If life is easier as a woman, how come most of the top CEOs and politicians are men?

If life is easier as a woman, how come most of the top CEOs and politicians are men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zH-VjJeSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because those men have started those businesses decades ago. Things have changed drastically.

>female
>easy
umm hello do you even know how hard it is to have a baby? no

Because as a male you either end up as a success or a failure.

Majority of homeless and suicides are male too.

Men are late game carries and women are mid game snowballs.

Assfaggots is the futa of video games.

You can't get the best ending on easy mode.

Trade offs.

Women: Easy at low to Mid, Hard at Top.
Men: Hard at Low to Mid, Easy at Top.

>men are late game carriers

Lmao because it's true

>implying CEOs and politicians have an easy life and don't work very hard
>implying any woman would want a hard job

Leaf post best post

>CEO
>Easy

Why are children insanemode, they don't have to work or do shit unless they live in a poorfag family or a 3rd world country that employs 5 year olds.

all CEOs and politicians have wifes.

Because they pay out of berry so they can eat at red lobster
men feel lose of purpose because family life is undermined

>this thing my body is made to do is difficult

Same reason men are the top of everything that's significant, they work harder to succeed

It's a short guy, not a child

>If life is easier as a woman, how come most of the top CEOs and politicians are men?

Implying a life in politics or in running a major corporation is "easy"

Let's see you do it then, "hard" mode.

>tfw manlet mode

because instead of doing that work, they marry the CEO, fuck off a while, and get half of the proceeds later

>Implying a difference

you mean manlet, right?

A FUCKING good post

Here's a (you)

yes

source: my dick

Put your flag back up leaf.

There is a difference, children have an excuse why they're still short, manlets however...

now give a chart of suicide "attempts"
I bet it's over double for women, because they are quite literally worse at everything than men, even killing themselves. Though that would imply that 99% of those weren't just making a fake suicide attempt to get attention.

Women btfo

Kill yourself. The whole world laughs at you daily

adversity creates strength

had a 5mm kidney stone

pain scale of that was an exponent higher than giving birth

being a man only allows you to begin a career if you're willing to put hard work in.
being a woman can give you the chance to do absolutely nothing if you're attractive enough and live a comfy life with no abilities at all

Not even.
Men can fulfill any role and can do so better than a woman. We are the ultimate heroes because there's nothing we can't do and we're expected to do everything

Because most women don't even try.

Because being a top CEO is hard.

Why is manlet 'insane' mode? Is this chart just about getting laid?

Because women generally have less ambition. There is nothing wrong with that

but giving birth is something a woman voluntarily chooses to do.
Men wouldn't have the courage to put their life on the line for something important like that.

>being a CEO or a politician is easy

woman detected

It's like choosing the melee character over the inteligence character.

>courage
>shitting out a baby takes fucking COURAGE
lmao, here's your fucking (You), just take it you fucking earned it with that one

Digits don't lie

Women BTFO yet again

European Extreme

Where did everything go so wring in the 60-70's?
Where did everything go so right in the 90's?

>do you have any idea how standard bodily function are hard to do? You only fight other men with any means avilable. In trenches, on battlefields, with swords, guns and artillery as your brethern are screaming in pain. Try to endure true pain for once
k

Here is why

>women's brain have more white matter

They function on multitasking

>men Have more grey matter

They function more in depth on any given subject

That's not to say men and women cant do they other specified.

However men work lime giant silos

While women work like multiple stations

There are other social reasons for this.

But in uts core men and women function differently.

Men strive for industrious behavior while women might be more subject to prove themselves. Men also like to prove themselves but mostly for themselves they strive to create great things. Women strive for acknowledgement.

We cannot generalize this behavior but to some degree its true.

We're only talking about CEOs. Of course there are more role variants. Numales and women make for great supports.

>put their life on the line
>doing the one thing they are made to do in an age of advanced medicine

What altruistic heroes women are

not really voluntarily so much as hormone-driven

on a scale of 1 to 10 if 1 was a light head ache and 5 was a strong tooth ache what would you rate a kidney stone?

Do healsluts go for the top of the scoreboard when they can just heal a tank and feel important?

kys roastie

Once you get it figured out, you can beat any game in insane mode, multiplayer on the other hand...

it's almost like putting men out of work to give women and foreign workers token employment so the jews could make more shekels caused men to lose their sense of purpose.

>epidural
>iv pain meds, sometimes even morphine
>repair so your vagina doesnt look like ground beef

The doctors and nurses do the hard work. All a woman has to do is basically take the biggest shit of their life.

Women dont choose to do that. Their bodies are made to do that. Dont you dare say men wouldn't choose that like women are some sort of hero for it.

You cannot compare a biological difference such as child birth.

Men cannot have babies. We could even argue that you are acting sexist for reminding us we cannot do that. Its a moot point and holds absolutely no water in an argument

finally something good from your country

Because they all have wives usually on their third. So one successful man makes three successful women, and all they had to do was look good and spread their legs.

Can we get a nigga (difficulty very easy) added to this difficulty selection menu?

i already put one standing next to the woman

I've passed dozens of kidney stones in my life. The pain can be worse than giving birth (as said by women who have passed stones and have given birth before) depending on the stone. Biggest one I've had was about 1cm (10mm). That's just one thing among the many agonies I've experienced.
I think I would have handled birth just fine

Hitler was a manlet.
I would love to die for my people instead of getting death raped by a nigger.

t. 190 cm

If life is easier as a man, why do women control 70% of our nations wealth? Although you yourself admitted the women don't earn this money?

