#TRUMPGATE - HOLY SHIT, SHILLS WILL SLIDE THIS

youtu.be/afS0dmFJNRA

TRUMPKIKES BTFOOOOO

Czech em

Bump

POL KEKED BY KIKES

LIKE SHAKESPEARE

Oh wow, its 12 minutes of fucking nothing.

Trump tower is actually only 664 ft. Saged

We can use this to our advantage. Think about it, what if we can this conspiracy theory associated with the democratic party or democrats in general? Take the video and slap a "Occupy Democrats" to spread all over the internet.

If this this leaches on the democrats, then they will appear to be "conspiracy theorist" and we become the establishment.

Stop shilling your shitty video faggot.

If the OP cant waste 30 seconds typing a small intro to his own fucking topic, why should I waste time clicking some random vid.

Learn to fucking communicate you little shits. I get tired of egoist kiddes thinking people will click any fucking video and sit and watch just to find out wtf the OP is rambling about.

fucking imbeciles.

>Triggered into typing giant response
>believing that shit
lmao youre an idiot
Delusional trumptard hahah

>spoopy background music
>random insinuations
>ooooooooo fuck! TRUMPKINS BTFO!!!!!

*wipes cum off lips

What's the tldr?

there isn't one beyond "Trump is a bad man satanist pedophile"

>this irrelevant muslim faggot with sleeping bag eyes shilling his garbage videos again

let me guess hes going to beg for donations to make more epic "woodshed" videos again too

narrator doesn't know how to pronounce words

Trump has connections to Epstein, people claim Trump and Epstein were great friends, Trump praised Epstein on his taste in women, gay prostitute prices and demand increased by a lot during the RNC, Trump has ties to NAMBLA, Trump is gayifying the Republican party
etc

>youtube investigator

fake news

YEAH LOL, bet you enjoy that kike dick too
This is how shills talk
hes a canadian
like "pizzagate"

WTF i hate Trump now.

wtf i hate youtube now

Doesnt this just confirm kek is real? Nothing but digits for Trump

Use it as a weapon.

PizzaGate was the target the whole time. This election was a hoax.

We are about to bring down the Child Trafficking business completely.

Thread is getting slid, but before it does anyone still reading this thread should likely know

Anytime I brought up the connections to Trump and Israel, I was banned.
Anytime I brought up the connections to Bibi and Trump, I was banned.
Anytime I brought up that Hillary was literally the anti-Israel candidate, I was banned.

So fuck you, Sup Forums

JIDF won.

this
PRAISE KEK

Nobody cares about your jew boogeyman you autistic leaf.

t. Zionist Leech

>Don Drumph

literally, nothing. saged you faggot. SAGE PEOPLE!

Fuck off, kike puppet.

>THEIR IS NO MILITANT MUSLIM PROBLEM, THATS A DELUSION, YOU HAVE A RABID........."VERMIN".......PROBLEM BY THE WORLDS OLDEST AND LARGEST "SECRET CABAL"................"THE CHOOOSSEE"!!!!

Definitely not autistic screeching or jewish at all.

bump

Did I fucking say that?

I'm sorry, you kike. Everything points to Israel forcing all these refugees on this because of Zionist faggots are disrupting the region.

If you attempt to deflect, I only hear Jewish scratching at walls.

It's in the video description you linked you dumb jewnigger. You definitely need some gassing because you can't seem to understand that there are multiple groups struggling for power and in your nigger brain all you can process is JOOOOOOOS.

>you linked

I didn't link the video. Why are kikes so fucking batshit paranoid when you call them out.

what did u fucking say about me u little bitch?