Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
goodreads.com/book/show/636193.Limbo#
youtube.com/watch?v=3YLwTJMyoB8
naturalnews.com/050100_transability_identity_disorder_disabilities.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're bored.

I've heard those mechanic legs are actually faster than normal legs plus you don't need leg days to keep them in shape. We bionics now boys.

Socially encouraged mental illnesses.

Nothing is wrong with westerners.

This wouldn't be horrible or out of the norm if this was 2055 where the augmentations perform better than the actual limbs.

It's 2016, we have about 20-50 years before I will deem this acceptable behavior.

This has been a thing for a while

The difference is we will admit this is a mental disorder but wanting to cut off your peen is A-OK

We're mentally ill. Every single last one of us.

Nuts

blame the kikes for all mutilation

that's really what I'm after. once synthetic limbs are better than organic ones I would happily chop stuff off and make the switch. but it has to be an upgrade

Jew's are at fault for this.

I'd kill every one of them if my motorized scooter were fully charged!

Our government puts cripples, blacks, and women before anything else, so people try to put themselves in those categories for easy attention and success.

Mental illness isn't new and these people have always existed. The difference is that they're getting sensational news coverage now.

Narcisssism caused by an overly affluent lifestyle devoid of work, suffering, and metaphysical meaning.

this tbqh. people dont have a (((real))) cause to get behind so they fall into stupid shit like this and feminism. everybody wants to be a part of something "important"

They're not interesting, and they covet the insincere adoration and affection people lay upon the disabled. So instead of becoming interesting people worthy of such adoration they cut off their legs.

Kek reminded me of Always Sunny

There are worse things...like augmenting yourself to live as a goat.

just signs of a dead society flailing on the floor

This guy gets it

I walk like 50 meters a week so I don't particularly care about legs but I'd like some robo eyes and maybe some augments that let me sleep and eat less.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

>People are so boring and full of themselves that the only way they can feel unique or that they have something worth talking about is to injure themselves so severely they need prosthetic limbs

Wew lad

this. When you make it ok and praised to be mentally ill, people will do stupid shit for the attention

This. What's the matter with you, Turkey? You don't cut off your limbs with power tools because you're desperate for attention? lol faggot

Government run schools.

This reminds me of that trans thing on Jerry Springer that cut off it's own legs for kicks.

This isn't new; it was just classified as a mental disorder. Look in to the video used for barbie.avi. This was from a documentary about this disorder.

Why are these people so desperate for attention? I've been thinking about it for a while but on facebook too I see a lot of young girls constantly share random shit and they get maybe 1 or 2 likes from their family and close friends. What's the point.

It's not that people are bored. We have no standards in our society. People no longer know what's right or wrong. There's no objectivity.

You can blame (((them))) for that.

>become transabled
>get handicapped spaces at all events
>people let you go front in line
>still get to do all sports cuz my government paid robolegs
>complain about work
>get government welfare
>still get to go outside and enjoy life while fat people are stuck indoors with their fat kids

Yeah, I remember this from an episode of Nip/Tuck from years ago.

i plan to chop my leg off. desu being handicaped is really nice, ppl are always trying to help you, cars always stop to let you cross the road, they take you in pity and you can repeat non stop how your life is hard even if it's bullshit and ppl can't stop you bcause who would say to a handicaped :"shut up i don't give a shit about your sob story", you get free painkillers, you have plenty of welfare, you have the special stationing for disabled...

seriously the life go in easy mode. It's like being a girl but no one want to grap your boipuci

Would you even get welfare if you chopped your limbs off?

that's just mental illness encouraged by the far left

low self esteem

i plan to make it looks like an accident, like oops my leg was accidentally on the railway just before the train came omg gibmedat i'm suing the train falamdamacadam

WE ARM-FALL-OFF-BOY NOW!!!

I blame the media

this is what the fuck is wrong with us
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Well I guess it's a thing that you can spend a couple of years planning.

>that's just mental illness
It is, an illness called being a pussy beta bitch, who has no willpower to make something out of himself in this shitty life and instead tries to leech off the society.

Fuck these faggots, the fact that such """people""" exist shows just how much modern """men""" have fallen.

You need to plan it real well though, you can bleed out real fast by an accident that maims your legs.

came here to post this. Its just a shame that upon reaching the mountaintop we surveyed the world played out beneath us and said as a collective, "I wonder if bashing my brains out with rocks might improve the view..."

no, i can do it tomorrow, just need a vodka bottle and a charged cellphone

>cut off it's own legs for kicks.

Mech boi mech boi watcha ganna do watcha ganna do when dat humies will come 4 u

>so desperate for neetbux that you literally disable yourself

lmao

This shits always uplifting to me personally.

I'm incapable of maintaining relationships and my mood is always at the level of "put all your energy into not killing you self today" but at least I'm not like this.

Interesting, but what's actually a good way to make this work?

Is this the ultimate red-pill?

My "if all else fails" plan for life was trying to join the foreign legion, but cutting legs off for neetbux is not a bad idea.

don't you know greeks inject themselves with HIV for gibmedats since 2 years? it's the only way to leech welfare in this cashless shithole

wearing shoes in the house
>this triggers me

"Transabled"

Okay, here's the revised equation.

Now the function for American leftist absurdity is :

> absurdity = (muh_inclusion)^(freedom) + (internet_access)

Before it was a logarithmic function, but I made the mistake to think that American leftism insanity increases at a decreasing rate.

