HER BODY

HER BODY

HER CHOICE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis#Parasitism
liveactionnews.org/france-bans-positive-down-syndrome-video-because-it-may-disturb-post-abortive-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CONSERVATIVES WANT TO CONTROL WOMEN'S BODIES?

HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO PETTY AND CRUEL!!!

>implying abortions are done when babies are that big

She made her choice when she let me penetrate her.

daily reminder that ALL babies are parasites, and in order for women to have true freedom of their bodies, we need to abort all fetuses and kill all baby parasites. That way, women can finally choose freedom and get doped up on heroin and other dangerous drugs, get stds up the asshole, and ultimately become a degenerate beast because hey, it's their body, right?

>parasites
*symbiotes

It would've been though.

i know, i was being sarcastic

>abortion isn't murder because the fetus isn't a human
>killing a pregnant woman is a double homicide
make up your mind
which is it

If the state is going to force those poor babies to be alive the state should at least assist them with a comfortable suicide.
The state forcing someone to live seems like an unjust arbitration, the mother should be able to decide if she wants to make the baby suffer or not

only in democrat communities, yes?

>I was just pretending to be retarded guise!

If it's truly a separate body surely we can remove the fetus and it'll be fine on it's own, right?

>actually a pro-abortion image if you think about it.

Did you even read the last part, m8? There's no subtlety to it

>implying how big the baby is matters if its a living human or not

Life begins at conception, and you are an agent of the Devil. REPENT SINNER

A few men have gone to prison here in the states for spiking food/beverages with abortion medications. All charged with murder.

Symbiont requires that the baby provides something in return.

>muh chilren

Sure, but if you as the father would rather have it aborted than a woman shouldn't be eligable to any of your money if she goes through with it.

>posting outdated maps

>the baby provides something in return
*fetus

The fetus provides you with a baby

>being anti abortion

Since when does pol not care about eugenics anymore?

The baby is violating the NAP tho

It's "MY CHILD" when it's convenient

It's "a bundle of cells" when it's not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis#Parasitism

No

Fetuses and babies are both parasites.

Its inside her body. Nobody has any authority to tell a person what to do with what is inside his/her own body.

Hah! Tell that to the DEA

Don't roleplay as a faggot when factual science backs your wandering statements.

Genetically speaking, the very moment a sperm and egg meet...a new human life is created. If this blastocyst was subjected to DNA analysis the results would say it was an entirely different individual than either parent. Unique unto itself completely.

A sperm isn't a human, neither is an egg, but 2 halves of a whole. When people say "blowjob cannibals HERRRRRRRDERRRRRR" they are ignorant and need proper education.

Spiritually and educationally speaking children don't gain sentient thought until around 5 years of age. If you destroyed an embryo it most likely wouldn't feel anything. A fetus would though.

It's still a human, and destruction of your own children is reprehensible. Women who have the ability to destroy their own children are mentally ill or brainwashed.

pfff... it's like saying Ripley's alien wasn't hers. REPORTED.

kek

Reminder that 30% of black pregnancies end in abortion. Outlawing abortion would cause an explosion in the black population and would contribute to whites becoming a minority in the US.

>mfw my wife announces to me that we are going to have a leppo

What if she is smuggling heroin in her rectum?

Why can't I legally use steroids?
My body - my choice what goes into it
Women can use hormones for birth control, but I cant use male hormones?

Best replies so far.

Yeah, it really is.

So, who does the umbilical cord belongs to? The mother or the child? If it belongs to the child, then the mother has the right to remove THAT from her body, as it is not her own and it being there is against her wishes. Boom. But wait, does it belong to the mother? Then she can remove it from the baby. Boom.

So intolerant! This is 2016! Men don't get to have rights!

>YOU'RE HAVING A WHAT?

you have no authority to tell her what to do when im inside your mum's body

This post was exquisite. 1 cat has been displayed on your monitor.

Yeah, I don't really buy into the argument that a baby in utero can be in violation of the NAP. I would argue that if you create something that cannot function with the competence of an adult human, then you are responsible for its well being.

Norway, you devil.
You're alright.

What kind of sick fetish is this to abort a baby when it has damn near fully formed? It's not like the stork shows up one day, shoves his pelican beak up up your cunt trying to find semen, and leaves a baby in there for his trouble. It takes time for it to gestate, and you should know damn well that you're pregnant way before it gets that big. If you don't want the kid, don't pussyfoot around and wait for 7 months to make a decision, because at some point, that really is another human you are dealing with.

If you want to have unprotected sex so badly, then at least be prepared to buy plan b afterwards, that way we wouldn't need to be having this conversation.

Oh wait, women are fucking retarded.

What about this?

