When is it acceptable to fight the police?

When is it acceptable to fight the police?

Other urls found in this thread:

lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/05/george_hitcho_jr_sentenced_to.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Firepower is indeed King.

The same time when its acceptable to fight anyone else (justifiably)

Police are people in badges, they don't deserve special treatment when they are in the wrong

when they violate the NAP by attempting to detain you while you are traveling

that's what happens when you violate the NAP

favelas are ancap paradises

Also, this is the face of a cop who deserved to die

>Cop comes on your property without a warrant
>Doesn't leave
>Threatens you and your dogs
>Blow his ass away

Makes me sick this man faced legal trouble

The nap being the constitution.

Atleast this one doesn't look like it came from here.

thats fucking awesome

i wish i knew how to rig my door like that.
when the alphabet cucks come knocking...BOOM... so fucking nice

No knock warrants

>Police are people in badges, they don't deserve special treatment when they are in the wrong
Dey deserve special treatment cuz dey put deys life on tha line erryday..dey out dere tryna protect tha community

B-b-blue lives matter though....r-right?

source on the gif?

When they unlawfully threaten you or another.
By the laws of nature you may defend yourself from anyone who threatens your life. Anyone.

Is this the start of pol Turing left again

First
>Fug da police he dindu nuffin, it was da police fault.

Then
>Fug the gumment dayz all evil and shieeet

I just did a reverse image search and they gave the guy the death sentence.

lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/05/george_hitcho_jr_sentenced_to.html

>wow its another shit on those that risk their lives everyday to keep us safe episode.

Antifa brigade tier shitty subversion.

Fuck leftists.

Fuck the po lice coming straight from the underground

Young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown

4/20 blaze it fagit

Id say when you really as fucking innocent "dindu nuffin" to me.and they want to underarrestyouoopshetrippedonthatconcrete situation

>over my dead body

>the state must protect me
>i am too incapable to protect myself

you're both one step away from being food stamp niggers

Bootlicking is a quality of leftists dude.

>the state must protect me
>i am too incapable to protect myself

Where'd you get that from?

just look at this pig's face. you can tell he's a piece of shit.

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums by extension, always has to be the "counter-culture" because it's filled with contrarians.

Back when Bush was in charge this place was about as left wing as it got but no one from Sup Forums would remember because they're all newfriends

When they stop killing niggers.

Reliance on police is surrendering responsibility for your own life.

Fight the cops every time you are sure you can get away with it. If you fail, you don't get another shot

if you have better fire power than them, then you can fight them whenever you want. This guy in OP's video obviously did.

I never said reliance of the police, there are times when it is right to defend yourself, but if you find yourself constantly being 'picked' on by police youre mostly likely breaking the law and being a faggot. If not fair do's challenge their opinion

>Back when Bush was in charge this place was about as left wing as it got but no one from Sup Forums would remember because they're all newfriends

/n/ was more libertarian

You make me sick

>breaking the law
There's this implicit idea that all laws are just and/or logical in your statement.

When you know you can succeed and escape?

>/news/ will never be /n/
Such a shame

I agree that everyone should have the means to defend themselves, but if we didn't have police we'd have to be defending ourselves a lot more often and those who can't will pay far worse consequences.

This. For fucks sake, you can take them to court if you really feel so pathetically bullied. Our cops don't go around breaking laws because they can without putting themselves in stake, it's not a third world country.

When you're actually fighting for a cause.
"Do not resist" is pretty good documentary about how us is rapidly turning in to orvellian police state.

Its hard enough finding the police here let alone trying to fight them.

You can't have it all your own way in a society, there will always things (laws) you like and things (laws) you dislike this is a fact of life that will not change. It's the cost of living in a large governed society

Same time you have an answer for when it's ok to kill someone just doing their job.

>risk their lives everyday to keep us safe episode.

this fucking guy

>back when bush was in charge

Sup Forums was created in 2010 you fucking retard

I was talking about Sup Forums you fucking moose fucker

I guess whenever you see fit, its a free country. You might just end up dead or in prison.

He's talking about /newfront/ and /n/