Electors will NOT be voting for trump

>wtf guys, is trump done
>is a happening coming
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5ip3cj/we_are_republican_elector_chris_suprun_and/

>spread the word
fight this lads

Bumped

They're probably mad that kasich didn't win

What happens if no one gets to 270 votes?

goes to house of reps i think with the vote on jan 6

Is it allowed to be unfaithful elector

yes i think
>but in the ama (((they))) claim that the laws let them vote if they believe the voters were wrong
>mfw they think we were wrong

Hmm I'll look into that

Civil war soon, obviously these retards dont respect our Republic they should be put in their place

>Just wait for Friday Drumphkins, Obama will be declaring martial law!

>Say hello to Madame President!

Oh no wait, it's fucking nothing like usual.

yeah they said they might vote for someone who wasnt even nominated
>they also claim other people were going to not vote trump

CTR is paid a few more days, go away

>It has been clear from day one that Mr. Trump fails Hamilton’s test for the Presidency. He lacks qualifications, is a demagogue, and is under foreign influence. There are now critical questions regarding how orchestrated the Russia interfered to support Donald Trump has been.

We face an unusual scenario where Mr. Trump won the states that gave him a lead in the number of Electors by only 80,000 votes. This is such a slim margin that, in light of possible foreign interference, we believe the Electoral College is duty bound to activate its fail-safe function.

Oy vey

CIVIL WAR
I
V
I
L

W
A
R

im against them
>i want trump

That's gay as shit

Well he didn't get him or his son shot, so I guess he wouldn't be Hamilton's kind of guy.

civil war

They'll both hang

>The Constitution and Federalist 68 make it clear that Electors are to make a decision they believe is best for the country. State laws penalizing “Faithless” Electors are patently unconstitutional and we believe they will be found so soon by Federal Courts. Many of our country’s greatest legal minds are coming together to fight these laws.

they say it is legal

He didn't say they would legally hang.

Jeb win coming in. Prepare for Jeb! I'm ready to burn the Bush. Jeb!! N I C E G U Y.

>is trump done
We ask this same question every day since "we're gonna build a wall".

someone comments this
>Are there other electors you know of that haven't come forward who will not be voting for Trump?

and the response from them is
>yes

>listening to that one Texas fag that faked being a 9/11 first responder

Yeah, fuck off, he'll likely be the ONLY one to vote against Trump.

Prepare your Jeb Memes.

its scary this is someone who could decide though

Wow, remember the whole free the delegates crap? "I SWEAR WE GOT THE VOTES LOL DRUMPHKINS BTFO"

This shit is DOA.

>Yes, we have had conversations with countless Republican electors. Many are very concerned about what Donald Trump will do to our country.

>Many Republican Electors have voiced support for Gov. Kasich as someone they would consider as an alternative to Donald Trump.

>This is why we are launching #DraftKasich. Gov. Kasich is a man with the integrity and experience that we believe Republican Electors will rally around.

Was it autism?

It ain't happening shills.

Drop this crap and move away slowly from your keyboard.

A civil war in the US over "political correctness and white supremacy" is the best thing Sup Forums could hope for.

im not a shill
.im just spreading the word that people who are in the college dont want trump
>this might be a first in history if an election changes because of them

Both the AP & the RNC's own whip operation could only identify ONE elector that was going to go rogue.

This crap is "free the delegates" all over again.

this wont happen, the people in anger would execute them.

mark my words.

Same shit singe he annonced the fait that he is candidate.
No one cares.

Same shit since he announced his candidacy *

"The Republican electors who do not vote for Trump are committing career suicide. A majority of the electors not voting Trump were in districts that Hillary won. So in the end, it will make not even a dent in Trump's win."

That picture is funny leaf

it was extreme hunger

Why tf isn't Trump talking about how they might take the presidency away from him?

Unless he's playin 9D chess on everyone yet again...

I told them to vote for Jeb.

The other electors not voting Trump are supposed to vote for Hillary anyway. Suprun is the only guy defecting from Trump, and he's a close friend of Van Jones. He's a Hill Shill period. Fuck this guy. 305 wins just as well as 306.

Senate has to ratify all electoral college votes. They will simply replace faithless electors.
IF IF IF the Senate can't come to a 270 or greater consensus, the vote transfers to the house of representatives.
> let's be serious, the Senate isn't going to let this vote divide America further.

It's nothing.

It's a bunch of Democrat electors who are already bound to vote Hillary and one elector from Texas.

AP already did a report where they called every elector and Trump got 305 barring the one Texas elector.

It's a publicity stunt that won't result in anything.

How can those people make a rational decision of they're clearly biased against trump? I don't think your founding fathers gave the electoral college the power to deny someone presidency out of pure spite.

>is a happening coming
no. this is what our corrupt media always does when the leftists lose. no biggie.