Do you allow your gf/wife to wear the pants jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-clean-your-jeans-without-water-freezer-109266
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no wife
>no gf

:(

I make my wife wear skirts and Victorian era dresses only.

I know that feel. We'll make it in the end, Sup Forumsand bro ;_;

No, I force mine to wear burka.

no
> he doesn't cloths shop for his wife/gf
she can wear whatever she wants around the house
only summer dresses and professional look for the outside

> being this insecure

What else is she gonna wear in the winter?

[spoiler]post more ass-pics[/spoiler]

>summer dresses
what did he mean by this?

Your either a virgin for thinking any women would go along with that, or a faggot for knowing what women's professional dress styles look like

Smells like fish otherwise

>falling for the denim jew

Men during summer

women during summer

why is this allowed?

niqab is fashion in sweden

t. muhammad

Thats from lack of showering or banging 20 refugees hans

>caring how women dress
You are literally on par with Muslims

it's called standards
> and having a fashion sense
> 200-400 dresses vs looking like a generic highschool slut
muh insecurity is the numale version of muh dick

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

t. person who profit from degeneracy a.k.a new york mechant

>allowing women to dress how they want

you are literally on par with jews.

>why is this allowed?

Because we don't live under Sharia law, Ahmed.

Paranoia will ruin your relationship with your significant other more than any type of fucking wardrobe. I let my girlfriend wear leggings and shit like that all the time in public, it reminds thirsty ass dudes who she belongs to.

one day I asked a dutch: "Don't you have any morals?" he replied: "Not sure if it sells in the grocery store but I'll look for it"

or a married man with taste / class (you attract the type of women you deserve)
> camo cargo shorts and crocs redneck talking shit

>you are literally on par with jews.

He's on par with what Jews say to white people about how their women should dress.

They don't let their own women carry on like that because they know how it ends.

High waist jeans are the most red pilled pants.

yea, it makes her ass look fat.

Are they though

>hey go-.. I mean hey guy
>I have a nice pants to sell to your wife
>It's progressive and everyone is using it! haven't you seen on tv?
>It's also inexpensive
>Everybody loves it!
>I mean you won't let your wife be the only woman in town without the last trend in clothing will you?

For a man its easy. If I want go business casual I put on a button up, rolled up sleeves, and dress pants. If I want to go fully professorial I just throw on a tie and blazer.

Women on the other hand can still wear suits, dresses, leggings with skirts, pants with a dressy top. My gf works in an office and I still don't know what to pair for her. You must lurk /fa/ if you do

ohh and she probably shouldn't wear underwear (wouldn't want people to see the panty outline)
> stupid goyim

No, it is 90-s fashion jew

mein goy-... I mean my man :)

>being that infertile

because it's 2016

ass

how did the goyim dress in the USSR before 1985?

Sure do. Because she's not a puddle of emotions. Logical thinker+smart+hardworker+thrifty ... She always runs everything by me, and I barely even pay attention because she never makes bad choices. She can do whatever, I don't care.

Her worse offense is she has terrible taste in interior decorating. Everything has to be some shade of brown. Fucking awful.

>gaining weight in all the right places

t. Gold Medalist in mental gymnastics

> "lets" his gf wear leggings
> ways you can tell when someone is lying about having a gf

Pagan germanics introduced pants to rome.

Jews wore tunics and robes.

It's definitely easier on me (sport shirts, italian shoes and well tailored pants)

(women) it gets much easier once you find a brand that focuses on certain looks (Michael Kors, Joie, Anthropology a few more)

people think it's insecurity but she feels more confident in herself not being a sex object I parade around

The only reason women wear pants these days is because of the advancement of feminine hygiene products. Women themselves wouldn't want to wear pants without them because their vaginas are sopping wet messes.

THE ETERNAL GERMAN

the good old days (wheat field attire)

I think the reason they wear tight pants and shorts is because that way they can always find someone to pay her bills.Eventually if they have ok/nice legs they will always get a job or a sugar daddy.

Absolutely not. My wives don't dress like filthy whores of Babylon. Only pretty dresses. From ankle to wrist.

Sauce!?

With an ass like that, you don't "allow" it...you demand it.

I want a list right now Sup Forumsacks of all things that are NOT "_____Jew". Fucking pants, coffee, music, it's all *Jew now. Figure a list of that which is not is shorter than that which is.

>now

You just took the redpill didn't you?

I am kind of fucked up right now senpai. Projectile vomited all last night and have eaten like 4 crackers today. Hope I didn't get Jewed...are crackers safe?

Women should NOT be wearing pants at all. Cross-dressing is an abomination unto the LORD thy God. The only reason anyone thinks it's okay is 100 years of Satan's brainwashing.

Just don't take all at once

>implying gf

>tfw no gf :(

>twf men and women basically dressed the same way back in Jesus times 2000 years ago

But women wear this shit even in the winter.

What does it mean?

>Everything has to be some shade of brown.
even the bull :)

Fur coat of course.

My wife have a good taste and nice ass. No shitty pants

God dayum that body.

Mormons

>victorian era
yuck! such a vain and frivolous society!

No degeneracy = no society. Degeneracy is the power that makes society move forward.

>western monkeys perverted logic
Lol

asuka a shit

When will skirts make a comeback? Sick of this tight jeans degeneracy

Mormons indeed

mm freddys :)

are there freddys in the US yet?

funny story my ex gf used to put her pants in the refrigerator instead of washing them?!

apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-clean-your-jeans-without-water-freezer-109266

Degeneracy is what makes it grind to a halt you retarded gook. Go back to eating dogs.

>putting your jeans in the fridge

>victorian era
>not 17th century puritan cloting

Absolutely degenerate

Point out where in the Bible that God defines pants as men's garments and dresses as women's garments. Who makes that decision?

Secondly, Deuteronomy is old Mosaic/Noahide/Israelite Kike law, not God's Christian laws under the New Testament. Are you a Kike?