Why can't the goverment print more money...

why can't the goverment print more money, just one day and send it out to familys randomly one day to give them a little extra spending money but keep the prices of everthing the same. if people have extra money to spend, that will boost the econemy and open up more jobs to those who are unemployed.
my point is to get people off of welfare and stop the welfare system to help solve the poverty crisis.

>why can't the federal reserve just collectively shout YOLO and crash the economy with ludicrous inflation?
Exquisite bait.

>tfw to intelligent for money

The problem is, there really are people out there beliving this could work

dude $100 bill wallpapers would be badass desu

>System collapses if they create "money out of nothing"

What if I told you retards (((they))) have been doing the very same thing OP is proposing (only exception is that this money is not being straight out handed to the poor)

Done, look up quantitative easing.

This is why the US didn't totally plummet with Obama as president.

Bush did something similar by send $500 to every taxpayer. Of course at the end of the year you had to pay the $500 back but it put cash in everyone's pocket to get the economy moving again.

Because they need to loan it to banks at a fraction of the interest rate that you pay on student loans to they can create asset bubbles and get rich. Duh.

i bet this fag thinks communism could work

This would be more viable if the US government actually printed its own money and not a private bank

This sounds like Modern Monetary Theory (MMT):

>Modern Monetary Theory (MMT or Modern Money Theory, also known as Neo-Chartalism) is a macroeconomic theory which describes and analyses modern economies in which the national currency is fiat money, established and created by the government. The key insight of MMT is that "monetarily sovereign government is the monopoly supplier of its currency and can issue currency of any denomination in physical or non-physical forms. As such the government has an unlimited capacity to pay for the things it wishes to purchase and to fulfill promised future payments, and has an unlimited ability to provide funds to the other sectors. Thus, insolvency and bankruptcy of this government is not possible. It can always pay".

Bums, jobless and poor keep prices low.
You think I'm joking? The second the market realizes that everybody can afford their shit, the market will increase the prices on their goods. If campbell soup goes up 1 cent, everything else goes up a dollar.
The rich hate the poor because they don't have money, but the working and middle class love them, which is why they give them change for doing such a good job of letting them live a better life.

Now that we're on this topic, the 15 dollar an hour minimum wage sounds great, but think about all the people making 15 dollars an hour already, they're either the new poor or they will demand a higher wage which cuts into net profit for business owners, which to them is no good. What happens then is that they hire more Pajeets and Changs to do the job for 14 dollars an hour and born US citizens are out of a job thus keeping things competitive again.

Love the poor OP, love them and give them change, because they keep your job secure.

Its own money

Don't be a spelling degenerate.

Because they wanna keep us leafs down man

Stay woke

>the US doesn't fund education
>literally spends the most money per student in the world
I don't get it

There are only so many cheeseburgers in the world. It doesn't matter how many dollars you print.

A

Did venezuela print out like 5 trill and they are now weighing the money for products.

It's not that easy dipshit, if other countries lose faith in your currency it will cost you so much more to import all that electronic and banans.

Economics is a game of balance and trust, once you start printing as much as you want without having industrial output backing it up, I might as well wipe my ass with those bills you give me

People think that we don't fund education because of common core and no child left behind.
Both are awful systems that reduce the quality of our students, thus leading to the belief that we don't spend money on education.

>goverment print more money,
>print more money
Stupid leaf we lost more value the more we print desu

$100 is still $100 no matter what who cares about what other countrys think of you its the same if you dont inflate it

A
FUCKING
LEAF

If someone decided to get their hands on this and illegally print money, how would anyone know they were doing it?

The United States does more for its homeless and spend more on education than anyone else.

The solution isn't to do it more

Yeah, you're like 13 senpai? Back to Sup Forums

All the children in this picture (

>That one black kid

>"The capital shall be divided into one hundred thousand shares of the par value of fifty dollars each, which shall be issued to the Minister to be held by the Minister on behalf of Her Majesty in right of Canada."
You leafy cucks are owned by the queen

Rake yourself. Rake yourself now.

A fuckin leaf.

God do all you leafs have syrup.on the brain?

More you print the less its worth, inflation rises and soon gas is 1,000$ a gallon.