With great power comes great responsibility. The power to create life is great and comes with the responsibility of protecting yourself and it while it grows inside. You're supposed to not drink, be healthy, not smoke, take CARE. But people didn't watch enough Care Bears when they were little. No one cares. Caring isn't cool. Killing babies to avoid responsibility is.

If shes far along Id call it double homocide

I think the heart beat law is actually a pretty decent cut off
I really would feel nothing at all if a lady took Plan B or whatever and killed a ball of cells but once its a little baby in there it feels like its gotten too close to be sure it doesnt have thoughts yet

From what I understand technical baby is part of the same organism.

So both of them have the same right to it. So abortion is basically is a crime as it is committed against yourself.
Pro choice BTFO. I'm so glad to be always right.

If you don't support abortion you don't support eugenics.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME THAT BABY'S GENDER?! I'M SO TRIGGERED! THAT'S FOR THE BABY TO DECIDE, NOT YOU! Or it would be, you know, if it wasn't going to be aborted...

>the baby's left arm looks like a dick

Ill agree with you on this.

Im in an odd spot of thinking morally, killing a fetus before it can feel is not wrong.

I do however think anyone capable of this must be severely fucked up, makes me sick to think about.

I think the whole "what if she cant support it" problem can be solved by temporarily sterilizing anyone on welfare.

You can be off welfare and still unable to afford a child. My roommate and I barely get by with a cat some months.

Its like a siege of Aleppo.

Actually, it's called a fetus.
But I forgive you, american education and all.

Dude, weed. Laughing my ass off.

This pic is very silly for exactly this reason

No one has abortions that late

I like the phrase "bun in the oven." Makes babies sound like delicious dessert cakes or something.

I am for making abortion legal up to 60 years old after pregnancy

One rule:
EVERY ABORTION HAS TO BE DONE ONLY BY MOTHER

Well then Id say that you cant go on welfare if you had a kid in the past x number of years, barring a crisis like the house burning down or your life savings being robbed.

Make better decisions

Having a child ensures you get gibs, hence why so many minorities and other lesser educated people breed unrestrained until courts step in and sterilize them. I buy tax foreclosures and turn them into multi-family rental properties. I exclusively rent to section-8 tenants because the government pays on time every month, 90% of the rent. I don't care if the tenant doesn't pay their 10%.

That being said, if you're poor...having a child will more than likely bring significantly more money and benefits into your household.

But that's literally the only anti-abortion argument. You can't have abortions because
>m-muh fully developed child capable of feeling pain will die

It doesnt actually take till its fully developed for it to feel

>not caring about your own children suffering

You'd probably circumcise your son(s) too.

Faggot.

The central nervous system develops around 7 weeks...

That's not a valid argument you sub-human fuck?

I wish we could revive these dead babies somehow in the far future with some super tech so we could have them grow up normal and then travel back in time to shame their shitty mothers to disgrace and suicide. Preferably all the white babies first.

Anti-abortion autist reporting in.

So your idea to help people who can't afford a child is to bar them from welfare? Alright, bud.

If you're that type of person, sure. There are plenty of shit people on welfare.

Not arguing that. Just check out most anti-abortion propaganda; fully grown child, always. You can't feel empathy for a faceless blob of human DNA.

I don't have a child and don't plan to.

No. Arguments based on feelings aren't arguments at all.

Alright, very funny guys

So 2 months out of 9?

Most anti-abortion propaganda is shit. Lots or propaganda is shit. Doesnt mean the arguments behind it are always shit

>Help people who cant afford a child

Why? If they cant afford a kid and choose to have a kid then they made a dumb as fuck decision. They could have had an abortion up until past whatever month (2 seems good). They could have used a condom (properly) or if they discovered it broke taken that plan b shit.

Why's it our job to fix their mistake? For the kid? Alright, fine. The state gets the kid. Does that seem any better?

>kid born to mother with no source of income
>mother gets gibsmedats for neglecting her new born child
Nah, nuke that fucker.

>I cant afford my own housing or feed the animals I'm responsible for.

Gotcha, you're a college student. Once you hit around 27 or so you'll want to have children. If the only reason you're not reproducing is a financial hindrance...go better yourself as a person and start making money. I took out a small loan from a bank to buy my first rental property.

$9,000 for the condemned property, $13,000 in repairs to bring it back to code and another $5,000 in cosmetic incentives for potential HUD occupants. Literally paid for itself in a year.

I'm a complete and total retard who figured life out, why can't you figure out how to make money though?

I tought this was /sg/ and aleppo first. Then i clicked on image and tought it was a joke about it. I was very surprised to see this has nothing to do with Aleppo.

7 weeks is less than 8 weeks, but sure. I think 60 days is more than enough time for women to make a decision about whether to have a child or not. At the end of the day, it's still human. Even a Maury Povich style DNA analysis would tell you that.