>suffering is a virtue
>Victumhood is godhood
>Attention is more precious than your own flesh
Feminism is cancer

Body Dysmorphic disorder has a distinct and documented high rate of comorbidity with Gender Identity disorder.

They're doing it for disability checks. Not because of any underlying mental health problem other than being stupid and lazy.

Calm down and eat some raw fish Hideyoshi.

That method of getting more NEET bucks is going to explode once prosthetic limbs become more affordable and advanced.

Isn't that what christians did though?

No?

We Deus Ex now

as long as they don't collect disability, let the degenerates destroy their own bodies

Actually no, I would revise this as being :

> leftist_absurdity = (white_guilt)*(inclusivity)^(internet_access) + freedom

>Interesting, but what's actually a good way to make this work?

good question, it must look credible to autorities, really handicaping but on a very accurate point, it must be the less painful possible too (during the 'accident' but more important after the accident). Must not disfigure you and allowing you to still perform sex.

Any ideas ?

>sacrificing yourself for the sake of of those you love
>the same as being an attention-whoring lazy sack of shit

>worshipping martyrs
>flagellants
>spreading the word of God is more important than safety
It's not really a new thing.

which is fucking stupid because there are tons of jobs for people without limbs and the only people who even get disability from the government right now are mentally disabled people everyone else has to wait at least 10 years before they ever see a judge

The romans probably thought that christians were attention-whoring sacks of shit at the time.

when you are so deep in SJWism you cant even tell what is reality and what is satire anymore

Mental illness, but liberals will normalize it, like with homosexuality.

this thought made me kek
so true.

Life has become too easy in the West. These freaks would have died in the first harsh winter they encountered or been too busy trying to survive to even dream up something like this.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaaa

Well, it has to be on the leg or feet or something, if it's too accurate it might be suspicious. There is no way to avoid the pain. If you work in some field that uses sharp objects it might be doable, but I also think they are aware of people doing it before for early retirement, this is not a new thing.

--
Self-inflicted Wounds - or SIWs as they were known - comprised a highly serious wartime military offence.

Such wounds most often took the form of rifle shots to the hand or foot, the aim being to effectively disqualify the recipient from further front-line service. In the British Army wounds which resulted in hospitalisation at home were often termed 'Blighty Ones' and thus sometimes perversely sought after.

While many - if not most - such self-inflicted wounds went undetected, the consequences for the individual concerned were ominous should suspicions of foul play be raised and confirmed by medical officers.
--

Not a new thing. I have no ideas.

It's been too long since the last great war.
We've completely forgotten what real problems look like.

We need a war to thin out these ranks.

Now I'm mad.

The only problem is you will have trouble getting enough to live as comfortable as you are used to prior to the "accident", I work at a food bank and we have alot of disabled vets come in that were great Americans who simply can't afford shit anymore because they can't get any work, so now they are forced to live of the same stuff as the nig with 2 children. It is this situation that you would need to overcome, hopefully with landing some sort of part-time work or something to freelance code, then it is ez neet bux.

It's like the game Deus Ex HR but instead of getting stronger and weaponized arms and legs they do it for muh feelings.

Mmmmmh, we should create a twitter tag to encourage people... like breastcancerable, women cutting of their breast or so.

i live with 400e neetbux since years, so i know how to live with few and i spend wisely. handicaped neetux is 1200e here, it will x3 my actual living standards.

if your vets can't survive will all the $$ flowing into their pockets they must be metheads of crackheads.

One is more righteous than the other but you being an atheist wouldn't know the difference.

That's the problem with the internet, it makes it easier for like-minded people to gather, but it also makes it easier for like-minded crazy people to gather.

All these people want is to be able to legally use the handicap space art walmart

>the actions of two groups might be near identical but my ideas are BETTER
Ok.

Yeah they're faster if you're running on hard even surfaces. Too bad you don't have any flexibility or control with them. Good luck trying to balance with prosthetics anywhere as well as with your own damn legs.

goodreads.com/book/show/636193.Limbo#

Maybe they should cut off their heads.

It will save our Muslim overlords the trouble.

how to neetbux

Dunno if it's fake or something but they seem good enough here
youtube.com/watch?v=3YLwTJMyoB8

This is a mental illness called Body Integrity Identity Disorder. People who have it are uncomfortable with a perfectly healthy part of their body, like a limb, and feel that removing it will make them feel better. It's not just limbs, it can include other disabilities as well, ie blindness. There's also apotemnophilia, which is a sexual desire to mutilate one's body.

Chances are, there's many people in the non western world that have this shit, but you'd never hear about it since they're in shitty countries that don't quite have the media coverage we do.

Obviously the normalization of these mental illnesses, whether it's BIID or transsexualism, is ridiculous. Depression or anxiety are one thing, fucking mutilating yourself is another.

A month? Then just have permanent residency to be in France and rent a room in Hungary. 400e a month is enough to live perfectly comfortably here.

>IT'S NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS REEEEE

in france you just have to be over 25yo and you just ask for gibs and they give it to you, they can refuse them, we call it the RSA (revenu solidarité active)

You'll never have cute disabled qt gf that draws pictures with her legs.

Story here:-

>naturalnews.com/050100_transability_identity_disorder_disabilities.html

r-really ? do Hungabro are cool with foreigners ? i've eared that hungarians waifu are 11/10 degenerate goldiggers sluts, it's true ? Is your weather OK ?
And the most important, how is the food ? i can't live in a country with shitty food like england or australia for example