Jews

Discussion about the Jews. Why are they hated? Is there a conspiracy? Are they just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw
youtu.be/PY-6mmj3HsI
haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224
youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8
youtu.be/QpNb9OVfE6M
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bait thread or serious question?

Take another look at that picture Finland and tell me if you think that's pure coincidence or not.

Serious

tl;dr youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw

inb4 catholics have nothing to do with baptists

>Why are they hated?

They are fucking responsible for most wars (from Arab world to Crimea), responsible for all financial crisis, all "Russian" oligarchs are Jews, all "Italian" mafiosis were Jews, they are fucking evil, very simple.

>103308794
Oh and they did WTC.

>10 back to back threads asking why everybody hates jews

Im on to you shmekle lovers

Do all Jews believe this or are they just Ultra-Orthodox?

Because Jews are described as bad people in the Quran.

t. Jew.

Nope, read the Quran and get educated. Allah and Mohammed hated Jews and that's why Europeans hate us now.

No, but their culture and behavior is still heavily influenced by these teachings. Hence my inb4.

Jews are the only fags that actively take over important industries as part of their religon

The bible doesn't tell Christians to work in media, or politics

Neither does the koran

Once they have enough power in the industries they start to make everything more "jew friendly" which in moderation I think is ok

Unfortunately history has shown that a subset is greedy enough to cause issues.

Remember Jewbros, greed is a sin

no one hates jews, they hate israelis

Because they are as exclusive as they are superior. Jews rule but you can't be one. That's why everyone's mad.

Many jews outside of Israel believe they are doing the right thing by donating to and fervently defending Israel, even as Israel silently coups their nations. This is not their fault. They were raised with propaganda just like everyone else.

youtu.be/PY-6mmj3HsI

There's a reason they've been kicked out of 119+ countries. Wherever they go the morale of the country suffers, countless historical figures have said so. They've been profiteering off every war and own almost all banks. They think they're gods chosen people and that only they matter. They want to destroy the white race. They're a bunch of degenerates, why do you think they're always pushing drugs and homosexuality.

Nothing wrong with Jews, but there are a select group of Jews who are leading NWO globalism and that's who can fuck off

Extremely tribalistic and neurotic people.

/thread

Or ask a specific question

Why are they hated? Is there a conspiracy? Are they just a meme? + Specific sources and literature that back those claims?

See

All communists were fucking Jews as well.

Wrong.

I hate you now because your people push for the "diversity" in my homelands and nation, while hypocritically maintaining an ethnostate that you stole from someone else through genocide.

What the fuck is wrong with you kikes?

It's literally the opposite.

European/ashkenazi Jews are not even "real Jews". Fuck them and their sneaky shit.

Member when Mossad posed as CIA and recruited terrorists with these false identities? Go fuck yourself.

haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224

youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8

Well now I'm confused.

GAS THEM BOTH.

I see you leaf types have grown accustom to being wrong.

Jews are greedy. They invent monetary mechanisms that give their tiny manlet hands control of economies and nations. Why do you think they get kicked out of every country?

Also, I'm really happy w/ the JIDF shilling all these threads - more chances to redpill all the newfags

It's not a race of people. It's a religion concocted by slaves gathered by Egypt that was used to usurp their power and destroy that empire so they could wander the desert taking their rage out on other tribes to steal a homeland. The original batch of "Israelites" isn't even represented in the whole now, with Jews by mass conversions such as the khazars or mass in breeding through heir matriarch-dependant inclusion. It's just a shell, a vast group for the true powers that be to hide in. The original masonry.

Sorry about my outburst, leaf. It's a sore topic. Speaking of based leaves, I recommend listening to Greg Felton's lecture on his book The Host and the Parasite. It's a pretty good summary of the situation, but imho he needs to investigate further into the past maybe around the McCarthy hearings.

youtu.be/QpNb9OVfE6M

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

>Before us, marches Germany
>Within us, marches Germany
>Behind us, comes Germany.

Sig Heil.

It's mostly a meme to trigger people.
I doubt many people actually hate Jews here.

Thing is if you don't live near Jews or if they don't seem to directly affect you then it's all some vague abstraction barring a historical understanding. That opinion has a way of changing when you have to put up with them and the fruit they bare.

No conspiracy at all, goy.

OV VEY SHUT IT DOWN THEY ASKING QUESTIONS, THEY KNOW, SHUT IT DOWWWWNNN

>tfw jew
Feels bad man

I have met 5 Jews in my life, worked with 4 of them.

Only one didn't try to fuck me over somehow.

4 of them were in finance.

One of them made a living selling cars to people who had to take out a second or third mortgage on their house to afford, and he would re-mortgage their house, then take their house after a few months.

They're not all bad. But they are almost invariably habitually Jewish.

Naturally it gets downright culty a lot of times. Fine you guys are a tribe and have your own distinct values and practices, but if you're going to preach diversity for all then take some diversity yourselves. Hypocrites.

I hate Jews. If you're redpilled you hate Jews.

If Hitler had been given a time machine to see 2016, there is no way Germany would have lost the war.

Yes it is but theyre also Kike bastards that use manipulation to their own ends

just because someone is smarter doesnt mean theyre good people

Don't respond to shit b8 m8

>Allah and Mohammed hated Jews and that's why Europeans hate us now

you have been hated well before muslims came here. We hated you so much we shipped off 93% of our Jews to Germany, voluntary. 30 years before we started importing muslims.

pure irrational, insane hatred as you well know
also obvious jealousy

jews have the best club in town and you are not invited.

we jelly

Yeah and if you want to join all you have to do is let a rabbi cut your dick up and suck it.

There's no point to these threads. All the leddit newfags won't even read anything and just post ebin "le stormfag xD" memes. You have to redpill yourself.

JIDF detected

i'm 23/7 on voice with a sweet jewess
i still know jews are a plague as a group
she's great, all the people around her are great, but they cover tooth and nail for the jews who commit evil (by denying, ignoring, obfuscating, counterblaming, etc)
even denouncing international bankstering is painted as "antisemitism"
you cant win with those people
the outer layer of jews keep the evil afloat, even though they are people who never commit evil (purposeful exploitation/ruination of goyim)
i feel like a nigger ranting about whitey when i say this, but it's true
i'm not for the extermination of anyone though
more like jesus said "forgive them father for they know not what they do"
you cant blame people for being people: functioning as a group in order to survive and grow
i advise her to leave the jewish community, and to move to israel though
because supporting white genocide is bound to hurt her
she's not aware she does it, but she does
notably by pushing the most brainwashed globalist narratives, like currently muh russia muh trump
i cant blame her though because she's literally a child (she has a child alter, a dissociated identity)
she is very lovable

no u

Top kek, that guy probably had an aneurysm when Trump was elected.