Today I just realized that Mexico as a country is far more free than America/Canada/etc...

Today I just realized that Mexico as a country is far more free than America/Canada/etc. sure the politicians are corrupt and they have cartel wars, but its far worse in america with their gang wars and corrupt officials that choose to spy on their own country more than other countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4
newyorknatives.com/uncensored-new-york-a-buck-50/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/11/mysterious-prison-killing-leaves-california-inmate-sawed-in-half-with-organs-missing/?utm_term=.aed95076f1fc
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-reward-decapitation-slaying-inglewood-20150624-story.html
ar15.com/forums/t_7_123/1136108_.html&page=1
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480056107852.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If by free you mean more libertarian because the polititions won't help/interfere with its citizens, then yeah totally free.

I think you are confusing libertarianism with actual freedom though because there's a lot they can't do under the tyranny of the cartels.

If free= lawless shithole yeah sure.

yea, the cartels are a pretty horrible thing, but there is always a price to pay for having more liberties and freedoms.

We are so free we are killing ourselves.

Then mexicans know the meaning of true freedom

callate, mijo. I am aware of the sangre that is spilled on our native land. but I still wanted to point out that despite all the wrong that america has done in the name of freedom, they are still not free.

"CON LAS VOCES DE UNION! LIBERTAD!"

Get the fuck out of my country.

but I was born here. how can I leave a country I was born in and a citizen of?

I can put you in the ground, that is one way.

Anchor baby please go

Please do

are you sure about that? You can have 45 calibers but you only have one life

kek wills it

Burgers will never make a show or even a joke like this because all their tv is cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=OM8gkKlqor4

GET OUT FILTHY CHUPACABRA

>you only have one life
And you will soon have less than that.

t.canasian who just learned the word libertarian

>but its far worse in america with their gang wars
remind me again about all those videos of american gangbangers cutting people's faces off and shit....

newyorknatives.com/uncensored-new-york-a-buck-50/

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/07/11/mysterious-prison-killing-leaves-california-inmate-sawed-in-half-with-organs-missing/?utm_term=.aed95076f1fc

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-reward-decapitation-slaying-inglewood-20150624-story.html

3 off the top of my head. I know there are a few where some dudes bathed another in acid for the Latin kings. saw that shit on tv.

I see a youth in russian/german? camo (I believe its russian but I cannot remember) with a Atovmat kalashnikova - 74u & generic $50 Display Katana.

Anchor Baby? would hold more weight if my mother and grandmother werent born in the US and my great grandmother wasnt german. but you know... it is what it is.

You can see the German flag on the left shoulder and it's an AKM.

Didnt notice, my eyes were more drawn to the cowboy boots and gun. and your right AK-74 tends to commonly have wooden furniture and a bakelite mag

Furniture and lack of bakelite has little to do with it. The shape of the magazine alone should be a dead giveaway.

you can get the same type of mags for an AK74u.

ar15.com/forums/t_7_123/1136108_.html&page=1

I mean, Im not from /k/ so dont expect me to be some kind of perfect expert when it comes to guns

Those cowboy boots make that shit even more retarded.

You're worse than a noguns, you just lack basic observational skills.

I agree. I love Mexico.

As long as you aren't poor and have money, you can do basically whatever the fuck you want.
The women in the cities are hot as fuck, and if you throw the cops 400 pesos you can get away with anything.

Take your meds

Well ours has been quite censored recently.

I doubt that making fun of niggers counts as a hallmarks in free speech when there's a shitload of serious stuff that damages Mexicans and gets censored.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480056107852.webm

Lmao, fucking novelas

Culturally, Mexico is way more free. You constantly have to watch what you say here in case the thought police try to get you fired. No one really gives a shit in Mexico, they're a country of chill bros. Things are unregulated and free there in a way they aren't here.

Holy shithe I'm confused is Mexico white, black, or cucked?

>get you fired
If you aren't self employed, you're a second class civilian and really don't matter at all. I bet you don't even own land.

Only south is brown, which is where the most part of Mexicans live.

We don't want you here fucking Chicano

What's your business? I'm 22 and just starting to work for the man

Real estate and general contracting.

>tattoo
>hi-point
>nigger backpack

You forgot your Italika scooter chilango de mierda. I bet your name is Brayan or some shit like that.

el chicANO seniores