HOLY SHIT I JUST KNOCKED OUT 3 NIGGERS

Ok, so me and some friends were going to meet up at the galleria in town, but when I parked my car at the parking garage and left, like 4-5 HUGE black dudes popped up a round the corner

I myself am 6 foot 4-5 and weigh like 240 pounds of muscle, after reading fit a few years back and doing GOMAD everyday

Anyway..

"Fuckin bitch, ready to die?"

Without hesitation, I fuckin started swinging, and to my surprise, the first one's head made a poppign sound like when someone throws a shaken up can of coke at the sidewalk or something, the other guys hesitated but started sayin shit like "Oh, you dead""Youre fuckin dead nigger hahaha"

I dodged a few punches and knocked the other two guys out at the same time, while duckign and swinging

The other nigger and one filming the whole time just fucking BOOKED IT, Afterwards I ran away, only looking back once, and I saw one of the niggers LITERALLY HAVING A SEIZURE ON THE CURB

THANK YOU POL FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE

Pics or bs

WHAT AN AMAZING STORY

if this is true this is amazing but i doubt a guy weighing 240 ibs of muscle types like that

HOLY SHIT I JUST SUCKED OFF 3 NIGGERS
ftfy

>things that never happened
/thread

>Things that never happened
Friendly reminder that 99% of "fight" stories posted online are made up

post timestamp and proof

No ...not my sons...

Gratz, but why post this in Sup Forums?

Surely a /fit/izen like yourself would go there first?

You should have finished the scum. Also you should have brought your gf or sister and coaxed her to file a false gang rape case against the animals. They would have been in jail for life.

Wow guys, lol

240 pounds isnt as much as you think once you weigh it, especially at my height

And you just proved you're lying

what you want my scale with a timestamp lol?

Post pics of knuckles

read it in his voice
>had a nice kek

post pics faggot

This OP don't be a lying faggot

They actually look just fine

So you can prove your a fat ass masquerading as a tough guy?

>My scale says 240
>Must mean I'm 240 of muscle

you should thank god that you didnt get stabbed or shot.

you would be able to clearly tell im not fat in the pic if i did lol

already have!

/fit/izen here, it actually is a really high amount at a respectable bodyfat%, you're certainly not low bf% enough to call yourself "x lbs of muscle", it's probably high teens to low twenties bodyfat-wise

just say you're builtfat next time and people won't sperg and you won't be exposed

>implying it happend

and im 100% convinced you're a woman LARPing as a man

what are you talkign about? im just saying that im not mostly fat lol, im not ripped either

let me guess, youre 5'10? i mean 6 foot?

and just to add: the description of gomad implies the high bodyfat, wheras a lean 240 would imply steroid usage and 20" arms etc.

so yeah, you're not "240 lbs of muscle", but rather "240 lbs with a decent amount of muscle" for the next time lad

Usually they gang up and beat on people in a group.Highly doubtful they were that civilised

why is any of this so weird to you all?

also this would never have happened without 24/7 race war training for the last year or two straight

pics or it didn't happen

6'3.5", it's all in the half inch sure laddo

thats all i meant in the first place lol, im not schwarzennegar

of what? i would never stand around taking pictures wtf

yeah i was just hinting that the formulation "x of muscle" implies shredded etc.", so people will interprete it as you claiming to be schwarzenegger

with that said, seeing as im a similar size - did you have any prior fighting training?

Your hands

just typical fights, but ive fought with niggers and mexicans my whole life as i live around a lot less whites than other people here int he US might and so theyve fought with me since i was like 5-6 years old everywhere i go

and then the parking garage clapped

I wish it was true, but I don't think it's true.

>Ok, so me and some friends were going to meet up at the galleria in town, but when I parked my car at the parking garage and left, like 4-5 HUGE black dudes popped up a round the corner

>We ran like bitches and I came home and wrote this fanfic.

FTFY.

>Afterwards I ran away, only looking back once, and I saw one of the niggers LITERALLY HAVING A SEIZURE ON THE CURB

you drive there in a car but run away when done?

smells like bs story to me

>doing GOMAD everyday
you'd be 6foot 4-5 wide as well after a "few years" of that kek
GOMAD is for getting out of Auschwitz-Mode and nothing else

Are you retarded?

>parking garage

FUCK YOU ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENED

What a load of shit. That never happened.

Hope they didn't fuck up your car! Fucking niggers got what they deserved. Be prepared for retaliation. Be careful.

oh, so you left some guys you just knocked out, and presumably are going to want revenge, lying right next to your vehicle which they saw you get out of

that's not believable

i think it was /fit/ who helped you

>lying right next to your vehicle
Have you never seen a parkign garage lol

and they were not getting up, there would be no revenge

Good on you for training for the race war user.

>and they were not getting up, there would be no revenge
you killed them?

>reading fit a few years back and doing GOMAD everyday
>THANK YOU POL
Not sure if you're in the wrong place or actually retarded enough that you belong here instead.
fucking autist.