youtube.com/watch?v=FHqePl4uX_0
youtube.com/watch?v=cUK8w-hM2mQ
contrakrugman.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a jew

He prefers cats over dogs

>le jews control everything meme

fuck off nu/pol/

"The definition of a robust society: where Paul Krugman could exist without harming others."

For sound economic policy, do the opposite of whatever he says

More of an idealogue than an economist at this point. I majored in Econ and my professors liked his attitude but he doesn't really back his claims that we need more gibsmedats up.

He is a jew though. And like all jews he just spouts jewish nonsense about kike money crimes and brainwashes the youth at NYU.

Effectively, you can trust that the opposite of what he says is true. And anybody who has that kind of beard worshiping their false idol as well.

He won a Nobel Prize because his math was brilliant, but the end result of the globalist system he advocates is massive unemployment of the lower class, thus creating a tax burden on the middle and upper classes.

Sore loser kike

He's the perfect example of a bright mind getting lost in the political establishment bubble.

Everything he says is completely incorrect or just plain bonkers.

It at the point where if we do the exact opposite of what he says, we will be correct 100% of the time.

They gave him a Nobel prize for """proving""" that Keynesian economics saved us in the 08 recession. He also wrote my Microeconomics textbook, which was just loose leaf paper I had to put in a binder myself and cost $150.

no one considers the nobel prize for economics a real one anyway, it was never meant to be a nobel prize and the children of the creator have disavowed it

his piece in the (((NYT))) gets me triggered without fail

Not saying I think that kike on a plaque is legitimate, only that they reward you if you help advance the (((agenda))). Then again, they have given the prize to Austrian economists in the past, so I might just be paranoid. Still, fuck kikes and fuck the Golden Globes.

Krugman is one of those Jews who thinks he is a lot smarter than he is, and get gets the good goys in government to believe it.

Pic related has a Nobel Prize in Econ.

he literally set his twitter avatar to the happy merchant for a while, which was actually kind of funny desu.

1. He's jewish

2. Look at this quote from him

"A lot of the real craziness comes from rural White Americans who feel that they are losing their country, they are losing ownership of the country. They’re right. We are becoming more diverse, more multicultural, and they are, in the end, not in the future. The power they still have will go away but it’s a very difficult time until then."

3. He's Jewish

Little did he know the internet would meme Donald Trump into the White House

Praise kek

He's a nobelprize winning economist, but because he's opposed to the neoliberalism that resulted in an America where the average citizen doesn't even have five dollars in his pocket (after debts) and he's a Jew means he's a communist and probably a feminist too.

>And like all jews he just spouts jewish nonsense about kike money crimes
On the other hand, pic related.

his first name is murray, he's a crypto-leaf.

Took what was an great amount of intelligence in one area of his field, turned it into a sense of smug superiority that gives him the idea he is an authority on every subject. He's a pure ideologue at this point

Also him, although he was a monetarist swine and believed in some gibs. His son is better, but nowhere near as famous.

You tell me.

Thomas Sowell's appropriate reaction to "economist" Paul Krugman at 5:07: youtube.com/watch?v=FHqePl4uX_0

so he's a Jew.

He's the most partisan hack that could legitimately call himself an (((economist))). He won his Nobel prize doing work that favored the free market and he's basically spent every single day since then proving his claims of equity by showing even the dumbest human beings can win it.

He's a great economist and an idiotic political commentator.

also my dad hates his shit

youtube.com/watch?v=cUK8w-hM2mQ

Just listen to this podcast by based Tom Woods and Bob Murphy that refutes his columns every week and you'll realize how much of a piece of shit this dude is:

contrakrugman.com/

>great economist
He's a neokeynesian shill. His political commentary is rooted in the fundamental ideas behind his economics.