*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Thieves should be hanged

A mother shouldn't have to fear losing her child every time he robs a store #blacklivesmatter

nigger shouldn't have stole the fucking bike then

THEFT
H
E
F
T

With sharia law that the libs want they will just lose a hand instead

DONT STEAL A BIKE THEN NIGGER!!!

White people get the same jail time lol we just don't steal bikes

*pissed in your tea*

Need a biscuit with that?

*takes a shit in hour face*

Pshhj....nothen personell kiddo

Why are they unable to ride their own bike instead of stealing someone else's bike? They should be shot so they don't grow up to be car thieves. The smallest amount of parental instruction could prevent criminal scum.

some bikes can cost thousands of dollars. there was a duo of bike thieves where i live sentenced to over 10 years for stealing bikes.

Ugh fucking nazis i can't even. Stealing bikes is part of black heritage.

Do crime, do time.

Examples like this remind me of the stats about black crime. Fucking disgusting, worthless savages. If it makes them feel better, if whites had the choice we would probably would not have enslaved them and let either the Arab traders, AIDS, genocide, or complete incompetence to sustain themselves do the job.

Why did you steal the bike?

You know why white people dont go to jail for stealing bikes?

BECAUSE THEY DONT STEAL BIKES

SHOCKER

Nogs always bring this shit up.

YOU GET HARSHER PENALTIES BECAUSE YOU ARE REPEAT OFFENDERS.

at least hes admitting its in their DNA

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Urban logic is great

>Watching Cops
>'Kid' being locked up for stealing car
>Mom and Aunt are bitching at him thru the cruiser window
>Aunt: You shuda stolen a bike

We need to take a note from Arab cultures and begin chopping of thieves hands. The light punishment is just chopping off one hand.

So don't be a criminal? I never got this, it's not hard to not commit crimes. I've been successful at doing it my entire 23 years of life. Just don't steal and don't attack people. Or at the very least steal or attack people who won't call the cops. Thousands of years of evolution and nog's haven't even got efficient at nogging out.