If solid, undeniable proof emerges that Russia hacked the DNC, will it change your opinion on Trump and Russia?

If solid, undeniable proof emerges that Russia hacked the DNC, will it change your opinion on Trump and Russia?

No
I care more about the contents of the emails rather than who hacked it.

FPBP.

Given that Hillary was proven to be friendly to Russian money as well, and that both D and R servers were compromised, the only explanation for them releasing the DNC and Podesta emails (IF they're the one that did it) is that there was much worse shit in the D emails than the R ones.

Unless they fabricated the documents (which they didn't), I would only start to respect Russia more.

i would thank them for exposing to corrupt dealings of our politicans.

Thank you in advance, Russia.

I wait for the day its proven that you helped shed light on political inpropriety

This, it would be like blaming the guy who called the cops because he saw someone robbing a house.

>Russia gives you an more open and fair election by exposing the lies and corruption within the Democratic Party
>this is somehow a bad thing

Intelligence agencies from all countries (that have them - fuck you roaches) are constantly in a state of war. Politics are swayed and subverted in all countries and it's all fair game, just never get caught.

Dr. Pavel said the password was nothing

Thank you, whomever the source of the leaks was, for exposing high level corruption.

>when the password is literally "2016"

yes, for the better

No. The U.S. has done similar all my life. Fucking with Castro. Fucking with Libya. Fucking with Russia. Egypt, Iran, the list is almost endless. Bush made "fake news" to invade and destroy Iraq.

Even small children know that it'd you punch someone in the nose, you should expect to be punched back.

Guess Obama lived a privileged life to escape that lesson.

Not really. The information was true. i don't hate people for telling me the truth. You think Snowden is a bad person for exposing the fact that you're constantly being watched?

You mean for helping the Dems move forward with their promises for transparency? Nah.

I'm pretty sure this "hacking" they are talking about is the DNC leaks, not any kind of actual vote tampering (as Obama assured us before the election that this couldn't happen). So no, it would not change opinion. I was never going to vote Hillary. If these leaks/hacks gave people a little more information than they had before, and used that information to make an informed decision, good for them. Democrats were doing some shady shit behind closed doors, and that shady shit was brought to light. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

I still think it was Democrats security ineptitude, not Russian hacking. That or an inside job.

The DNC is the enemy.

Why would you care if they got hacked?

Not one bit.

No. Russia might haven't fucked around with stuff but the DNC and Hillary were in bed with people just as "bad" elsewhere, and we still know about the emails.

But two houses were robbed and you only mentioned your friend's house to the police

It's all bullshit. Obama is a liar and that is how he will be remembered. A fake president.

False, the RNC was not hacked.

It was three pages that were already released.

See Assange's latest interview with Hannity.

But we don't know that the friend knew that the other house was being robbed, or that he was able to tell, or that he was unable to verify so just left it alone.

Ofc not... who ever did it, we owe him our thanks for exposing the corruption and anti-democratic elements in our society.

no...

why would I care whether or not the fucking steppeslavs hacked the DNC?

FPBP

It's like getting outraged at a witness who comes forward to testify at a murder trial instead of getting outraged at the murderer his testimony convicts

No
All they would have done is reveal the truth
Unless they straight up hacked voting machines, it won't change my mind