
with nigros mexicans and canadians

I'm for Canada being annexed as long as it isn't my province. I don't want no fucking nukes hitting my shores because we were forced to join in a union with the Jimmies, Jamals, and Josés

I would but Canada is Way too liberal with way too many idiots
See the
>elected
Cuckdeau

For, but only on the condition that we genocide the native shitlib population

rake when

Yanks have always larped about this ever since we burned down the white house in 1812 for trying it

Fuck you talking about? We just burn the white house down again. Or have you never paid attention to history class.

It's a start

Not so. We passed a law banning the burning of the White House.

leafs btfo

Better them than the Chinese. Vancouver is already raising their red flag at city hall.

Too many chinks.

Anex North mexico.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-city-hall-chinese-flag-1.3789155 forgot that part to confirm stock photo pick.

Kek cbc+beta in the web address. Where do you get your news? Hahaha go find a garbage bag and put yourself in it, you were left behind this fall's rake season .

Not annexation, per se. I am excited for the North American Union. Free no-visa travel between Mexico, USA, and Canada.