Men arevsmater and more dominat than women.

Majority if the rich is make, majority of politicians combined are males.

Most of culture is made by men and inventions.

Women only got it easy to sex and dating.

You must be a woman. Because women are so accustomed to getting everything handed to them on a silver platter for the roast beef between their legs, only a woman would have the mentality to think that being something like a CEO is something you just are without having to put in any effort to achieve it.

In evolutionary terms females are the most powerful because they control the direction of the species. Males have to work hard or even kill to get a chance to reproduce. These instincts are what lead men to great accomplishment in modern society. You will never see many accomplished female scientists or captains of industry because by virtue of their vagina they are allowed to live an easier life than many male billionaires. There is neither the motivation nor the capability in women to do anything great.

Kidney stones was one of the worst pains I've ever felt. My aunt said shed choose child pain over kidney stones.

I still am saving my 10\10 for pain.

However it feels like a rusty chain saw in your side.

Compared to a toothache?? Not comparable. Its extremely painful. I waited two weeks before I went to the doctor and they are all

>why user how did you wait two weeks.

dae think women are dumb xD

citation?

I've given birth twice lol

When you give birth it hurts for like an hour and is tiring for 24 hours. And "hurts" isn't even really accurate, its more like the stress you feel if you exercise hard for 60 minutes then are about to collapse. It doesn't "hurt" but its physically and mentally exhausting to continue. You get stuck in that part when the baby is coming out until its over.

When I had my kidney stone I was in the hospital for three days on IV painkillers and liquid/vitamins. I allegedly begged them to cut it out of me multiple times in-between bouts of trying to tie my body in a knot and writhing in agony. I couldn't even drink water without vomiting.

I'm going to have more children, but I'd rather try out a non-anesthetic amputation than have another kidney stone.

>male billionaires live a harder life than the average woman
(you)

ReadI've passed dozens and have had many painful surgical procedures to try and help me pass some.
Biggest I've had is 10mm
As for your pain scale, 10 isn't enough to describe the pain, it is absolute agony. You will never feel more defeated. Its the max on many scales.

have you ever considered that you may just have a loose vagina?

oy i bet you start dickwaving how u a pro gamer and shit when you complete the game

>short
Silly goyi-I mean white cishit male, he should be 9' tall with his arm over the woman and his 14'' cock snaking its way up the white woman's dress

Jesus, women really do think everything is just given to everyone and nobody works for it...
Sup Forums was right again. You are actually children in adult bodies.

you know you can slut around and get a child on accident then kill it for abortion so you dont have to take care of it right, thats what most women are heading toward this is why we are technologically making artificial wombs with mens semen and no eggs because it cant be trusted getting rid of a human anymore. You can easily harm the baby or harm it on purpose like this sheboon
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zH-VjJeSc

you see my point is that a woman in modern day in any country because of crime could risk losing a life by herself or an asshole trying to be funny.

>If life is easier as a woman, how come most of the top CEOs and politicians are men?

>implying working your way up to being a CEO is easy
>implying BEING a CEO is easy
>implying working your way up being a politician is easy.
>implying BEING a politician is easy.

I don't know what you think you learned as a cashier at Whole Foods, you dumb slut, but the jobs that pay best require the most work. The reason women don't do them, is because women fucking hate hard work and become stressed and jaded under the slightest pressure. This is not exactly a big secret.

Men are pursuers
few of us has had an easy time getting laid, unlike women.
Explains why only men have been geniuses. Women get put in a situation where they have a choice not to try.

Wtf dude, is this real?

Not an argument. I was right about you being a roastie I see.

pic related

Being privileged is not essentially the same as being talented. It is entirely possible for women to be, statistically, more privileged and less talented.

women aren't CEOs because their is no man higher than the CEO whose dick she can suck to be the CEO.

The wife of a CEO is just as rich as her husband and all she has to do is sit on her ass at home all day and occassionally fuck him for gibs.

This leafbro speaks the truth.

Because men need to work for a living, women don't have to be CEOs, they just need to marry a CEO.

>Easy
Trust-fund baby

>Medium
Average Westerner

>Hard
Physically disabled or Third World

>Insane
Physically disabled AND Third World

i...i never choose insane mode ;-;

Because women are not capable of making rational decisions that would drive a company forward.

Don't believe me? Name a company/Country/Organization that has prospered with a women leading the way...If you can name one I can give you 50 examples where she was managed to muck up the entire thing.

What is : war

Being a CEO is hard. Being a CEO wife is easy.

wow.......................................................................... rly.............. makes u thnk

>oy i bet you start dickwaving how u a pro gamer and shit when you complete the game
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: bODBAOhv) 12/17/16(Sat)15:45:34 No.1033
>missed the joke

Post Modernism and Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

I will after my mom dies.

if becoming a CEO or a politician is easy, why aren't you one?

Because success and happiness in life isn't characterized by one's success in business. The reason feminists always attempt to steer the argument to economic inequality is because they know that place where their arguments hold weight. Examining social and legal inequality clearly demonstrates that both the legal system and societal expectations are steer against men.