>For the kid?
Exactly
>The state gets the kid. Does that seem any better?
No. Adoption system is shit. Many kids who grow up in the system turn out to be scum. Turns out if you make children grow up around people who host kids for tax breaks and gibs, they turn out to be shit people.

>I cant afford my own housing or feed the animals I'm responsible for.
Not what I said at all, but sure.
I will never have children; I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.

As for live advice, I've got it handled. I'm inheriting a house from a sickly relative rent free and will use my savings to put myself through trade school.

dat fetus think he slick...he DABBIN

Forgot reply

Leaving out of shame, now.

liveactionnews.org/france-bans-positive-down-syndrome-video-because-it-may-disturb-post-abortive-women/

>guilt

Why? Life is awesome when you're notna failure. You're jaded and incapable of raising well rounded people, because you yourself are not well rounded...as you're banking on inheritance gibs to put you through life.

Grow the fuck up , god damnit.

Life is a series of distractions until death. It isn't awesome to a lot of people regardless of their success at it. Your personal experience may differ but I can't really say I care.
I am jaded and I could likely instill proper morals onto a fresh mind but it would be forever tainted by nihilism. I know I'm garbage. I know you are too. I'm just owning up.

I was an unexpected pregnancy. I asked my staunchly pro-choice mother once why she didn't abort me and her response was that she finds it personally distasteful.

Sometimes I get the feeling that I was aborted, and that I'm in purgatory, imagining the life I would have had if I had been born.

Nice blog post. Your feelings shouldn't interfere with your financial situation. At all. In fact, it should be a propellant and inspiration to change your circumstances in life. Do you LIKE hearing your cat crying from hunger? Do you LIKE working a job you hate to make someone else wealthy while you live in squalid poverty?

Fuck man, I was 19 when I bought my first rental property. Your circumstances ae yours to control and no one elses. If you have a mental illness then I would encourage you to not produce. This is why you see traditional families the way you do...you envy and are malicious out of jealousy.

Sad.

Well, you're a completely useless faggot but I don't like the idea of someone not having shit around the holidays. Post your Paypal ID/email and I'll throw some relief your way. If you're going to he a sad useless sack of shit you might as well be well fed and drunk to rant on Christmas about how much you hate it, on this board.

Yes it is moral faggotry. Don't wait until it's fully formed to murder it you degenerate. Use plan b or condoms if you don't want to have a kid, baring that, abort it as soon as possible so we can at least have some grey area to work with.

well the baby is in her body, and its her choice to remove the baby from the body, its up to the baby to survive after its out of the body

ABORTIONISTS BTFO

THE BABY IS NOT THE WOMAN'S BODY

CAN YOU READ?

>steal a wedding ring
>swallow it
>my body my ring my choice

No. Someone puts their fingers in my mouth, they're mine. Same with dicks.

why is suicide illegal?

Once again, my cat is properly fed. She went without food one day in her life, I think she'll be fine.
I enjoy my job, even, I just recognize that I may not be able to sustain my lifestyle forever at barely over minimum wage. It's a purely pragmatic move. I'm aware my circumstances are under my control; I control them enough to provide myself happiness as best I can. I'm not sad; there are 7 billion people in the world, is the idea that some people would be happy with less too difficult an idea to fathom?

You can keep your money, I can tell by how you view yourself that it is very important to you.

Because it is illegal to destroy government property.

>i can barely afford to feed my cat
>i can feed my cat properly

Ok....

>people are happy with less

That goes against human nature, we're covetous creatures. There's a hunger for more than food...and it's constant.

>important to you.

Sure is, knowing my children have a surplus of both things they need and want makes me feel accomplished. I take pride in providing for others, not everyone can be as selfish as you.

At least you have your dignity...

>we barely get by some months=/=I have trouble feeding my cat on a day to day basis

I am happy with less than you. There are people who would consider themselves happy with less than me. You can be happy and still desire more as I'm sure you are and do. All I want in life is to be able to pursue my interests and I'm doing fine so far.

It sounds more like you take pride in a false sense of superiority probably stemming from some sense of inadequacy somewhere else in your life. You can wrap it up however you like, buddy.

"Barely afford[ing]" something still means you can afford it, just not with much room to spare.

How could you be happy with barely getting by? You take pride in failure? How many 7th place ribbons/medals are in your childhood room where you used to live?

Honest question.

Anything less than exceptional is a failure to me. That's how the world works. Perhaps you can find a way to monetize your passions and gain wealth. I'm sure it will cure your underwhelming sense of reality and humanity in general.

You're also an embarrassing failure.

this pic triggers me. I want to slap the shit out of this pair everytime i see them.