Why do women wear so much makeup?

A cakeface in my class argued with the teacher for like half an hour that makeup is the highest form of art today. Why would women wear so much fucking makeup that the thought of touching their face is disgusting? Also, they have so much pride in having a painted whore face. I blame it on the niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8vDSIIAvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because some women aren't attractive.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!

the thread

Ugly women do, the more attractive a woman is the less she has to put on.

What are you going to do with this information?

Can I call the cops on a bitch for rape if she seduced me under false pretenses such as this?

>when the multicolored hijab + cakeface + matching outfit look is your guilty pleasure

It's pretty cute sometimes

Because thats what the consumer culture of fashion has tought them. However it's important to note that they don't really do that to atract men but impress each others.

Disincluding the hiding of scars, rashes etc.

eyebrows like that look like they used a stencil and spray painted their face.
Who knows what sort of witchcraft they do to put on their warpaint.

I wish it was acceptable for dudes to put on some of that cover up shit. I'd use it to cover up my bags under my eyes since I never get any sleep but it would be gay as fuck so I'm not doing it.

Because all the other women are and they look worse in comparison if they don't. And being attractive is the natural imperative for a female of the species.

if your balls haven't dropped, you view makeup as a lie and focus on physical over inner beauty.

if you're a typical testosterone driven idiot, the makeup signifies a willingness to be your slut.

t. man.

women men and animals will always try to be flashy to attract attention. evolve or live with it.

makeup is a lie

any femboy looks like a 10/10 supermodel with makeup

They are not confronting anyone, thus making the "stop liking" part of your "argument" wrong.

Fucking Sweden Christ. Just mosterise your skin and drink lots of water and sleep more, don't smoke and drink lots, your skin will be great

I can't stand that fake instagram look, they look the same (retarded). I've seen a few of these types of girls in real life and they look like a mess as well.

idk but it's really ugly

This, it's to make themselves look much more attractive than they really are. Even though they know that they're a 4/10, they will "only settle" for 9/10 or 10/10 guys. So, out comes the special effects makeup.

Yup, I say this as a woman, it's all about what other women think, wanting their approval or beat them.

you have to be honest some of it is really impressive how well done they do it like imagine trying to draw that straight of a line over your fucking eye ball

i swear I haven't tried you can't prove shit

Need I remind you...

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8vDSIIAvQ

Same tbqh

I had a dirty blocked pore that was all red and gross and I used some foundation over it and I went to work and someone was like "user, a-are you wearing makeup?'

So I speedwalked to the bathroom and washed it off and popped the boil that had formed on the bathroom mirror and thought about killing myself.

Because society tells them they need it to look good

makeup is for non-whites. it's a degenerate sand nig invention.

beacause reasons

women aren't naturally beautiful like men
think duck, or peacock

Women who cake on their makeup have major security issues. The rest just like looking prettier. Men like it when women make themselves prettier too, unless they're some sort of fruit cake.

The real question is why it's still socially unacceptable for men to throw on a little foundation to make themselves more handsome. I know I could have used that shit when I was younger.

women are too lazy to evolve better looks so they cover everything up and hope it goes away.

Check flag
Check thread
> yup checks out.

Why can't Canadians do anything right? OP put your thread here and you might get an answer from a female.

Range ban Canada from this board.

reeee three of these kinds of girls came to my restaurant and flirted with me (i probably look muslim), i went like weak at the knees bringing out their food

Wearing makeup is the equivalent of a man having a high paying job.